ArbCom election 2018

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: ArbCom election 2018

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:21 pm

CrowsNest wrote:All of this is happening right in front of ArbCom's faces, so you can see they don't give a flying fuck either. Hence why Fred ran on a restoring civility ticket.

Of course not! Because no one out of the inner circles gives a flying fuck about Pedia. No one! Not Drmies, not GW, not Timmy, and not the rest. They are only there because they have some more or less hidden agenda.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:59 am

Said by The Devil's Advocate on another forum, since he deems Wikipediocracy too biased to be worthy of participation......
Speaking of Corbett, the Bauder case has been accepted yet is mostly focused on Bauder and his desysopping. Arbs indicated they were interested in Boing's conduct and it just so happens there is a bit of history regarding Corbett. Boing had been a non-admin for a year due to a dispute over Eric Corbett being blocked. He had reverted an admin's close endorsing the block then called for blocking the admin if he restored it as he previously reverted another reversal by an involved party. Promptly after that, Boing requested removal of his admin bits. He requested his bits back in 2014, specifically so that he could overturn Corbett's block in another incident. When Jimmy Wales endorsed the block, Boing blocked himself indefinitely and requested removal of his bits again. Even if Bauder probably should have been blocked, Boing was hardly impartial and his history suggests that is not unusual.
Midsize Jake, the guy who runs Wikipediocracy, or course failed to mention he had said this, as he proceed to trash the rest of his post (because addressing those things feeds the rank house bias he is busy establishing as his forum's USP).

Jake thinks people are stupid. Jake thinks people won't connect these easily connected dots, and realise why his is the only critic forum out there which welcomes and protects scum like Corbett and Boing!, and ensures those who would hold them to account, cannot or will not participate.

There are actual Arbitrators, and presumably future Arbitrators, posting in that shithouse, so you can see why Jake wants no part of any activity that might expose them to this sort of observation of their deliberations. And yet ironically, it was only his deep desire to trash TDA as a person with the wrong politics (neutrality), that alerted me to this piece of wiki history that I had forgotten. I should trust my instincts more - any Administrator who does something to benefit the ferret fucker, usually has a long history of doing so.

What price integrity Jake? You may not have accepted payment to sell out this hard, but then again, I'd think better of you if cold hard cash has been involved.

Just as Wikipedia ignores valid criticism, hiding behind their walls, pretending the outside world doesn't exist except when it suits their purposes, so does Wikipediocracy. Flattery of highest order.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 am

Now even Jytdog claims to have seen the light, and doesn't support a site ban for Fred. They're all doing exactly what I said they would, the cowardly pieces of shit. They're all also still completely ignoring the Super Mario Problem. If an ordinary editor did something as serious as unblocking themselves, twice, they would be banned, even if it were the first time they had never been blocked (a block merely being the technical means a ban is enforced).

Jytdog is doing something much more bizarre than just rowing back however, which befits his persona.
He now proposes an indefinite block. As an Arbcom remedy. Not going to bother reading the fine print to confirm it, but it seems obvious to me that an indefinite block is either not a remedy that ArbCom even bothers with, or if it is, it would effectively be a site ban because it is an indefinite block endorsed after review by the community. It would certainly be bizarre to have ArbCom placing an indefinite block, but which is still appealable to ordinary Administrators, as early as a day later, which seems to be what Jytdog is implying. I see no difference between an indefinite block and a site ban, if it is only appealable to ArbCom, hence why it is probably not a remedy they use.

Now, who was it who pushed through the reforms that changed the understanding of what an indefinite block is after it had been community reviewed (a site ban)? Jytdog, of course. That it is ArbCom reviewing it with merely community feedback in the workshop, seems to be a distinction without a difference. So, either he has totally confused himself, or his change from supporting a site ban to an indefinite block is known to him as having no material difference, except to stop Jytdog being seen as the lone person supporting a site ban.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:44 am

It's probably because it is election season, but several Arbs are participating in the workshop. Only to bash Fred and pretend like anything and everything is fair game in an election, of course. Surprised? You should not be. There are no standards, only a bizarre set of shifting sands and paradoxical priorities, ever since ArbCom deliberations and those doing it, became indistinguishable from the community baseline.

You seriously think Opabina Regalia would protect you from being damaged by misrepresented information obtained from a confidential mailing list, the operation of which the presenter barely understands? You seriously think she would not ignore the failures of the electoral commission in an ArbCom deliberations, if not doing so would make your conduct look less bad? You seriously think she cares what the motivations of blocking Administrators are when she agrees with the block? You obviously never met her before.

She's smart. There's men who waste their lives doing these things merely as AN/I patrollers. She recognised that if you're going to be corrupt, if you're going to be capricious, if you want to abuse your power to make Wikipedia be more aligned with your fucked up ideas of what is honest and just, then ArbCom is where it's at. Irrelevant in most areas of Wikipedia life, but a force multiplier when it comes to this particular goal.

Bauder was a threat to her, just as much as he was a threat to scum like Boing! and his ferret fucker ward.

It all happens out in the open. This is how confident they are that nobody can stop them. You can't stop them. Not using their methods anyway. Elections? Meaningless. Rfa? Ineffective. Rfc? Pointless. Electoral Commission? Set dressing. Jimmy Wales? Neutered.

HTD

By any means necessary.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:43 am

Drmies has completely stopped editing, and before this compete halt, his characteristic snark in edit summaries was noticeably absent. Well, not quite. He has to find his release somehow, and as we know, there is a class of editor who he thinks are ineligible....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =869062175
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =868587084
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =868526026

I'm not sure all of those are even vandals, much less people saying "extraordinarily disgusting stuff, about our families". But hey, we don't know they aren't, do we?

In my experience, he only does this when he knows people are likely to be looking at what he does.

You gotta go back to 9 November for a remotely representative example in article space of how he views Wikipedia policies and his personal power....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =867948147

Obviously there are reasons Drmies would not see that person as a real editor either, despite having made 700 odd edits over four years. And of course, we don't know if this guy has been sending his wife death threats either.

That edit was made a day after he had told Softlavender he wouldn't be running for ArbCom.

He was on a roll, fired up by the real world elections it seems...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =867934032

That seems to have distracted him from his regularly scheduled programming....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =867614243

Ah, that old problem of Drmies.

--------------

Oh, and in completely unrelated news, ArbCom election voting is now open.

-------

THEY THINK YOU ARE STUPID.

But hey, if this guy is you're idea of the best of the best, maybe you are fucking stupid, maybe you do deserve to have him sitting in judgement over you.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:32 am

In a desperate attempt to prove he is a friend to women, Drmies filed a complaint against the loaded questions put to Lourdes by Nihlus.

If you're not satisfied by me simply telling you this was a characteristic political stunt by Drmies, that he no has real record of standing up for women (occasionally pretending to be one, or that he has an unknown or even third gender, for shits and giggles, does not count), then you need only look at the context of his specific complaint.

He filed it right below the section discussing Fred's now infamous removals of questions, and Fred has certainly faced a bucket load of loaded questions. We did not see Drmies step up to the plate then, so it must be Fred's lack of ovaries. When Nihlus pointed out the election commissioner's had already made clear to Fred, and so by extension, everyone, that loaded questions were not removeable, he claimed Nihlus was misrepresenting the commissioners, and put in his best act of feeling contempt for such an unwoke wretch.

Unsurprisingly, the commissioners had got themselves in a bind, and while they decided they couldn't leave Drmies totally hanging, he might come after them much after all, as he has done to people who sleight him before, they concluded his political ambitions were not more important than their desire not to tie themselves in knots. So poor Lourdes' white knight failed in his quest.

What did he do next? Well, fuck all, is the sad truth. Just as you would expect if it were a political stunt. If there were some principle involved, and I do believe loaded questions would be covered by WP:CIVIL and other policies designed to minimise disruptive behaviour, then in a delicious irony, per the precedent set by the Fred farce, and approved of by everybody not named Fred it seems, it would be perfectly OK for Drmies to step in and remove them himself, screw Nihlus, and screw the commissioners. But he did nothing.

Isn't it hilarious, watching these idiots trying to do grown up shit like have an election?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:14 am

This has to be the least active Drmies has ever been on Wikipedia. A quick check of DGG, GW and Courcelles reveals they are all still editing things other than their campaign pages. He must really want it this year.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:18 am

Boing! confirms on Wikipediocracy that he expected "flak" for his actions against Fred. Strange, given he claims he was acting the way any other neutral Administrator would have. Has he revealed this on Wikipedia, or is this still information he would rather voters not see?

Beeblebrox meanwhile, is perplexed that Fred is making it all about him. What could he have have possibly done? I guess we will never know, as everyone is claiming Fred hasn't explained himself at all. What a mystery. He must just be kerraaayzzy!

-------

Honestly.

THEY THINK YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:41 am

CrowsNest wrote:This has to be the least active Drmies has ever been on Wikipedia. A quick check of DGG, GW and Courcelles reveals they are all still editing things other than their campaign pages. He must really want it this year.

I think so too. Of course I am only a spectator so I don't want to get involved in the rest of the discussion, but it is clear he want desperate to become a arb this year. And if you read here (And the rest of the page) you see he gives only middle of the road answers. And of course he is in two ways a huge lier. In the first place he is a SanFanBan expert, because maybe he things he can fool others but not me, and in the second place he is reading every word about him on the critical fora. His whole live is one rabbit hole.

(leuke uitdrukking trouwens Michel, ik verzamel ze. En verder ben je natuurlijk buiten een enorme eikel een van de beroerte leugenaars die ik ooit heb gezien met je valse snorretje op en je pruik. Ik heb het al eerder gezegd, het lijkt het jaarlijkse toneelstukje van de lokale brandweer wel.

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.)

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Gee I am getting a surprising amount of flak for my voter guide, specifically:

Fred was a lawyer, unfortunately he was working on a divorce case and decided to pay one of the parties for sex. He was caught in the act. Then he was fined and disbarred and will now accuse anyone that mentions it of being a piece of shit. He got desysopped and blocked three times during the Arbcom question phase because he went on a wild wheel warring rampage. Is this the guy you want on arbcom? (Troll recommended #1 candidate)

Of course this quite a simple and direct way of putting it. :?