User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Bbb23sucks
Sucker

User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

Post by Bbb23sucks » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:47 am

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:18 am

I would expect no less....

Besides, they are right, why is this nerd so desperate to get back in under his old username?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:20 am

Ah, I see, he was fighting with Piotrus and Marek...... :shrug:

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:25 am

If every genuinely new user arriving at Wikipedia and making a suggested edit via a the Mobile app is going to be suspected of sock-puppetry, "OBVIOUS" sock-puppetry, and if it comes to pass that Icewhiz socks have made all of these kinds of edits before, then Wikipedia is truly fucked.
Or Kumioko. He said that he made a lot of edits there the other day.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:35 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:20 am
Ah, I see, he was fighting with Piotrus and Marek...... :shrug:
I know him. It is a sure proof that Wikipedia's Intentional Distortion of the Holocaust is not fixed at all. An Israeli-Australian journalist (not Jennsaurus!) will become part the vanguards of exposing and taking down Wikipedia, in the coming weeks or months. She has identified a lot of incidents where Wikipedia is skewed by antisemites, particular in the wake of Oct 7th. She has also been tipped about an incidence of pro-Russian distortion on science articles as well, which could very well turn the NAFO against Wikipedia and in support of us.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:51 am

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:35 am
which could very well turn the NAFO against Wikipedia and in support of us.
Ew "NAFO". Those losers will do us no good. Strelnikov even had a whole blog post about it
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:51 am
Ognistysztorm wrote:
which could very well turn the NAFO against Wikipedia and in support of us.
Ew "NAFO". Those losers will do us no good. Strelnikov even had a whole blog post about it
I think it's better to turn the Shiba Inu Brigade against Wikipedia rather than risk anti-Wikipedia activism turning into an all-out violence which would paradoxically stain our cause for good.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:39 pm

And holy cow, if Jake turns out to be Icewhiz, boy am I going to be one sorry looking mofo.
I would not be surprised to learn that Icewhiz was hanging around WPO, under SOME kind of faked identity. Now that they are openly Wiki-Nut-Positive, the place attracts some very bad people. If they put up with Beeblebrox, and take his fartings "seriously".....

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:42 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
She has also been tipped about an incidence of pro-Russian distortion on science articles as well, which could very well turn the NAFO against Wikipedia and in support of us.
A sample of this would be helpful. I can sic some "fellas" on them easily enough.

Zoll
Sucks Noob

Post by Zoll » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:09 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:18 am
I would expect no less....

Besides, they are right, why is this nerd so desperate to get back in under his old username?
Think, why didn't that nerd do it with his old accounts, maybe he isn't a sock?