"Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Guido den Broeder
Sucks

Re: "Fram Gate" in Arbcom

Post by Guido den Broeder » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Moral Hazard Idiot wrote:Updated for clarity: Zoloft linked a new article, which was not in the Katherine Maher twitter thread, that quotes from his 2004 email discussion of a Dutch party that would lower the age of consent (enabling pedaphilia). Again, his naive position is common in European anarchist and libertarian and even liberal political discussions. Again, my position is obviously different, as has been made clear many times (and would be even more clear if moderators had not removed my clearest statements on the exploitation of children).

Oh. What political party was that? Can you give the link? Because I am not aware of any Dutch political party what is advocating this.

They may have meant RozeLinks, the youth movement of the political party GroenLinks. See https://rozelinks.groenlinks.nl/nieuws/ ... ksualiteit

The age of consent would have to be lowered quite a bit though to legalize pedosexuality (pedophilia is merely being attracted to). But note that in many states of the US, girls can be allowed to marry at the tender age of 12.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Yes, that's that discussion where I was looking for. But that's all within the existing law. Aha, 16 years, I thought 18, but maybe that's for payed sex or sex with adults in general.

De jurisprudentie over onderlinge seksuele contacten van jongeren rond de wettelijke leeftijdsgrens van 16 getuigt van een verstandige interpretatie van de wet in die zin dat er een evenwicht is tussen bescherming en ontplooiing van de jongere partner. De norm ligt nu in de jurisprudentie op 3 jaar leeftijdsverschil bij deze contacten, maar dat is aan de rechter.

And you are complete right. Pedophilia is something complete different and simple allowed. And complete innocent.
And what happens in practise between the young people nowadays here in Holland.....
Well. Ahum. Ach. Gut. :roll: I am a old man, I don't want even to know it. :mrgreen:
They know things and tricks nowadays when they are 14 years old we even didn't know they existed when we where 25 years old or older, Guido.

This is the youth department of a political party, these is not a party. This are the thoughts of young people, just let them. Is fine, is good, let them think and talk about it, they are no lawmakers.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:03 pm

And to be clear, this is regulation what is supported by a large majority of the Dutch population and political parties, including most Christian pary's. It is simple not up to others to judge about what we find acceptable or not. And as you can see there is a lot of case law about it. (jurisprudentie.)

It is not up to a few American shitheads to judge about it or try to damage the reputation of queen Katherine the first with uninformed shit! :twisted:

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Vigilant wrote:Is it possible that WO could have scripted a more complete disaster if we'd sat down and planned it out?

A small hint of what's the master plan. The disaster however is yet to be seen by anybody else.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:02 pm

They haven't predicted a single step of this farce, so the idea they could script it is laughable.

In Vigilant world, by now we should be watching as the WMF leadership is taken away by the FBI.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

I mean, the fuck does this even mean?
Zoloft wrote:You could draw a line between our criticism (and of course Wikipedia Review's efforts pre-2012) and the rise of T&S.
Sounds like total garbage.

I'd say go ahead and expand on that theory in a blog post, but I already know they don't have the time. :roll:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:12 pm

CrowsNest wrote:They haven't predicted a single step of this farce, so the idea they could script it is laughable.

Coming from someone who predicted the doom of Fram and the permanent destruction of self-governance by T&S fiat, excuse me for scoffing...

RfB

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 pm

With his failure is writ large before him, Vigilant is basically trying to sooth his wounded pride. He's not interested in watching drama, scripted or otherwise, he wanted to be watching an ArbCom case where an undisclosed paid editing racket that went to the highest levels of the organization was busted wide open, thanks to his manic truffling efforts. But sadly there were no truffles, only turds.

Made a right tit of himself, basically.

Never mind the popcorn.....

WHERE IS THE BLOG POST, YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:They haven't predicted a single step of this farce, so the idea they could script it is laughable.

Coming from someone who predicted the doom of Fram and the permanent destruction of self-governance by T&S fiat, excuse me for scoffing...
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been so foolish as to predict any such thing.

I'll let you scoff if you show me where I did so.....

....or you can do your usual, and make like a tree.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Vigilant defending Fram.

Now I've seen everything.

Bah.