I am a bored bird

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: I am a bored bird

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
ericbarbour wrote:If I had the extra $$ I'd pay serious money for Fram's real name.

Same :?

Statler on Dysk's Dis wrote:About doxxing Auggie:

Always! They keep digging and digging and digging till they know anything about you. Well, he (Auggie) seems to me a decent guy, so I don't expect any problem IRL for him. Because that is where it is about, how vulnerable are you. Well and a middle aged Vet or a pensioner like me, without a sparkling and exiting internet and sex life, what can you tell about these people? Or do you believe his dad will booth him out because he had a forum? Or the dog and cats and rabbits will get upset? Give me a break! Seems to me indeed a nice guy by the way

But is it not weird such a important sysop, who even boot a chapter chairwoman of the Australian chapter out, is complete anonymous?
Form all of us is our identity public, only from the big, mysterious Fram not. Who is in my opinion not from Belgium, but from central Holland seen his Dutch. Because he is writing Dutch, no Flemish, there are specific differences. Bart for instance is for sure from Belgium, but Fram not! His IP is ones located I have understand in Nieuwegein, close to Utrecht, centre of Holland. I think we are talking here about a Dutch Eurocrap troll who is fooling anyone.

Arbcom should boot him out for ever!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
ericbarbour wrote:If I had the extra $$ I'd pay serious money for Fram's real name.

It makes me laugh how people keep gobbing off about GDPR. They don't know what they're talking about obviously, but it's hilarious that they seem to think Fram would be prepared to identify himself to the Foundation to pursue their bullshit ideas about what they think he can supposedly use this regulation for. This is also obviously why he won't sue the Foundation, if it turns out ArbCom endorses his ban, as people have suggested he does.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:53 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:

It makes me laugh how people keep gobbing off about GDPR. They don't know what they're talking about obviously, but it's hilarious that they seem to think Fram would be prepared to identify himself to the Foundation to pursue their bullshit ideas about what they think he can supposedly use this regulation for. This is also obviously why he won't sue the Foundation, if it turns out ArbCom endorses his ban, as people have suggested he does.

Fram suing the Foundation?

Fran in court. Listen you honourable, I am a troll and a sock master, a sock of a Dutch Europcrap user and we made a troll plan what failed with my mates of Trolling &Sucking. Yes, we do that more ofter, also with a user called Graaf Statler. Yes him, we gaslighted him to troll number one and sanfanbanned him. Or better we have let multi trolltalent James Alexander doing this. Yes, he is now a Titter employer.

But this time Madam Hale was our target, we have hold a complete Double Dutch show op both WO and the late WikiRev. Together with Vigtroll for the evidences, and Protollsky as a kind of echo on WikiRev.
Yes, you honourable, our troll society exist now for years and years, and yes, professor DrMies aka Natuur12 is also a member.

Give me a break! Fram to court, wat een giller! Till now is Abd the only one who went to court, and he has dammed good cards.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Auggie sent me an angry demand to remove the post and said "I'm done with forums".

On WO he's still claiming to have written a "better book about Wikipedia". Put up or shut up, dude.
Put out a book, at least a halfway-truthful one, about Wikipedia's REAL history, and I will delete the post.

(Not that anything will happen. I posted on WO that if they wanted to see more about the people who wrote some of the chapters for the forthcoming WMF book about WP's 20th anniversary, I wanted Tarantino to go thru and correct any errors in the book wiki notes. Instead he sniped at me about the old list of "Wikipedia jokes" I posted on Dramatica long ago. What a fool--he just doesn't get that the "wonderful Wikipedians" originally wrote those mean little jokes THEMSELVES, not me. This kind of petty shit is a routine occurrence in Wikiverse.)

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:45 am

Sad to see Auggie's demise.

He was well liked.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:05 am

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 pm

It was pretty obvious Auggie was only in it for the entertainment.

He could have handed the forum to someone else, but no, he's trashed it. Not cool.

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:50 pm

CrowsNest wrote:It was pretty obvious Auggie was only in it for the entertainment.

He could have handed the forum to someone else, but no, he's trashed it. Not cool.

Pretty much in agreement, it was a spiteful move.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:37 pm

It's true that there is quite a bit that disappeared with wikirev.org (after WS-1, WR-2 @ Proboards).

But mostly I just feel bad for him: I've read forums he's run for a long time now. He's never struck me as being a bad actor needing to be exposed. He tried to run a site that competed with WPO, so he ends up doxxed? Maybe it's not related to WPO, but to someone he annoyed because he wouldn't ban Graaf? Who knows. In any case, I'm not going to blame Auggie for shutting down his sites: he may (rightly or wrongly) suspect the board bird was a former member...

In any case, a lot of info got deleted as a result. SV, quacking "Bull" rangifer, KI vs. TDA, Proab v. GW, etc., etc.

Periodic enforced amnesia... :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:03 pm

It wasn't me, but I can see how Auggie might have annoyed someone enough to post his details. And if it is as easy as that to find out who he is, he surely can't be surprised that it comes out eventually. Indeed, it seems like he is using that as an excuse to have pulled the plug, and it appears he has already posted something which gives a different reason.

We could remove it, but I am fine with Eric's position too - as a critic forum owner, you can't just throw out claims like "I've already written a better book, and we have a publisher lined up" and expect people not to call you out on it if they have very good reason to believe it is horseshit.