Average Wikipediocrazy "discussion"

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Archer
Sucks Fan

Re: Average Wikipediocrazy "discussion"

Post by Archer » Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:27 am

badmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:37 am
Archer wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:18 pm
badmachine wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:57 pm
what did you go by over there? maybe we could take a look and figure it out
Same as here, "Archer". See the note/link at the end of https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 837#p29837. I suppose that would be my best guess, but merely contradicting an admin is not grounds for a ban.
ah i see now. you ran afoul of the tranny protectorate. just make a sock if you really want to post there, but i would stay away from anything transgender-related. the trannies must be protected from truthful mean words at all times or else they will shoot up a school or something.
I didn't say anything mean. "Gender affirming care" is most definitely a euphemism. Are there even any other examples of a clinical phrase or jargon that uses the word "affirming"? It's marketing language, appealing to the social insecurities and fantasies of the ill.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:39 pm

Archer wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:27 am
badmachine wrote:
Archer wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:18 pm

Same as here, "Archer". See the note/link at the end of https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 837#p29837. I suppose that would be my best guess, but merely contradicting an admin is not grounds for a ban.
ah i see now. you ran afoul of the tranny protectorate. just make a sock if you really want to post there, but i would stay away from anything transgender-related. the trannies must be protected from truthful mean words at all times or else they will shoot up a school or something.
I didn't say anything mean. "Gender affirming care" is most definitely a euphemism. Are there even any other examples of a clinical phrase or jargon that uses the word "affirming"? It's marketing language, appealing to the social insecurities and fantasies of the ill.
absolutely correct. but still you can't say this particular true thing over there. just make a sock and stay away from that third rail. they wont care.

Archer
Sucks Fan

Post by Archer » Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:09 pm

badmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:39 pm
Archer wrote:
badmachine wrote:

absolutely correct. but still you can't say this particular true thing over there. just make a sock and stay away from that third rail. they wont care.
I thought about it for a moment but decided against it. If they're going censor users for making serious arguments and critique but still pretend to be a critics' forum then I'd just be helping them keep up appearances. It's insulting enough to begin with, but they're not even decent enough to reply to my one email in which I asked (politely) why I was thrown out.

Slinking back onto WPO under a different name while vaunting nutjobs are shielded from critique itself is more than my ego and self-respect will allow.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:36 pm

Archer wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:09 pm
badmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:39 pm
Archer wrote:

I thought about it for a moment but decided against it. If they're going censor users for making serious arguments and critique but still pretend to be a critics' forum then I'd just be helping them keep up appearances. It's insulting enough to begin with, but they're not even decent enough to reply to my one email in which I asked (politely) why I was thrown out.

Slinking back onto WPO under a different name while vaunting nutjobs are shielded from critique itself is more than my ego and self-respect will allow.
youre more reasonable than me then. :)