Compliments to the Crow!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Re: Compliments to the Crow!

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:59 am

yeh i love it i been up three nihgts mashed off my nut dancin dancin dancin i love it im a furry too btw i love you guys x

🧡 Amanda Rin 🧡

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Love u Amanda!

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:08 pm

Newyorkbrad wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:08 am
A totally crazy plot twist would be if it turned out Crow was Hillbillyholiday's sock all along......

TheDarkenedKnight wrote:
Turns out Hillbillyholiday, the Wikipedia editor who got the Daily Mail banned from Wikipedia, *was* a performance artist troll all along......r/WikiInAction, Sep. 22, 2017

What say ye, Darkened my old friend?
HBH wrote:too many articles are guarded by their creators, who are loathe to see anything go, [...] --Hillbillyholiday (talk) 02:13, 19 August 2017 (UTC)
Smiley wrote: Have you learned nothing?
Eostrix wrote: loathe to
Icewhiz wrote:loathe to
https://www.dictionary.com/e/loath-vs-loathe/
Crow wrote:As the Wikipedia editors were LOATHE to admit
The evidence is conclusive, all be it surprising.

Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:25 pm

rog wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:52 pm
Love u Amanda!

🧡 u 2 smiley!

..........................and u sash¡ 🧡

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:03 pm

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 pm

Well, I see someone is bored on the weekend before the weekend before Christmas weekend.

You got no fam, bro?

No, I didn't think so.

:oops:

Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:53 pm

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:31 pm

sic bruv!

doubledrops 1:23 / 1:50

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:12 pm

Vigilant wrote:
jf1970 wrote:
Vigilant wrote:His constant, "Look at me! Look at me!" schtick has become pathetically sad.
What is the difference between the banned editors criticizing Wikipedia on that site and the banned editors criticizing Wikipedia on this site? They all seem to be looking for attention with equal amounts of sadness.
And yet, here you are...
:lol:

Why couldn't you answer the fellow, Vigilant?

The difference is, their criticism sucks. And they fucking know it.

Their former best attack dog, can't even think of a single thing they have done that differentiates them from us, in a good way.

What they doing right now? Laughing at how Drmies beat down on someone, as is his way. How'd they come to be interested in that someone? Laughing at their efforts to give a worthy woman a Wikipedia biography, an effort they oppose, because, well, it's either that they are totally on board with the racist construct that is GNG, or they hate "gross" Fae sooo much they want to destroy anything even remotely associated with him.

Scum.

Quite right that they don't dare speak to the important matter of why they do what they do.

When asked, they do what Wikipedia editors do. What Drmies would do.

Scum.

HTD.

8-)

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:40 pm

:roll:
Starting a thread devoted to saying nice things about Crow didn't seem to work, so I thought: come on, it's xmas and he must be feeling lonely, let's pull out all the stops and throw a proper office party.

Made the place look nice, picked out a few bangin choons from my private stash, Newyorkbrad even dressed as his fursona Amanda Rin and tried moonwalking on the photocopier.

And then there's Crow, sat in the corner with a cob on, muttering to himself about Drmies for the ten-thousandth time, visible smell-lines emanating from his jizz-encrusted jeans.
Hey dickhead.

Not everyone is as stupid as your Wikipediocracy home boyz.

There's clearly only one person here who was genuinely concerned the other might be lonely. But a point for effort in hoping people wouldn't notice. Stop being such a lazy cock, and get your own attack lines. Stealing them from other people is lame, but stealing them from your nemesis, is downright embarrassing.

And fuck me, you are proper lonely. I can't even imagine how friendless you need to be, including online, for you to be thinking that thanking fifty posts of mine is a fun way to spend your time. It's fun marking them as read. But it is, sadly, an all too brief moment of joy.

You are boring is what it is, Micheal. You throw a shit party.

Your insults have no ..... style. You got now flow. There is no groove.

Me, this shit comes natural. Not for the Crow, desperately scrabbling around probing for weaknesses. He knows his targets. I see you, Micheal.

If you had the first clue what I was doing this afternoon, while you were picturing your next post, well, I think your head really would have exloded. In more ways than one. :mrgreen:

But I am a cruel man. I shall not let you into the world of the three dimensional people, for whom this time of year is pretty fucking amazing. They could cancel Christmas tomorrow, and I'd be fine with that, the afternoon I've had.

Stick to what you know. A dirty little racist, an online weirdo with no real purpose and whose biggest cheerleader today is a conspiracy theorist, hammering away at a keyboard, trying to distract himself from the fact he has an ever shorter lifespan and not a lot to show for it. The ambiguity there can probably be left in, I am guessing.

I know where this despair is coming from, Micheal. 'Tis the season when the themes of a lot of movies focus on acts of reflection. Taking account of one's life

What a horrible time of year in the Cockram household. I do hope your mam doesn't pick this year to finally do herself in. But if she does, well, you have at least got Vigilant to offer tea and sympathy. A fucking American who doesn't know a damn thing about you and has most assuredly never had a nice cup of tea and a sit down in his life, the fucking heathen.

You need me Micheal. Someone who, well, doesn't exactly care, but at least understands your pain.