ToBeFree admin abuse

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
suleeabc1
Sucks Noob

ToBeFree admin abuse

Post by suleeabc1 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:22 pm

Can anyone get rid of ToBeFree? He does some bad stuff to Wikipedia, and he blocked my sock puppet account, which was very bad behaviour. He will lose his adminship if he can't figure out how to unblock my sock puppet account.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: ToBeFree admin abuse

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:09 pm

Generally this forum is about documenting the kind of administrator abuse which goes against the rules of Wikipedia, but administrators get away with it anyway. Blocking socks is not considered one.

suleeabc1
Sucks Noob

Post by suleeabc1 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Yeah, but you can see the section in Wikipedia:Administrators to figure out why ToBeFree has abused his power: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... _abuse%22)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Sorry chief, that's not how it works.

In fact it doesn't "WORK" at all. You can't complain to the cops that a local street gang beat you up and stole your bicycle. Unless you're "a prominent citizen" they won't lift a finger. Wikipedia is WORSE than that. WP admins are the "little princes of the internet". They can't even punish each other--except by finding a couple dozen supporters in the admin ranks and pushing for arbitration. Even that doesn't work sometimes....

suleeabc1
Sucks Noob

Post by suleeabc1 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:52 am

But I wasn't "complaining to the cops that a local street gang beat me up and stole my bicycle" in real life. I was only reverting edits to various articles on Wikipedia.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:29 pm

suleeabc1 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:52 am
But I wasn't "complaining to the cops that a local street gang beat me up and stole my bicycle" in real life. I was only reverting edits to various articles on Wikipedia.
Which is either a good thing, or pissed someone off who is watchlisting those articles. Obviously you pissed off TBF. He is an administrator--that means he is a GOD. And you are nothing. TBF is a classic "evil patroller"; he doesn't merely revert vandalism, he gets his rocks off blocking and threatening people. And he learned how to do this on German Wikipedia in 2012 then brought his snotty manchild hostility to en-WP. I have no doubt he also hangs around on WMF-operated IRC channels in order to suck up to insiders. It's all a big videogame to him, he does almost NO content work and adds almost nothing to Wikipedia. He's an expert at "quoting the rules" which the other freaks just love, because the rules seem clear....but are vague enough to let admins abuse them at will.

Patrollers and bastards and sociopaths run Wikipedia so when he asked for adminship last year, he received support from existing admins. And he won big. Unless you grind out new content and build up your contrib list, AND find a couple of administrators to support you, AND get friendly with people on Wikimedia IRC channels, he's going to keep shitting on you. There is no "democracy" there and the bastards don't give a shit about "encyclopedia content"; they use it as a lure to bring in suckers to abuse.

NOW are you starting to see how insane and dishonest Wikipedia actually is?

He's a younger and dumber asshole than most evil patrollers; he has a vanity website, with his postal address. Most system-abusers in the WMF world normally go to great lengths to hide their real identities. And he's been stupidly posting pics of himself from Commons.
https://www.freiwuppertal.de/impressum/
tobiasfrei.png
tobiasfrei.png (3.11 KiB) Viewed 3601 times

suleeabc1
Sucks Noob

Post by suleeabc1 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:41 pm

Yeah, it was all ToBeFree's fault for not "blocking and threatening" people, which is why administrators abused their powers. I already messaged him on his talk page on Wikimedia saying that he will be in trouble if he doesn't block anymore users, but he refuses to unblock me and removes my message.