'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:00 am

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 09#p256726
Vigilant wrote:Abusive Banal Denunciation's ongoing war with the Castellan du Folie have a escalated to the point that the Valarauko who runs the asylum has finally, groggily struggled to his feet and announced the beginning of the Great Hunt.

Mumbles of "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius," were heard from many of the fainter wraiths trapped in that damned barrow.

Image The birth of a poet.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:27 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10909#p256726
Vigilant wrote:Abusive Banal Denunciation's ongoing war with the Castellan du Folie have a escalated to the point that the Valarauko who runs the asylum has finally, groggily struggled to his feet and announced the beginning of the Great Hunt.

Vigilant is obviously following Sucks closely. That was fast.

And they repeat the story that I caused a forum to fail. That would be Offwiki. And I did not cause that to fail, failure was entirely the doing of the Flounder, Wil Sinclair, helped along by some experienced trolls. How that happened is typical of fake news. A shred of truth is twisted and distorted far beyond any reasonable implications, into a summary that fits expectations, which then becomes the oft-repeated story.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:49 am

Abd wrote:And they repeat the story that I caused a forum to fail.

Don't take it seriously. Vig hates you deeply, thus he will say any lies about you, just like about any of his victims. In the last 2 months, he contributed nothing of value besides the occasional pointless jokes. His comments are as good as laughing matter, which is the reason I copied it here.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:50 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:

Don't take it seriously. Vig hates you deeply, thus he will say any lies about you, just like about any of his victims. In the last 2 months, he contributed nothing of value besides the occasional pointless jokes. His comments are as good as laughing matter, which is the reason I copied it here.

It wasn't him, it was Randy from Boise, whom I'd expect to know better.

Stanistani

Post by Stanistani » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Abd wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:

The failure of that forum was strictly Wil Sinclair's fault. I was there, over to one side, just watching.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Thanks.

As a historical note, this is about the time when I was banned from Wikipediocracy, and that was related.

Wil was simply unprepared for beiig a wiki owner and I attempted to help. When I short-blocked a person who was making a mess, flooding a page, unresponsive, and she threatened to sue him, he freaked out and desysopped me. And then hosts of problems appeared, he was up a creek without a paddle, facing trolls who really wanted him to fail.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:06 am

Vigilant obsessively follows Sucks, obviously. He read the above and quoted it on a member-only WPO forum. He linked to the above as "revisionist history," and then he gave his own history, fact-free and laden with contempt, as usual. He is anonymous and the anonymous imagine there are no consequences for lying or making shit up. The worst thing I can wish for him is that he must live with himself, at least until he dies and then the stench will carry on for a time.

Every time I've been banned from a place, I found that the RationalWiki trope is true: it's a promotion.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: So how about changing the illiterate, inflammatory title

Post by Carrite » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Stanistani wrote:
Abd wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:Don't take it seriously. Vig hates you deeply, thus he will say any lies about you, just like about any of his victims. In the last 2 months, he contributed nothing of value besides the occasional pointless jokes. His comments are as good as laughing matter, which is the reason I copied it here.

The failure of that forum was strictly Wil Sinclair's fault. I was there, over to one side, just watching.

And I was there, too, and I stand by my (now moved) opinion — which is shared by others.

RfB

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:01 am

Carrite wrote:And I was there, too, and I stand by my (now moved) opinion — which is shared by others.

I've merged the boredbird-Abd discussions, your comment moved as a part of it.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:58 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:
Carrite wrote:And I was there, too, and I stand by my (now moved) opinion — which is shared by others.

I've merged the boredbird-Abd discussions, your comment moved as a part of it.

No worries.

tim