Bishonen the grooming mother.

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Bishonen the grooming mother.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm

I have noticed a distrubing pattern with this woman's use of her Wikipedia status as a Wikipedia Administrator, and I wonder if there is a SINGLE Wikipedia editor who feels brave enough to pull her up on it.

I say there isn't. I say this shows quite well, what Wikipedia is, and indeed what she is.

Wikipedia is a cult, and she is the top man. Which is ironic. Not for nothing have I said Bishonen's aim has always been to show women can be a success on Wikipedia, simply by being even worse than the men. Fuck all that feminist bullshit.

I have written extensively about her assorted wikicrimes and generally disgusting personality over the years, without ever really realising one simple and almost constant feature of her use of Wikipedia power. I had perhaps always assumed it was just the common corruption, but just done really well. It has always carried the flair of someone who knows the power of just doing it, and daring people to object. The stuff of Mafia Bosses.

But it seems to be so much more, so much darker. Something only a woman can do.

If ever there is a dispute on Wikipedia, and Lord knows there are a lot, if she gets involved, it will be in a manner similar to this....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1047582983
14:55, 1 October 2021 (edit) (undo) Bishonen (talk | contribs) (Undid revision 1047582983 by Woovee (talk). Yes, you are finished. Johnbod can remove what he likes from his talkpage, If you revert him again, you will be blocked.)
In that incident she turns up to enforce some minor societal rule to the benefit of a fellow Admin Jonbod, up to and including issuing scary sounding threats of an impending block if her authority is disrespected by the far less powerful other party, without actually having a single damn thing to say about the utterly atrocious behaviour by that Admin that is usually the proximal cause for their infraction.

In this case, Jonbod was only being a prick in arrogantly removing that lesser user's post from his talk page because Jon was understandably embarrassed to realise he had been caught in the wrong. That he had edit warred against policy, a policy he should have been aware of. As is common for most Wikipedia Administrators, he took the coward's way out and just shooed them away, rather than admit fault and apologise.

Bishonen's intervention turns that from a fit of pique, a pathetic act of fragile male pride, to an actuality. Should the user try to put their post back now, they will be blocked, by her. She is well known for carrying out her threats, just like a Mob Boss. And so if the little user is wise, Jonbod can move on, without having to think about why he was such a fucking prick, and what that says about his fitness to be an Admin.

I now realise this characterises nearly all of her appearances where she somehow just arrives out of the blue to assist a friend without having been asked, as opposed to her more normal day to day Admin activity, for which she is often specifically requested.

Why does she do it? Simple.

All these men, and its always men she comes to the aid of, she naturally having having an antipathy to the few other women Admins, presumably for their less masculine ways, are pretty fucking stupid. Easily manipulated. They become conditioned, on seeing her riding to their and their similarly arrogant colleague's defence time after time, and bamboozled by the sight of a woman helping a man, but in a highly aggressive manner, she somehow imprints a mother-son relationship on them.

A defender. A protector. Someone who sees only their good side, ever willing to excuse their bad, and get rid of their boo boos so they can get back to their toys.

Do it enough times, and she soon has a literal little boy as her colleague. And we know how little boys love their mothers. After all, did you ever see Jonbod speak badly of Bishonen?

It serves her well. Having achieved the ultimate and taken down Jimmy Wales himself, it's long been clear that despite her often quite blatant abuse of policy and power, Bishonen's status as an Administrator could only ever be threatened if established and experienced peers like Jonbod had an issue with her, and probably only as a group.

And so she has nullified them all, one by one, using age old evolutionary techniques.

Pretty fucking sick, eh?

It's Wikipedia. Sick is their middle name.

You watch. I've just told them the horrific reality of their existence. Will they rise up and slay her? Will they fuck. And yet will they provide any examples where she departs from this pattern of behaviour?

I love it. I love the fact they'll all be wondering right now, have they been groomed? Are they that stupid to have never seen it. They'll be desperately trying to remember a time when she wasn't doing this, when she for example threatened the user who was pissed at Jonbod's arrogant and rude behaviour, but also found the time to admit to them and to Jonbod, that it's quite wrong for an Administrator to hide behind the "I can remove whatever I like from my talk page" rule as a means to ensure they can escape the embarrassment and indeed the CIVIL and ADMIN obligation to admit fault and apologise.

When you see it, you will never unsee it.

What a hoot. I've been calling Wikipedia editors scum for years, but maybe there was only ever one truly sick fuck among them, and the rest are genuinely just her unwitting victims in a grand spectacle.

The real question is what the fuck happened to her to make her this way? A dead baby? The rumours she is trans? Child abuse?

Who knows. And frankly, who fucking cares. I only care that she has brought her fucked up issues to Wikipedia.

As the policy says, but is strangely never really enforced given the preponderance of seriously damaged editors, Wikipedia Is Not Therapy.

HTD.

:deadbanana:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Bishonen the grooming mother.

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:44 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm
The real question is what the fuck happened to her to make her this way? A dead baby? The rumours she is trans? Child abuse?

Who knows. And frankly, who fucking cares. I only care that she has brought her fucked up issues to Wikipedia.

As the policy says, but is strangely never really enforced given the preponderance of seriously damaged editors, Wikipedia Is Not Therapy.
Beg to differ. Also, as I have posted before, chances are very good that Bish is a trans female.....

Theodore
Sucks Noob

Re: Bishonen the grooming mother.

Post by Theodore » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:19 am

Johnbod is not an administrator.