Moron gets blocked after threat with lawsuit from “Sun Group” and “Wikimedia Associations”.

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Moron gets blocked after threat with lawsuit from “Sun Group” and “Wikimedia Associations”.

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:02 pm

This is not criticism of Wikipedia, but an overview of an editor who acted in an idiotic way. I am posting this here in case anyone has thoughts to share.

————————————————

I decided to take a dive into WP:SPI and found this

Wanna know what the dumb editor The3Kittens got blocked for?

First, the retard engaged in an edit war on this article and got two times reverted for adding 13 KB of unsourced content.

But then, on the third time, he added the following remark: (diff URL)
Warning, before you read the page, do not vandalize the content, in whole or in part. Those who vandalize content such as removing content networks and shows will be sued by "[[Sun Group]]" and "[[Wikimedia Associations]]".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Group? Really? Does he mean Sun Microsystems? How do they even relate to that article?!

Also, the organisation is called Wikimedia Foundation, not WIkimedia Associations.

And the3kittens is certainly not a part of these organisations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He made three unsuccessful unblock requests. On his fourth one, the request text was: (bold and italic text added for emphasis)
Request reason:
RickinBaltimore, I accidentally vandalized the Chutti TV article. That caused you to block my account. There are good reasons for me to become unblocked. One is correcting misspellings in articles. We can correct any misspellings in articles. Another is correcting mistakes and errors in articles. If there's any link problems in Wikipedia, We can correct it. The3Kittens (talk) 15:27, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
That word cost him his talk page access.
Decline reason:
Your unblock request is declined due to violation of our policy on WP:SHAREDACCOUNTs you committed while filing it (i.e. "We can correct any misspellings in articles. Another is correcting mistakes and errors in articles. If there's any link problems in Wikipedia, We can correct it."). At this point, I regret to inform you that your Talk page access has also been revoked since your unblock requests have become disruptive. While you are no longer able to edit Wikipedia, you should feel free to continue participating in the Wikipedia project as a non-editing reader. Thank you for your contributions to Wikipedia! Chetsford (talk) 06:12, 13 July 2020 (UTC)
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Moron gets blocked after threat with lawsuit from “Sun Group” and “Wikimedia Associations”.

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:56 am

this is a pretty funny little story--usually blocks like this are handed out by the hundreds every day, and there's nothing "funny" about most of them. I suspect this is yet another of those legendary 13-year-old boys.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Admin impersonator

Post by CMAwatch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:08 am

Here is how that moron put an admin badge on his user page.

Who did he think he was kidding?

Yes. NOBODY.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Moron gets blocked after threat with lawsuit from “Sun Group” and “Wikimedia Associations”.

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:58 am

Make that a 13-year-old moron from India......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... he3Kittens