Kraken banned by Zoloft

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Kraken
Sucks Fan

Kraken banned by Zoloft

Post by Kraken » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 pm

So after 542 posts and nearly three months, Zoloft reverted to type and placed a no warning ban for this post, calling me a "numptie" and saying "I do not think he'll be much missed." His house boy Vigilant immediately chimed in with "And nothing of value was lost."

In one way I agree with Vigilant. I didn't see the point of a tiny minority of shitheels being allowed to constantly provoke me with the most vile of abuse, calling me everything from a pedophile, lunatic, incel and fascist. So that will stop. Also their almost constant whining at my mere presence.

Honestly, what a bunch of absolute babies. In one exchange with Anroth, who I embarrassed years ago, I swear to God, he was indistinguishable from an 8 year old. Every, single word, over multiple replies. He just can't deal basic facts. Extreme snowflakery. Even for Wikipediocracy, it was epic mod fail. And to think, at one stage journalists used to cite Wikipediocracy. Not any more. This is why. It's beyond embarrassing.

I got no credit from Zoloft for never rising to the bait. Even though I think everyone knows I can make mincemeat of the likes of Vigilant with little effort in a fair fight. I can start it even now. Look Vigilant, I'm back at Sucks. They don't hate me. You should check your facts before you open your trap, boy.

My stay definitely seemed to prove Giraffe Stapler is a previous victim of mine. He says literally anything in an attempt to attack me. He says I hate women, for example. He can't prove it. But every time you disprove an accusation with the facts, he just changes the accusation. He'd probably just keep doing that forever. Observable reality means nothing to the man.

I think I must have properly wounded him to make him exit the observable universe, no? Hard to feel too bad when he won't say who he is. But it's definitely personal. I'm thinking he properly deserved it. He probably said something insanely false, and doubled down when called on it, then refused one last opportunity, taking me and everyone watching for fools. So I probably let rip. My No. 1 fan was born!

This constant stream of unjustified abuse was a decidedly odd look for a forum whose main backer/banner Zoloft says they he is even more to the left than Katherine Maher. It could perhaps even earn Zoloft his own ban from attending Wikimedia Foundation events, something he seems to relish.

On the other hand, the idea I won't be missed isn't exactly true. There must have been quite the power struggle between their only two Admins (if Zoloft even let Jake have a say) because I was such a valued poster Jake was singing the praises of my apparently Blog worthy post here. It's a feminist topic. So it doesn't exist in the Giraffe universe. Poor guy. Properly broken. Perhaps it could be my epitaph? Or perhaps they hate me more than they claim to be feminists.

Something I would like answered.....why was this post locked on my banning? Spite? One last expression of sheer jealousy at how easy I find it to be an effective Wikipedia critic even as an assortment of little doggies try to hump my leg?

It wasn't all bad. I had other interested readers. My random article game is providing fun for all the family. Except Vigilant. And that was by design. I was trying to think of a topic that would make a serious point about Wikipedia, engage everyone, but in a way that couldn't be ruined by Vigilant. It seems to have worked.

I don't know why they keep Vigilant, much less stroke his ego by naming him their "#1" poster during the outing controversy over GeneralNotability. If ever there was a sign of Zoloft's mismanagement, it's that. Vigilant had made a huge mistake, setting back the forum years, and they backed him on principle. The fear of change is palpable. Precisely because I am smarter than most people, especially Vigilant, I found it quite easy to demonstrate that in that specific instance, not only had Vigilant not upheld the principle, he had undermined it. To me, analysing this stuff is as easy as breathing. My talent I guess. And years of experience with Wikipedia.

But talent breeds jealousy. Jealousy breeds hate. Such is life. I'm not sure he's ever going to live down that embarrassment. How hard he dug his heels in. How overwhelming the pushback. How damaging the act. The forum was by then being openly quoted on Wikipedia. Not just being linked, but seen as a companion guide to controversies. It was having a direct impact. Right on the back of the Nihonjoe case. A justified outing. A good outing. A principled outing.

Overnight, that changed. All because Vigilant couldn't handle being overshadowed, sidelined, considered an archaic remnant of a previous age. They're backsliding to Peak Vigilant. He and fun, but they were irrelevant. I could have been a part of the change. Now I guess we just have wait for Zoloft to die. Then their Base Will Belong.

Anyway, until that great day, its good to be back on a forum with a stable web host. Evidently they need cash to be certain of staying online. I doubt anyone will want to donate to them on this evidence. Funding Hamas might create less hate than Zoloft and his creche.

badmachine
Sucker

Re: Kraken banned by Zoloft

Post by badmachine » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 pm

welcome back. :)

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm

badmachine wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:49 pm
welcome back. :)
Shhh. You will upset Vigilant. We're supposed to have fallen out.

:lol:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm

Kraken wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 pm
Honestly, what a bunch of absolute babies
No shit, and YOU KNEW THAT, and you went back anyway.
I got no credit from Zoloft for never rising to the bait.
Whereas you seem to love the foul taste of wiki-chum. He eats shit too---just not in an extravagantly public manner. Can't do anything that would piss off the cult victims too much.
I don't know why they keep Vigilant, much less stroke his ego by naming him their "#1" poster during the outing controversy over GeneralNotability. If ever there was a sign of Zoloft's mismanagement, it's that. Vigilant had made a huge mistake, setting back the forum years, and they backed him on principle.
They need a rubber monster.
Precisely because I am smarter than most people, especially Vigilant
:jerkoff:
Anyway, until that great day, its good to be back on a forum with a stable web host.
That's the funniest thing you've said so far. It costs very damn little to keep a low-traffic forum like this up, if you already have excess server capacity and a sysop willing to fight with the crummy forum software when it crashes (which this one does, and often!)

Zoloft is an olllld man and I bet he's getting sick of carrying around the albatross. Some $$ tossed at him is likely to be just "motivation improvement" on his part. That deal is between him and his top users. They can be the "heavily censored KiwiFarms of Wikipedia" if they want. Just stand out of the way and laugh at them.
Last edited by ericbarbour on Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:32 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm
Kraken wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 pm
Honestly, what a bunch of absolute babies
No shit, and YOU KNEW THAT, and you went back anyway.
If I was bothered by a few babies I wouldn't be a Wikipedia critic. I was unexpectedly not banned on sight, so I stuck around out of natural critical curiosity. Played nice. See what happens. Post some solid criticism and some deep analysis. See. What. Happens.

I do what I do so results can be reported. The purpose of this site being to analyse Wikipedia and Wikipedia criticism. See why they suck. That's what I signed up for.

The current state of play over there is now up to date.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 am

I like The Kraken.

Come back soon.

t

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:28 am

Carrite wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 am
I like The Kraken.
You said what he was saying much more succinctly.

They're not all dumb over there but it sure is lame when everyone gets all wikiwoke.

And you just know it's all "but…but…then the Wikipedians might leave and what will have then?"

They count their GorillaWarfares and Beeblebroxes like barnstars.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:50 am

boredbird wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:28 am
They count their GorillaWarfares and Beeblebroxes like barnstars.
And lie about it.

(Wasn't there a lot of squawking about Beeb getting banned, or desysopped, or just plain leaving a few years ago? I forget which, because I tend to forget he exists. But he's still grinding crap as an administrator, day after miserable day. Whatta sucker.)

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:00 am

Carrite wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 am
I like The Kraken.

Come back soon.
Not while that website is in the grip of the far left. It's all coming into view now. Zoloft is "to the left" of Maher, and Maher is a High Priestess of Woke. Zoloft banned me because I was a threat to the far left orthodoxy of Wikipediocracy under his leadership. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

You're alright Tim. They won't purge anyone who doesn't rock the boat. Doesn't point out the Emperor has no clothes. All the people he gives free reign to spew mindless abuse, are far left nutjobs. When they don't get the job done (because they're easily ignored by a smart guy like myself), that's when he gets his toolbox out. Starts making questionable cuts in threads. Such as where he chose to draw the line between on and off topic when we were discussing Jimmy. That seems to be a pattern.

Take his comment on the Maher thread. Now I'm banned, it can get back "on topic".
. Which for Zoloft is not whether Maher is too politicised to head NPR, it's whether she's too glibly vacuous. The broader issue of whether NPR is serving the needs of America was on topic when Dan Murphy was arguing NPR is guilty of false equivalence. It's off topic when I counter that view by explaining how the BBC works.

This is why his wokerats went crazy when I suggested, with evidence, that Molly's block of Chris isn't even about sexism. It's about protecting Maher's reputation. Preventing people seeing her politics. People who might not want that kind of politics at the top of the NPR. You saw it. The mindless abuse. The vicious attacks. The disgusting slurs.

I'm an "incel" for even suggesting such things, according to the long necked rat. None of that vermin like behaviour remotely concerns Zoloft. Doesn't move him to moderate. Much less exterminate. Why would it? It's what he wants. It's how he controls. Vigilant is King Rat. Their #1. You have been told. Your were told. They said it to your face.

But which is better? A public broadcaster that is truly neutral, or one that is Wikipedia neutrall? The answer seems obvious to me. The American mainstream right is led by an insane wannabe dictator. The British right wing is led by a charisma vacuum.

Neutrality matters Tim. It matters when half the country and their elected Prime Minister is saying the forces of woke are ruining Britain. It's a sign of a problem that needs correcting. And when elected leaders ignore problems, that's when you get insane over-corrections like Trump. This shit isn't rocket science. But it is science. Action-Reaction.

You surely can't be comfortable over there In that environment of repression and thought control by Comrade Zoloft. You must be aware of the nature of your 1984 like existence. On some level. Do you even remember the two non-political paragraphs I contributed to this Jimmy thread? Or were they never there? I bet you already can't remember. Not sure of your own mind. Not sure you are right to be questioning Big Brother. He wouldn't lie to you.

But they were there Tim. Posted. Read by many, I dare say. Ignored by Anroth, bless him, the little snowflake. But now they're gone. The power of Zoloft. As he explained privately (showing his contempt for you, having to come here to get the full story) they were vanished in his purge of a single third paragraph line that mentioned "woke" that his rats had seized upon to drag it off topic. He says it's because he only has an axe not a scalpel. Sure. How thick does he think people are? This man who can be regularly seen using his powers to finely edit posts. And even if it was true, which it isn't, why didn't he give me a copy so that I could repost the non-offending paragraphs?

He's taking you for a mug. He's mugged you right off, to use a British colloquialism. That not a good thing Tim. Makes you look like a proper fool for not seeing it, or going along with it when you do.

Is there anyone on that forum whose knowledge of Wikipedia is good enough that they would even make the same points? Have the first fucking clue how stupid it actually is to even suggest Jimmy has never publicly acknowledged that vandalism was a recruitment strategy? That this is so obvious it can be traced right back to the Five Pillars, which are essentially the Thoughts Of Jimmy in stone tablet form. He was still the God-King back then, in 2005, just.

Wake up Tim. There's no mystery to why Jake and Zoloft have to tell such blatant lies about Jimmy. It's grist to the left wing mill that the glorious Wikipedia revolution was a good thing. That Jimmy (Larry) was an impediment to the noble fight against the right with their silly notions of neutrality. There is nobody on that forum capable of this level of insight and analysis. Not even close. So I am a loss. My thoughts will be missed. But that does not concern Zoloft. He claims the exact opposite. And he might be right. Given the purpose he has for the forum, and the audience he has cultivated. He's the King Rat. Vigilant is only the Rat Prince.

You're alright for now. Your face will be unbitten. You perhaps even have a benefit to Zoloft. You perhaps give the impression the regime permits dissent. Balance. But the minute that you start posting like his gang of favoured wokerats, trying to claw and bite rather than use human words and higher brain functions to express their views, you would be where I am now. Banned.

This is why education is important, as Jake pointed out. British schoolchildren see this kind of stuff quite easily. We study texts like Animal Farm and 1984 at an early age. Before we know our own politics. If it even occurs at all in America, I guess it doesn't come until college. By which time Zoloft's wokerats have made their choice. And as we know, thanks to people like Maher, your college professors no longer have freedom of thought. Freedom of inquiry.

I get why you stay. I get why you don't fight harder for me. Light the fire that might purge that place of the infestation wokerats. It's partly fear, but mostly comfort. Familiarity. A sane, broad base, high minded forum would be the hoped for outcome of taking a flame thrower to the vermin. But it's by no means guaranteed. It might just hand the site to a guy who likes exterminating vermin in the fires of hades.

Fear not, Tim. I'm a military man. In the finest traditions of the King 's Troop, once we have cut the head off the snake, we would hand control back to the civilian powers. That could be you, Trustee Tim. But alas. The calling is not there. The pursuit of Greatness. Nothing to be ashamed about. A very human weakness.

I forgive you. ;)

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:13 pm

Yngvadottir wrote:At least now I can stop trying to parse when he was being sarcastic (or just lying).

On the other hand, that leaves me in danger of posting the longest walls of text here. Oops.
:lol:

Don't worry, you're safe.

Zoloft would never dare tell Vigilant's favourite ever poster to reign in the walls of text, or at least use formatting or tags for the consideration of others (which I did start to do to satisfy the objections of the vermin, because I'm a nice guy).

This is the meaning of Vigilant being publicly announced as their "#1" poster. What he wants, he gets.

The pig shit eating proletariat, the vast majority of the non-core members of Wikipedipcracy who frankly DO NOT MATTER, they are fed a river of counter factual messaging and propaganda because Zoloft wishes it. Because this is how the far left rolls. It's only the annointed vermin and those who annoint them, who are truly free. Freedom of expression. Vile, hateful, mindless abuse.

It is true that failing to sufficiently reign in my posting length forms half of the official reason for my ban. The other half, clinging to shibboleths, is a mystery to me. Wasn't even worth me asking for an explanation. That's not now the far left rolls either. I'd already had my show trial. In my absence.

My ban was at least a rare example of them actually even giving a reason. They usually don't give me an explanation because they know what a smart man can do with such things. My guess is they calculated they would be worse off banning me for no reason. But the truth, nah. He can't have that. Too dangerous.

Half truth, yes, let's go with that, it can work for us. Hence the fear now induced in poor Yngvadottir. She genuine seems to think this matters to Zoloft. Posting length. Respect for others. Makes him look good. Keeps her in check. She is after all known for her displeasure at the rule of mad kings. Vigilant adores her, but even he is not going to tell her the truth - length doesn't matter. She might reject his love.

It's laughable. You can genuinely only laugh at the suggestion I'm the incel and they're the respecter of women.

Yngvadottir will never have power over there. No woman would. But especially not her, an independent thinker unafraid to speak her mind. The very idea they might, is really quite disgusting. Their only actual mod, Tarantino, does nothing to dispel the impression he's the kind of guy who sneaks into women's bedrooms and sniffs their underwear, while he's also looking for evidence to prove they are user XYX on Wikipedia that his master Zoloft has designated as an Enemy Of The People. Creepy little bastard.

As we now know, thanks to my clever agitation, the principle of that site is that any advanced rights holds is fair game. On basic principle. Doesn't need to be a reason beyond that. This is how they justified Vigilant randomly posting pictures just because he can, leading to a mass exodus of unwanted members. People who can't be intimidated.

Respect for other members isn't on their radar. Quite the reverse. Zoloft openly stating that an advanced rights holder (such as a woman like Yngvaddotir, who is herself a former Admin) can escape the danger by being a member of Wikipediocracy (thereby drawing you ever closer to the tight circle triangle plus one Tarantino freely walks among), proved their sheer lack of moral cohesion. A hallmark of the far left.

There are people who doxx on principle here. Different site. Different aims. Not pretending to be something they're not. Or even particularly sane. :lol:

Posting length matters to Zoloft? Fuck off with that bullshit.

It's clearly an irrelevance. An excuse.

Nobody gave a shit when the wokerat Elinruby habitually quoted my entire posts to offer her one line of mindless abuse as her "reply". Thereby DOUBLING the length poor little small brained creatures like Vigilant had to read, or shock horror, exercise their weak little rat thumbs to scroll past.

I didn't hear a squeak out of Vigilant. Just as he says nothing about the length of Yngvadottir's thoughts. The length is irrelevant, an excuse. If he likes the contents or the poster, he doesn't care. This is how the woke roll. The pathetic snowflakes devoid of any real moral character. The deeply selfish attitudes imbued by far left ideology. You are either servant, enemy or master. Never their equal. Never.

Zoloft never got involved. Didn't tell Elinruby to cut it out. Didn't ban her without warning. Won't ban Yngvadottr for the same reason. This isn't me being a women hater. It's presumably a pure accident the two people who are getting away with it are currently women. It's clearly not a woman thing, since I do it to. There's plenty of men prone to making a long post on that site. It just seems to be the case they have neither the time or the interest to make a habit of it. I do. Sorry not sorry. The day you will ever see Vigilant give a topic more than a brief comment, beware flying pigs.

The harassment of me under the pretext of an issue of posting length, suited Zoloft's purposes.

He allowed it. He used it.

He's a cunt (UK definition) for it.

My skill as a political commentator is what scares Zoloft. My desire to correct a wokerat like Elinruby when she's displaying total ignorance in defence of woke.

And sure, credit where it is due....Anroth is correcting her. Yngvadottir is correcting her.

But look closer. See what's not happening. What can't happen while "left of Maher" Zoloft is in charge.

Anroth and Yngvaddotir do not take this where it needs to go. That is a Wikipedia criticism forum. That is a thread about naked Wikipedia bias arising from woke on steroids. I already called it out in the thread. It's getting mainstream media coverage. Journalists do want to know more. They are talking about a Wikipedia editor who commented on this thread on that forum. The place that allegedly lifts the rocks. There is something wider to say here. But they do not say it.

Anroth is constrained by his own politics. Yngvadottir is scared to even go too far into the politics (perhaps seeing my fate). Vigilant is there too, with the polar opposite view. He feels this is something where most concerned people are just closet bigots. The not so coded language of the far left.

I'm not Anroth. I'm not Yngvadottir. I sure as shit am not Vigilant.

I would go further. I will take Eliinruby where she doesn't want to go. Into the deep water. Where she will struggle to defend her position. All very politely and respectfully. As my record there showed is how I participated on Zoloft's forum. Treating others with respect. Even when they showed me none.

This is why Elinruby could be seen randomly provoking me, abusing me, trolling me. Calling me a fascist without a shred of evidence. She is threatened by my mere presence on that forum. My ability to combine expertise with Wikipedia and a journalistic interest in the wider world. From a mainstream UK right wing perspective. As is my absolute right under the King Of England and his appointed ministers. And don't you forget it, Jonny Reb.

This is why Zoloft allowed it. Her face ripping eye gouging ball cutting harassment. And when it didn't work, I didn't rise to it, why he silenced me. Cancelled me. The minute I said the word woke or took aim at its high profile representatives on Wikipedia. Which as anyone knows, is barely even my main interest in Wikipedia criticism. My focus is things like preventing harm. Basic factual accuracy. But nobody can be blind to the fact woke is about causing harm by gaslighting. Such as calling me a fascist or an incel because you're mad the BBC is genuinely neutral and you made a big mistake in not incorporating these British values in your American Revolution.

I do not scare women. I do not scare Wikipedians who have done nothing wrong.

I scare Wikipedians who are only interested in Wikipedia to push their woke agendas.

A couple of them are women. A shit load of them are men. The incredibly shy Giraffe most likely one of them.

I haven't gone anywhere, you fuckers.

And my friends are closer than you think.