Kraken banned by Zoloft

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Kraken
Sucks Fan

Re: Kraken banned by Zoloft

Post by Kraken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:16 pm

"I do not think he'll be much missed" - Zoloft The Great

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Literally the very first topic I posted here as a free man, with free will......

* Oh Damn, You Just Got Frammed!

......was quickly copied over to his forum.....

* Framming

....and it was copied by one of my many fans (broadly construed).....
Some of what Kraken said until v. Recently, and apparently, made some sense. Why did he have to make it unreadable?!

I did not buy him as Crow either, due being under the impressionthat crow mostly went berserk spewing bile before he was even ready to write a readable sentence :blink:
That's hilarious.

I wasn't attributed of course. As you would expect. The dead hand of the far left at work.

Even the way my whimsical choice of title was deemed inappropriate for the denizens of that drab grey mono-state feels oh so very far left. The Zoloft Republic

And of course, Per Directive 1421, Post Lengths, it's shorter. The proles must obey the Directives, or their rations are reduced.

So it lacks context and means you have to actually give Wikipedia some page clicks to know what the fuck is even going on (why anyone would want to adopt being frammed into the wiki-lexicon, and then immediately being designated hate speech by the unofficial President of Wikipedia).

GOOD JOB AGENT VIGILANT.

More donations for Wikipedia.

--------

And oh my oh my. Who does Vigilant doxx on basic principle now? For being a dick.

Does he dare expose who Fram is? For being such a well known problem he's finally reached the same heights as Eirc Corbett. Who of course became famous as the man behind "The Eric Corbett Problem". The coining of which was most definitely not seen as a non-dickish thing.

Does he target President Fussy Knickers (de facto spokesperson of ArbCom) trying to censor Joe? And the many who laughed at his very apt use of dark humour to al!eviate the living nightmare that being a very low ranked member of the Wikipedia food chain is all about. A place where at any moment you can be frammed, and the only thing anyone in the police gives a shit about is whether you dare to give it a name?

Does he target Joe? Who was of course an Arbitrator during Framgate and thus in a very real sense, saved Fram, so he could have these extra years of infamy to become a true Legend of Teh Wiki with his own verb.

Does he go for the whole lot, which would immediately beg the question, why were Wikipediocracy so damn sure in the whole Framgate saga there was an identifiable hero and an identifiable victim? Driven by the relentless and unimpeachable views of Vigilant.

What a difficult position Zoloft is in now. Second guessing a conspiracy theorist he has given his full backing to, time and time again.

Which way will he bolt? Who will you have to humiliate or even silence to allow it? To maintain the fiction of your society. That anyone not named Vigilant has free will at all.

Tik tok. Tik tok. Quickly now. You can hear him getting amped up on his Little Red Book (audio tape). He's ready to blow. Ready to go!

---------

This is where you put yourself when you lack the good sense to apply your principles, your sense of justice and your basic morals in an even handed and blind manner.

Criticise the message not the messengers.

A freedom I have now regained. And I will use. Because I'm a horrible bastard like that. The reason Vigilant could never defeat me in a fair fight. Needs all the advantages offered to him by being the son of a Party official.

Do no pity the man, dear listeners. He made his choices. He picked his team. His #1.

Ho Ho Ho.

Now I have a feather duster.

Tickle tickle tickle!

gnngl
Sucks

Post by gnngl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm

Kraken wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:16 pm
Yay! More of you flooding this forum with unreadable garbage!

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:53 pm

The saga continues.
"Giraffe Stapler" wrote:Crow, I would like to offer you an apology. I was rude to you pretty much from the moment you reappeared here and became ruder the longer you were here. You were fairly restrained at first and I should have given you credit for that rather than poking you. I am sorry. Really.
Well that's very big of you Mr Stapler. Apology accepted.

Perhaps you should consider making a suggestion to the forum leadership that they take a firmer hand with their regulars, if only to prevent you having to hand out more apologies in future. A Wikipedia critic tends to lose legitimacy with every sincere apology for improper behaviour that they are forced to make. Hence why I avoid making this kind of mistake.

That said, this has not changed my view of your motives. If anything, the list of suspects of who you probably are, has just narrowed considerably.

My suggestion that you make use of a trusted third party to prove to me that your obsession doesn't stem from a place of personal motivation, still stands. It really is rather hard to explain otherwise.
For everyone else, I would like to offer a clarification. ...... Crow is now saying that I called him a pedophile. He is also saying I called him an incel. You can read the relevant sections in this thread, so I won't bother to comment further on that particular falsehood.
Interesting. Your apology was nice but it didn't butter me up sufficiently to miss this really rather typical Giraffeism.

See, as a rule, when sincere humans are attempting to dispute a serious charge, they're usually quite clear and direct. They don't act like a politician. And they do find it in themselves to bother. So as interesting as that clarification is, the holding position has to be, it is not a denial. It isn't the literal words I did not call him a pedophile, or I did not call him an incel. It's also not even a denial that was your intent in either case. It's a very odd clarification all told. And you even said clarification, not denial. And so people have to wonder why that is. Coming so soon after the sincerity of your apology.

And to circle back to that, as my Mind Palace starts to narrow the list of suspects even further, it is of course quite possible for you to be sincere in the statement "I'm sure you would have crushed my ego if we had interacted, but I can't remember that happening", and for it still to be the case that your actual identity or any Wikipedia accounts you have controlled, would be very interesting to anyone wondering why it is you've been so fixated on little old me!

That's what's so funny about the juvenile insults directed at me by that small band of Wikipediocracy members. They're invariably either casting me as someone who you would never pay attention to (lunatic etc), or would want to stay far away from (fascist etc). They truly don't seem to realise that they can be seen by everyone watching, to be literally seeking me out, time after time, to level these insults. My colleague above has it right. It's playground stuff.

So here's to the possibility that your apology does come from a place of grown up thinking, but you're still working on the finer points, such as the difference between a clarification and a denial.

We are all imperfect beings.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:49 pm

Kraken wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:13 pm
The pig shit eating proletariat, the vast majority of the non-core members of Wikipediocracy who frankly DO NOT MATTER, they are fed a river of counter factual messaging and propaganda because Zoloft wishes it. Because this is how the far left rolls.
As I've said before, calling them "far left" doesn't quite cover the extreme stupidity they are capable of. The WP "house bias" often goes out the window when someone "with connections" really HATES another peon who edited their "precious content" or insulted them in some other obscure manner. Then mere politics becomes secondary to the Sunny Joys Of Wiki-Bullying.

Look up the treatment Everyking, Eric Corbett, or Giano received. They wrote considerable good content. Any real "project" would have regarded them as valuable contributors. Not Wikipedia, baby! Hell no!! They were "rewarded" by being forced out REPEATEDLY. Because they refused to suck on the royal signet of one or two asshole administrators. Political differences aside.

SOMETIMES you will see a WPO denizen say as much. Vigina might say it just to punctuate an extra-brainless thread. But more often, they must submit to the Most Holy Wiki-Luv and kiss the Divine Wiki-Ass. Such is the primary motivation of Zoloft, and it's automatically assumed to be the motivation of most of their current regulars, being insiders who do not wish to be connected to their WP accounts. Sliming people is easier when you are "invisible".

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:54 pm

Unsurprisingly, Vigilant's mindless abuse continues.

I'm apparently "off my meds". :roll:

He's a man of limited vocabulary, so the impact is lessened when he's just cycling through his short playlist.

Me, I'm an artiste. Highly talented. Always alive to new and exciting ways to humiliate those who would seek to reduce my magnificence to a crudely unoriginal insult.

So here it is buddy boy. Get ready for it......

Even when I'm "off my meds" as you claim, I'm a BETTER WIKIPEDIA CRITIC THAN YOU....

* Wikimedia Foundation verification tool falsely accuses White House of lying about Joe Biden's age

I got the idea for that brilliant piece of work from a thread that is currently on Wikipediocracy, and Vigilant most likely even saw it too. It's especially odd that he missed the opportunity, because isn't he like Mr. I Hate All WMF Tech And Those Who Build It?

Have I distracted him? ;)

In the time it took me to research and write it, Vigilant's output on Wikipediocracy was that meds jibe and this one....
Is it just me or is The Anome a smug prick?
Clearly a most useful post.

That second comment is in the thread whose topic was stolen from here, and was also one of mine.

So in a very real sense, tonight, Vigilant is my bitch.

No meds for that I don't think.

Both of those posts are short though. Which should please Zoloft. :lol:

Need I say more?

Perhaps comment on what this says about the choices made by the leaders of that so called Wikipedia criticism forum. Which a very long time ago used to attract media attention. Not any more.

Nah. It is surely implied. Obvious even.
Last edited by Kraken on Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:59 pm

Kraken wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:16 pm
* Framming
I could tell the Vig more about "The Anome", but they don't want anyone to "dox" or "harass" the Precious Insiders.

Tarantino probably knows his real identity. But you'll never see it on that forum.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:59 pm
I could tell the Vig more about "The Anome", but they don't want anyone to "dox" or "harass" the Precious Insiders.
Post it here then.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pm

This is all I've got--did not look into him further because he was a very low-profile admin. Until recently.
The Anome

The_Anome (T-C-F-R-B): One of Wikipedia's oldest administrators, and one of the very few still active on Wikipedia, after 13 years and 141,000 contribs as of 2014. He took his name from a Jack Vance science-fiction novel. Yet another fan of computers, Philip K. Dick, "transhumanism", "free culture", and other guff popular with Wikipedians. Extraordinarily secretive, no solid clues as to his identity have been found to date, except that he is "probably English".

Wikipedia watchers suspect that he is unrelated to Brad "Anomie" Jorsch, a WMF employee since October 2012 who did not appear on Wikipedia until 2005, although this cannot be verified. Both have written so-called "Anomebots". Given the screwed-up paranoid world of Wikipedia, it is quite possible that they are the same person. Jorsch has had an open-source developer page on Sourceforge since 2000, and occasionally posts MediaWiki-related software code thereon.

WP editing history

Believed to have joined when WP was running under the original primitive wiki software in July 2001, oldest contribs recorded in November 2001. Was given adminship by Daniel Mayer and Erik Moeller in May 2003, long before the RFA system was set up. The Anome does almost nothing but generate content, rarely appears on admin pages or votes in RFAs, AFDs etc, and is little-known to the Wikipedia inner circle. His interests in recent years are difficult to infer, as the subject matter is remarkably random, although he seems to prefer British subjects. He has done some vandalism patrolling, but very little in recent years. Most of his edits occur around midday UTC. Took an unexplained break in October-November 2011.

Anome was creating statistical charts about Wikipedia as early as 2002 (some listed here).

Anome created one of Wikipedia's first edit bots, in July 2003. His second bot was approved for use in August 2006. Frequently had to fix repeated mistakes made by the bot, many complaints were posted in his talkpage.

He is a principal facilitator, and apologist, for the utterly crazy Dr. Blofeld.

editing under IP address, 2002

Found by Tarantino by using the Luxo tool and various other tools. Also edited el.wiktionary.org, en.wiktionary.org at the time.

213.253.40.137, locates to London, property of clara.net.

Edits by this address in December 2002:

22:29, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Adage ‎ (*Shaw's Principle)
22:25, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Vivian Stanshall ‎ (His life was dogged by depression and drink problems.)
22:21, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Romani people ‎ (Tzigane)
22:20, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Romani people ‎ (caravans (small trailer homes)
22:19, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Bowling for Columbine ‎ (violence)
19:27, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) October 2003 ‎ (restoring Creative Commons: it's important, and relevant here)
19:24, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Ls ‎ (pre tags)
18:50, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Falsifiability ‎ (the importance of)
18:49, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Falsifiability ‎ (The school of thought that emphasises falsifiability as a philosophical principle is sometimes known as Falsificationism.)
18:48, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Falsificationism ‎ (redir)
18:45, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Falsificationism ‎ (Falsificationism is the school of thought that holds that the keystone of the scientific method is falsifiability.)
18:42, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Talk:Falsificationism ‎ (Regardless of the merits of the article, "falsificationism" does appear to be a real word: try Google.) (top)
18:32, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ (Much of this is due to the complexity and nonlinearity of the world, although a certain amount can also be attributed to human stupidity and self-deception.)
18:18, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ (* The introduction of rabbits into Australia for sport led to an explosive growth in population, and led to rabbits becoming a mjor pest in Australia.)
18:12, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Trusted Computing Platform Alliance ‎ (One way in which this might happen would be if a sucessful PR and lobbying campaign to label "non-trusted" systems as insecure made it impractical or illegal to connect "non-trusted" systems to the [[)
18:08, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Trusted Computing Platform Alliance ‎ (Concern has also been expressed that "trusted computing" devices, since they execute code on behalf of the code signers, rather than their users, may be used as surveillance devices. Whilst this)
18:04, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Surveillance ‎ (*"trusted" computing devices)
18:01, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Surveillance ‎ ( Information Awareness Office, The Transparent Society)
17:58, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) The Transparent Society ‎ (added an extlink)
17:56, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) The Transparent Society ‎ (He argues that we must choose between privacy and freedom in the new "transparent society" that is being created.)
17:47, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) m The Transparent Society ‎ (oops. typo)
17:47, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) The Transparent Society ‎ (is viewed by some as)
17:46, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Privacy ‎ (* The Transparent Society)
17:46, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) N The Transparent Society ‎ (The Transparent Society is a non-fiction book by the science-fiction author David Brin in which he forecasts the death of privacy, as it is overtaken by low-cost surveillance, [[)
17:42, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) David Brin ‎ (*The Transparent Society)
17:41, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Information Awareness Office ‎ (* The Transparent Society by David Brin)
17:39, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Information Awareness Office ‎ (Protestors against the IAO have published the personal details of John Poindexter on the Internet, including his home address, telephone number and pictures of his house.)
17:22, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) War crime ‎ ( See also: crimes against humanity.)
17:21, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Crimes against humanity ‎ (war crime,)
17:20, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia ‎ (* Biljana Plavsic)
17:16, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Biljana Plavšić ‎ (crimes against humanity)
17:14, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Biljana Plavšić ‎ (International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia)
17:13, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) N Biljana Plavšić ‎ (On December 16 2002, the former Bosnian Serb President Biljana Plavsic pled guilty to one count of crimes against humanity at the Hague tribunal for her part)
17:12, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) October 2003 ‎ (link)
17:11, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) October 2003 ‎ (* Today was the launch date of the Creative Commons, a new web-based initative intended to allow the easy creation, distribution and location of material published using a variety of legal methods)
17:10, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Creative Commons ‎ (launched)
17:06, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Quaoar (mythology) ‎ (creation deity fixed)
17:05, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Quaoar (mythology) ‎ (creation deity)
17:05, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Quaoar (mythology) ‎ (A planetoid)
17:04, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ (made p-i's a para)
17:03, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Perverse incentive ‎ (removed the WoD from this list)
17:01, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ (sixty years later)
17:00, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ ("Prohibition",)
17:00, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ (banging home the point)
16:58, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Unintended consequences ‎ (moving out perverse incentives)
16:56, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Perverse incentive ‎ (Perverse incentives are one of the most common forms of unintended consequences.)
16:55, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Perverse incentive ‎ (removing blowback examples)
16:54, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Perverse incentive ‎ (an article of their own, now)
16:51, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) m Prohibition ‎ (sp.)
16:50, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Volstead Act ‎ (alcohol by volume)
16:48, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Volstead Act ‎ (more)
16:41, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Trilateral Commission ‎ (private citizens)
16:39, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Trilateral Commission ‎ (Conspiracy theorists have often depicted the Trilateral Commission as a shadowy organization involved in sinister conspiracies.)
16:35, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Talk:Central pontine myelinolysis ‎ (Welcome to Wikipedia)
16:34, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Talk:Central pontine myelinolysis ‎ ( :Welcome to Wikipedia, Linda. Would you like to work with us on this encyclopedia?)
16:30, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Foundation ontology ‎ (not necessarily complete)
16:28, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Foundation ontology ‎ (ontology (in the computer science sense))
16:28, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Ontology (information science) ‎ (This is a different from, but takes its name from an analogy with, the philosophical meaning of the word ontology.)
16:26, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Ontology ‎ (moved stuff out)
16:25, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Ontology ‎ (by analogy with the meaning above.)
16:24, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Ontology ‎ (cs meaning of the word)
16:21, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Foundation ontology ‎ (non-24 meaning of this term)
11:51, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) m Alphabet ‎ (sp.)
11:50, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Alphabet ‎ (The smallest known alphabet is the Rotokas alphabet, which contains only 11 letters. The largest known non-ideographic alphabet is (put name of largest knon alphabet here).)
11:47, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Rotokas alphabet ‎ (is a subset of the Latin alphabet consisting of only the eleven letters AEIKOPRSTUV)
11:46, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Alphabet ‎ (* Rotokas)
11:44, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Rotokas alphabet ‎ (the smallest alphabet of any known language.)
11:44, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) N Rotokas alphabet ‎ (The Rotokas alphabet used in writing the Rotokas language consists of the eleven letters AEIKOPRSTUV, and is arguably the smallest alphabet of any human language.)
11:42, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Rotokas language ‎ (Thus, the Rotokas alphabet consists of the eleven letters AEIKOPRSTUV.)
11:31, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Rotokas language ‎ (6 consonants and 5 vowels.)
11:30, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Rotokas language ‎ (added links)
11:29, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Neil Hamilton (politician) ‎ (sleaze)
09:57, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) N Internet peering point ‎ (#REDIRECT peering point)
09:57, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) MAE-West ‎ (* MAE East)
09:56, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) N MAE-West ‎ (Its name derives from "Metropolitan Area Ethernet, West", rather than the name of the actress Mae West.)
09:55, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Metropolitan area network ‎ (MAE West)
09:55, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Metropolitan area network ‎ (Internet peering points)
09:42, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Metropolitan area network ‎ (Several notable networks started as MANs, such as the Internet peering points MAE-West and MAE-East and the Sohonet media network.)
09:40, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Sheet music ‎ (removed self-link)
09:39, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Sheet music ‎ (In the 19th century the music industry was dominated by sheet music publishers. In the early 20th century the phonograph grew greatly in importance, and the record industry ev)
09:38, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Music industry ‎ (sheet music)
09:25, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Lobbying ‎ (* soft money)
09:24, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Lobbying ‎ (These rumours are difficult to refute, because it is easy to prove corruption, but difficult to prove its absence.)
09:23, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Lobbying ‎ (Lobbying is frequently performed on behalf of organizations which also make campaign contributions. This has led to allegations of corruption by opponents of lobbying organizations.)
09:22, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Lobbying ‎ ( Lobbying is generally a regulated activity with limits placed on how it is conducted, in an attempt to prevent political corruption.)
09:20, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Lobbying ‎ (== Allegations of corruption in lobbying ==)
09:17, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Political corruption ‎ (* Lobbying)
09:16, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Recording Industry Association of America ‎ (sp.)
09:15, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Recording Industry Association of America ‎ (In spite of the glorification and encoragement of law-breaking by much of the product put out by many RIAA members, the RIAA has chosen to use the criminal law as their main instrument for protecting)
09:12, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Recording Industry Association of America ‎ (...have discovered...)
09:12, 16 December 2002 (diff | hist) Recording Industry Association of America ‎ (In spite of the glorification and encoragement of law-breaking by much of the product put out by RIAA members, when it comes to protecting their revenues, the RIAA's members discover a respect for the)
23:25, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay ‎ (poet and politician.)
23:24, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) Noah Webster ‎ (As of 2002, the 1913 edition of Webster's Dictionary was available in the public domain.)
23:22, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay ‎ (sp.)
23:21, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay ‎ (title in italics)
23:21, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay ‎ ((October 25 1800 - December 28 1859) was a nineteenth century English poet.)
23:19, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay ‎ (:Was his second name Babbington or Babington?)
23:17, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) N Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay ‎ (:more to come -- this is a stub article needed for the Wiktionary, where he is cited frequencly as a source)
23:00, 15 December 2002 (diff | hist) N Webster's Dictionary ‎ (#REDIRECT Noah Webster)

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 am

I removed a lot of off-topic and toxic posts.

If anyone not banned would like any of their removed post content sent to them for reuse, PM me.

Thanks!
:roll:

Translation from NewSpeak to reality:

I have removed every post by Kraken, even the ones that were 100% on topic. Except the OP, because people might notice that. The proles are stupid, but they're not that stupid.

I have removed every post by me (Zoloft), including the ones that show I banned Kraken shortly after he made posts that showed with clear and detailed proof, including a timeline, that the block of Chris Troutman by Molly White was most likely an effort by Molly to protet Katherine Maher from criticism by the right wing media, which meant she deceived the community about her actions at a fundamental level.

I have removed every post by other members of this forum that disproved my claim that this ban was of a user who would not be missed and who brought nothing to the forum. Henceforth known as the dissenters. In due course I shall purge these people too.

I have left several off topic posts by others in tact because removing those would upset the cry babies of the the forum who are my power base and allow me to by and large keep my hands clean and seem like a nice person. Which I am. There was never any evidence to the contrary. You must have imagined it. You poor thing. Perhaps you need a rest? Here, take this pill. It will help you sleep. A dreamless sleep.

I have removed every post by the cry babies of the forum that show I do not do anything about mindless and disgusting abuse when it is directed at people I am hoping can be intimidated off of this forum, removing the risk I have to ban them and expose my true nature. The cry babies will not object, because this was their objective. And they know who their Daddy is.

Please do not ask me for copies of any of these deleted posts, because I am never going to let this evidence that I am a far left agent of Wokepedia and an all round piece of shit ever see the light of day.

The explanations of my actions at Wikipedia Sucks about what I did and why now make no sense at all. And that is our primary mission. Anyone who disrupts this mission is an Enemy of Us.

We have always been at war with The Kraken.
"The Beeblebrox" wrote:you're doing the Lord's work
Thank you so much for banning the guy who knew enough about Wikipedia to prove that I, a former Arbitrator, didn't initially spot that this block is not a case of Molly White, a former Arbitrator, doing the "smart thing" in building a "consensus" against an "obnoxious" person as I claimed. Instead showing with a detailed timeline and analysis, now also removed, that it was a case of her undermining the authority of a sitting Arbitrator who had already successfully extracted an admission of wrongdoing and a promise not to repeat from Chris, which as a former Arbitrator I should know is all that policy requires. And so shows that what Molly actually did here, if it is to ever be called "smart", is that she found a way to make the community think her request that they use the block tool as a mechanism for punishment was actually a decision they arrived at all by themselves and not as a result of her evil woke witchcraft. Derp derp.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 am

Kraken wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 am
she found a way to make the community think her request that they use the block tool as a mechanism for punishment was actually a decision they arrived at all by themselves and not as a result of her evil woke witchcraft
lol
She's too crazy to be "woke", it would imply she had a coherent political opinion set. And apart from the crypto rants, I have yet to see real evidence of coherency.