Eric Barbour admits defeat, allows Wikipediocracy Mod to run Wikipediocracy critic site

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: The "attention vampire" feeds!

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:11 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:50 pm
No cranks here. Only winners.
It seems that "winning", for you, consists of starting between 5 and 10 new threads on this forum per week. With loads of repetition and hammering on certain subjects.

I'll only let you do this as long as you occasionally post something involving WP process abuse of a significant nature. Twats waffling at each other on AN/I does not count. Jake, Tarantino, Zoloft and Vigina ranting uselessly on WPO does not count. We KNOW they are compromised, and they are just a bloody forum anyway. A "criticism forum" that lacks any teeth in its criticism.

I like to see the BIG explosions and the mass-media-involved scandals. Things like the Eostrix RFA from last month for example. Even WPO has internal scandals, pathetic as they usually are.

SO FIND SOME DAMMIT.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:07 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:11 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:50 pm
No cranks here. Only winners.
It seems that "winning", for you, consists of starting between 5 and 10 new threads on this forum per week. With loads of repetition and hammering on certain subjects.

I'll only let you do this as long as you occasionally post something involving WP process abuse of a significant nature. Twats waffling at each other on AN/I does not count. Jake, Tarantino, Zoloft and Vigina ranting uselessly on WPO does not count. We KNOW they are compromised, and they are just a bloody forum anyway. A "criticism forum" that lacks any teeth in its criticism.

I like to see the BIG explosions and the mass-media-involved scandals. Things like the Eostrix RFA from last month for example. Even WPO has internal scandals, pathetic as they usually are.

SO FIND SOME DAMMIT.
I don't think think you have the first clue regarding the significance of some of the stuff I track and document here. The press are interested in pretty much all the stuff I document.

It's even quite possible my note of Eostrix's curious duality, dancing an odd line between high morals and wanting to appear to be the perfect little RfA candidate, that is what got him on Beeblebrox's radar.

Without me paying close attention to shit that needs paying close attention to, that you apparently don't understand because you don't care to read it properly, you might not have even got that scandal. He would have just sailed through RfA and quietly set about his business, undetected.

I think you actually have me confused with those prats at Wikipediocracy, who for all their (long forgotten!) objections to "inside baseball", that is all they do, because of who they are and who they are trying to influence. Even their blog posts nowadays, are by insiders, for insiders. Oh, the irony. Easily demolished by people who are in this for the right reasons.

That's the shit they want to get into the media. Without me around to rip it to shreds, in this case before they had even got it up, the only stuff you might have to comment on, scandal wise, is their fucking bullshit.

I'm not here to do your bidding Eric. If you want Wikipedia destroyed, particularly if you want the propelry informed media's help to do so, just sit back and let me do my thing. Or not. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference to me. Despite what others may think, this is not my life's work. If I cared that much, I would go meat space on their asses.

You need people like me here Eric, otherwise who is going to tell you that drama explosions are getting less frequent, and the reasons why. You can't do this shit from across the street Eric. Some of your replies to my stuff are cringeworthy in how out of date and how out of touch you are with Wikipedia of 2021.

For all that they are playing for completely the wrong team and have taken selling out to epic new levels, credit to Tarantino and company for probably knowing exactly what I know about Wikipedia of the present day (and trying to do everything they can to stop me exposing it!).

I let it lie, your less than helpful contributions, because I'm a nice guy.

Don't piss me off.

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:58 am

Addressing the site admin, Mick wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:07 am
Some of your replies to my stuff are cringeworthy in how out of date and how out of touch you are with Wikipedia of 2021.

I let it lie, your less than helpful contributions, because I'm a nice guy.

Don't piss me off.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:02 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
You need people like me here Eric
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers and say "That’s the bad guy." So what that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Don't piss me off.
I told you man. I told you, don't fuck with me. I told you, no fucking kids. No, but you wouldn't listen, why, you stupid fuck, look at you now.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:44 am

boredbird wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:02 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
You need people like me here Eric
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers and say "That’s the bad guy." So what that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie.
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Don't piss me off.
I told you man. I told you, don't fuck with me. I told you, no fucking kids. No, but you wouldn't listen, why, you stupid fuck, look at you now.
I was in junior high, dickhead.

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:49 am

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:17 pm

See what you did Eric?

Now the 'tards are all excited.
Vigilantt wrote:Even Eric has had enough of his Abd-esque verbal diarrhea.
ANY criticism of the Mighty Crow from a non-lunatic, is like a sugar rush to them.

Why? Because I beat on them so fucking hard, with many massive truth hammer. :twisted:
Moral Hazard wrote:I do not know much about Eric Barbour, but there is one thing I do know:

He responds well to lunatics telling him to piss off on his own forum.
:lol:

:roll:

1. I never told him to piss off (don't apply your own shitty morals to me)

2. He hasn't responded at all yet (can't you even read a forum, you fucking spaz?)

3. Well, hello Moral Hazard. Nice to hear from you. Nice to be reminded of your chicken shit habit of never speaking up for yourself or in defence of Wikipediocracy, piping up only when you think there is fish being thrown from the trawler.

You represent Wikipediocracy. And the Wikipedia where Eric Corbett was welcomed and defended. His most loyal fan.

Sucking hard.

Where is he now, eh? Covid got him I bet. Rotted him from the inside out. Although tbf, it had a head start!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

R.I.P. the ferret fancier

Now off you go, back under Jake's skirts. :whambo:

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

Joe Crow
Sucks

In glorious technicolor: "Attention Vampire Feeds 2: Return of the Crow"

Post by Joe Crow » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:43 pm

See what you did Eric?

Now the 'tards are all excited.

ANY criticism of the Mighty Crow from a non-lunatic, is like a sugar rush to them.

Why? Because I beat on them so fucking hard, with many massive truth hammer. :twisted:

1. I never told him to piss off (don't apply your own shitty morals to me)

2. He hasn't responded at all yet (can't you even read a forum, you fucking spaz?)

3. Well, hello Moral Hazard. Nice to hear from you. Nice to be reminded of your chicken shit habit of never speaking up for yourself or in defence of Wikipediocracy, piping up only when you think there is fish being thrown from the trawler.

You represent Wikipediocracy. And the Wikipedia where Eric Corbett was welcomed and defended. His most loyal fan.

Sucking hard.

Where is he now, eh? Covid got him I bet. Rotted him from the inside out. Although tbf, it had a head start!

R.I.P. the ferret fancier

Now off you go, back under Jake's skirts.

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

For V x

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:17 pm

Smiley wrote:
Vigilant wrote: Just saw the sucks Christmas lights post. Bravo.
I think he's mocking you there maybe? Joe Crow is almost certainly Crow's alt account.
Neither confirm nor deny.

You know the drill.

:geek: :lol: :roll:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:23 pm

Joe Crow wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:17 pm
Smiley wrote:
Vigilant wrote: Just saw the sucks Christmas lights post. Bravo.
I think he's mocking you there maybe? Joe Crow is almost certainly Crow's alt account.
Neither confirm nor deny.

You know the drill.

:geek: :lol: :roll:
I love it.

Vigilant had absolutely no clue that there's only one person on here who uses colour fonts, a sign of his true mental age (and interest in Wikipedia criticism).

And he reads this place constantly!

Why he feels the need to keep harping on about Graaf, I don't know.

Well I do. Beating up someone who can't adequately express themselves because of the language barrier was about his level.

Never engages the Crow. Only his fans.

:roll: :oops:

Well past time he was sent to the knackers yard.

Do the business, Lieutenant Smiley!

A Fort is for Soldiers!

:lol: