'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Abd » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:00 pm

when a community is infected with hatred, it will remain in conflict forever, until the root is distinguished and genuine community choices are made and supported. Wikipedia has been infected with undistinguished hatred as long as I've watched it (since about 2005).

Addressing hatred requires skill and patience, and hatred is highly infectious. It is rooted in instincts that are functional in emergencies, but beyond that, are extremely dangerous.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 am

Anybody care to take a shot at refutation of my thesis?
I think I already did, weeks ago. :?:

You've only got to do one thing really - account for how anything you say about Hale, justifies WP:HARASSment by Fram. And not something that impresses goobers like Mendaliv and 90210, something that persuades serious critics, who care about being seen as credible and analytical, as well as terrifying. Not Tarantino has found your address terrifying, but omfg he's got me there, I better pretend he doesn't exist, terrifying. The way I seem to terrify you.

As a bonus, you could say something about how this is obviously bigger than Hale, unless, of course, the GRAND CONSPIRACY is true. You any further along standing up that obvious horseshit yet? Jake got any journalists enquiring about exclusivity yet? Let me guess. THEY'RE IN ON IT TOO. Ya fucking mug.

Come at me bro, you said. I did. Plenty. I've heard barely a squeak out of you since. :roll:

My advice? Don't post gifs of Morpheus channeling Bruce Lee. It doesn't fit a paper tiger like yourself. Seriously, you're being a proper Wikipedian, pretending like you exist in a bubble, like OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T SEE YOU.

I see you, numbnuts. Stop embarrassing yourself. :oops:

It's reaching Kumioko levels of self-delusion. More pantomime than person. He's at least got an excuse, having obviously been dropped on his head as a baby. He's got a account here, but seems to prefer the company of goobers. Fancy that. I must be just too hostile, like Auntie Tarantino said. Warned you off, has he?

Told you not to play with the bigger boys across the street, because they're bad news? Might break your toys and make you feel sad. I can see why he would. Did the same to protect such critical luminaries as Dennis Brown and Black Kite, y'know, just the sort of people you want to be grouped with in common cause, right? Yeah, that's you now. The new and improved Vigilant. Softer, more compliant, more willing to carry the water of others.

If you're prepared to request Uncle Jake lift his skirt, so I can enter your chosen fighting arena, maybe you can restore your honour.

I seriously doubt it.

Auggie
Sucks

Post by Auggie » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:11 pm

CrowsNest wrote:If you're prepared to request Uncle Jake lift his skirt, so I can enter your chosen fighting arena, maybe you can restore your honour.

I seriously doubt it.

:lol: Good luck with that.

We know these people have no honor.

But what about you? How about you stop by my forum and see if you can survive without mod privileges.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:27 pm

Auggie wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:If you're prepared to request Uncle Jake lift his skirt, so I can enter your chosen fighting arena, maybe you can restore your honour.

I seriously doubt it.

:lol: Good luck with that.

We know these people have no honor.

But what about you? How about you stop by my forum and see if you can survive without mod privileges.

Bone crusher Crow? He fuck them all and they should run screaming away crying for there mother. If Crow should be 24 hour on Wikipediocrazy had both Vigilant and mendaliv left the place and the rest was eating peanuts out of his hand.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:12 am

Auggie wrote:But what about you? How about you stop by my forum and see if you can survive without mod privileges.
Set me up an account and I'll see if I can't rattle a few cages. Would have to stay loyal to this place for my main activity though, so don't you go pulling that Wikipediocracy trick of banning people for not starting any cool threads. Their other trick being banning people for starting too many threads. Precious fucks that they are.

Auggie
Sucks

Post by Auggie » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:37 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Auggie wrote:But what about you? How about you stop by my forum and see if you can survive without mod privileges.
Set me up an account and I'll see if I can't rattle a few cages. Would have to stay loyal to this place for my main activity though, so don't you go pulling that Wikipediocracy trick of banning people for not starting any cool threads. Their other trick being banning people for starting too many threads. Precious fucks that they are.

Cool. I think you should set it up yourself though so you can retrieve your password if you ever forget.

WPO is nuts. But you don't have to worry about me power-tripping with the awesome rush of the ban button. Ask Probey or Graaf/Earl. :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:09 am

Auggie wrote:WPO is nuts. But you don't have to worry about me power-tripping with the awesome rush of the ban button. Ask Probey or Graaf/Earl. :lol:

Auggie is cool, no worry's Crow. It is no WPO with it's complete insane participants and "sysop" Jake.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:24 am

Re: Wikipediocracy's failure is a joy to watch
Post by EarlStatler » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:36 am

No, Vigilant was quoting out of all kind of confidential emails I had send to the Dutch Arbcom when I was a few years ago ill. And Vigilant was in a snaky way making me clear he knew where I am living and who my partner and brother is. He even revered to the facebook of my parter and that he would contact my oldest brother Jaap with all kind of negative information.

Right there, you swivel eyed loon.

You mentioned it first on wikirev.

Time for a dementia check, old man.

If I post something in April doesn't that give you the right to (mis)use it, Vigtroll!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:25 am

Post by EarlStatler » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:36 am

No, Vigilant was quoting out of all kind of confidential emails I had send to the Dutch Arbcom when I was a few years ago ill. And Vigilant was in a snaky way making me clear he knew where I am living and who my partner and brother is. He even revered to the facebook of my parter and that he would contact my oldest brother Jaap with all kind of negative information.

Right there, you swivel eyed loon.

You mentioned it first on wikirev.

Time for a dementia check, old man.

If I post something on WR in April doesn't that give you the right to (mis)use it, Vigtroll

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:08 pm

And what about the rest, how did you get all that info and pickture you partly published, Vig? Also found on the internet? And if you google my doxxed name by trolly troll Moira it's very, very easy to find my eldest brother.
No, Vig, this should be enough for a SanFanBan. Using on info out of the wiki surrounding and place it on a extern forum to gaslicht. A serious matter my friend.

Not that I give a bloody fuck about it, but maybe someone else does and can it be hurting them in there daily life. A risky game, my friend.