MastCell & Hidden Tempo

Good, bad, biased, paid or what-have-you. There's an endless supply.
sashi
Sucks Critic

MastCell & Hidden Tempo

Post by sashi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 am

This got some attention over at the WR-2 forum before that island went under. (An appeal is in motion.)

I know that some folks here have been attentive to Mastcell's conducting of bidness over the years and this latest block of his is generating some attention. First Alex Shih got involved, then Alex Shih joined Wikipediocracy. Next FT2 decided to review the block. What's next for Hidden Riddim? ^^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Hidden_Tempo

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: MastCell & Hidden Tempo

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:33 am

Classic Gorski; it's pointless to ask for a reprieve, he carries grudges forever. And has a talent for fighting off other admins.

He simply follows the Jimbo School Of Management. "When in doubt, backstab."

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Post by Flip Flopped » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 am

ericbarbour wrote:Classic Gorski; it's pointless to ask for a reprieve, he carries grudges forever. And has a talent for fighting off other admins.

He simply follows the Jimbo School Of Management. "When in doubt, backstab."
Yes, MastCell will outlast all opponents. He's a deep insider.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:40 pm

MastCell seems to be defending the canon fodder like a good cyberwar general. (The "you" below refers to FT2 who reviewed the block.)

MastCell wrote:I understand the role you're playing; you come in, find fault on both sides, and then you get to walk away feeling self-satisfied, your self-image as a merciful and lenient admin intact. HT gets to go back to doing what he does. Everyone wins—except for the good editors in the trenches. I've seen this dynamic often enough to recognize it, and often enough to push back against it.

I would not be surprised to learn that he has Neutrality, Objective3000 and Volunteer Marek in mind as his go-to machine gun operators.