Vigilant!!!

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: Vigilant!!!

Post by Carrite » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:49 pm

boredbird wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:15 am
Abd wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:18 pm
Poetlister is a cut above the usual 'pediot. At least one cut, maybe more. I would certainly welcome him here and the real critic community can form, with consensus-generating mechanisms.
If we can get Poetlister and friends posting over here that will increase participation by over 100% and also eliminate Sucks' gender gap. I don't think consensus will be a problem as they usually all agree.
That's an EXCELLENT idea! Taxwoman would be a great addition here. I don't know that he actually has any friends, frankly speaking, but I have no doubt that he'd pretend to be a woman again if you asked him to, and that would do wonders to reducing the gender gap here.

t

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Nothing better to do the both of you, Timmy boy? And how is my dear forum friend Vig?

Both your bull reminds me of this battle:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:02 pm

[taking off mod hat]
Hey Carrite! Nice to see you here, taking some time out from sucking on Vigilant's horns. Or is it horn? How many does he have? These are questions that only you might be able to answer.
[putting back on mod hat]
Ahem. Watch out for the crap about Poetlister. We have not invited Taxwoman, but if s/he wants to show up, this would be incredibly far above say, Vigilant. Up to him/her/them, whatever. If we can handle a human impersonator, we can handle a female impersonator, or is it a male impersonator? Will the real person please stand up! These days, it's all confused.
If Poetlister complains, publicly or privately, that comment is toast and it might be toast anyway. Does this support actual critique?

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:40 pm

Abd wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:02 pm
[putting back on mod hat]
If Poetlister complains, publicly or privately, that comment is toast and it might be toast anyway. Does this support actual critique?
This "mod hat" post illustrates why you should not have one.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:40 pm

Okay, now I'm a mod without a hat. Next idiotic remark?

Really, is the idea that mods are not allowed to have their own opinions? No wonder it's hard to find decent moderators and we end up with Wikipedia Review and Wikipediocracy, not to mention Wikipedia. If I actually fuck up as a moderator, I'm sure I'll be warned by the admins -- or as Wil Sinclair did the first time someone said "boo", I'll be de-modded and if I were a drinker, I'd buy a bottle of the best. Free at last!

Honestly, though, knowing these admins, I'd be warned first and I'd make my choices. Until then, boredbird, you are a valuable contributor.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Abd wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:02 pm
Very estupide metrik for poste, thes week.
Attachments
HouseExpeciale.jpg
HouseExpeciale.jpg (96.42 KiB) Viewed 5376 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:58 pm

Tsjeeee, De Kolonel his picture out of Charleroi gets a lot of attention!

Here I posted it in the hidden sector,
2 euro in the local supermarket, A bit bitter, but nice.
I just tried it, couldn't give it to Juicy, had loved to do it.
Attachments
IMG_2159.jpg
IMG_2159.jpg (21.86 KiB) Viewed 5370 times
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:31 pm

this has all, of course, attracted Vagilant's attention (compromise, Eric?), and he has now posted a fake letter from a fake ex-wife, probably composed by a Smith brother. He'll use any old shit, and they love it on WPO.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:58 am

I do happen to know to whom I was married to fifty years ago, and was not "Martina," and I don't know a Martina. Sure, there is no "proof" it was written by a Smith brother, but unless Vigilant is lying, they are the most obvious suspects, and have been very active on Reddit, trolling. It does not actually matter who wrote it, other than it being an impersonation.

Your speculation, supporting Vigilant, is an evil one, pure noise here.

(Fifty years ago I was married to the mother of my five biological children, and that's all public record, if one wants to go to the trouble. So this was pure and clumsy trolling, Vigilant is purely trolling, and so are you, and that's why I'm warning you.) I'm not blocking.)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:08 am

Tsa, a official warning in a PM!

So, I have to trust you on je blauwe ogen, without any evidence.

Fifty years ago I was married to the mother of my five biological children.

I have not any reason not to believe you.

But I simple have not the slightest idea who wrote that letter, and have still not any reason seen your behaviour to believe you!

By the way, me is promised one week access by Aron/Juicy, and the princess told me there where no limitations.

So, what are you going to do now?