Compliments to the Crow!

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Compliments to the Crow!

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:21 am

Ming checks at intervals to see if he has some new complaint against Ming, but the most he seems to come up with these days is crowing over his past "triumphs".
:D

Ah yes, the reason for all their hate.

Ming the mong, who thinks nothing of allowing Wikipedia editors to smear websites as peddlers of conspiracy theories based on nothing but their own Google searches.

A more perfect example of the sort of dumbfuckery that personifies Wikipedia "editing" you will never find.

But what to do when a "reliable source" that Wikipedia uses to sources its articles regarding such things, has copied their text from Wikipedia?

Laugh?

Marvel at your success?

Well, yes. :roll:

What else did you expect from an alleged Wikipedia criticism site run by a mother fucking sell out piece of shit like Jake?

He can't criticise Wikipedia, on the all important matter of how to defeat the right by any means necessary, he and his coterie are Wikipedia's biggest fans/defenders/enablers!

Ming is Wikipedia. Ming is the reason the idea Wikipedia is biased, is becoming mainstream. Because it's beyond fucking true, it's just fucking obvious.

Ming and his ilk are why much of the world right now resembles a dystopian nightmare. People like him are why people like Trump and vaxx deniers exist, not the other way around.

His stupidly is matched only by his arrogance.

A man who can only find company among the Hemenchuias and Vigilants of the critic world. One a fucking moron, the other a conspiracy theorist!

Fun times eh, Ming? Reviewing your limited contributions to that forum. You know what you are, and you hate the fact I don't fucking care what Jake says, I'll fucking tell the world what you are forever.

You're worried because between me and Jake, one does indeed look like an informed and observant commentator, and one looks like a bitter fuck capable of nothing but hurling childish insults. You of course think I am the latter. Arrogance is what arrogance does. A cult is what a cult does.

As ever, your natural protection is your unremarkable nature, just one of many mongs, easily overlooked.

And there was you, thinking you were special!

My apologies, your Holyness. :D

Maybe you should wroted Wikipediocracy a blog post to alert the world to your stupidity?

Get yourself Crow famous! :twisted:

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:35 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:21 am
Ming the mong
Not sure that's really acceptable these days, Mick.

Or are you allowed to use it, like how black people can say the n-bomb?

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:53 pm

Oi!

This is the thread for saying nice things about Crow!

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:04 pm

Oh right, sorry.

Hmmm, let me think... Well, the Encyclopedia Dramatica article Mick wrote about me was reasonably amusing I suppose...

https://archive.ph/H5pzM

and not a million miles from the truth, to be completely honest

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:05 am

rog wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:35 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:21 am
Ming the mong
Not sure that's really acceptable these days, Mick.

Or are you allowed to use it, like how black people can say the n-bomb?
I feel confident that nobody's feelings are being hurt by my use of this most appropriate nickname for that mug.

Although I think we've already well established that if I said I was part Mongolian, you'd have no way to disprove it.

You on the other hand, we all know your lineage, and so we all know you ain't got shit to say about what terms anyone else should or shouldn't be using, you dirty racist.

Given your age, background and interests, I'd wager you use the word mong quite a lot in those darker areas you frequent. I can see you being one of the people who goes after the likes of Chris Chan, for the lulz.

I feel bad for you, having to hide your true self, living in fear of the judgement of a coward like Jake.

Admit it. You feel quite the prat, having to associate yourself with shit like this....
Hemenchuia wrote:It's truly breathtaking how Crow claims to be a woke anti-racist, yet casually uses ableist slurs
:lol:

Breathtaking?

You're claiming that reading the phrase Ming the Mong TOOK YOUR BREATH AWAY?

Who the fuck do you think seriously buys that shit?

You are so what you are. A Wikipediot.

Someone who claims to be AGHAST that one anonymous Internet user called another another anonymous internet user, a mong. For cause.

OK mate. I guess I must have imagined the fact you're a willing party to an online community where it's considered acceptable to repeatedly tell other users to fuck off. That their "civility" line is somewhere below that level of casual disrespect (in a place where you have no idea what each other's real situation is).

Where do you get the balls to even say this shit? You!

One of the first things I realised about you, is how fond you are of telling your fellow Wikipedia editors that you don't care what their opinion is. A rude little fuck like you isn't going to find work as the defender of the disadvantaged any time soon.

Nobody is buying it. It's as fake as a blog post written as if by a neutral observer, when in reality you were knee deep in that shit. You are a Wikipedia editor. By definition, you are post morality.

It's simply amusing that you have latched onto Wikipediocracy, lessening their already pretty low credentials as far as being any better in terms of culture or intellect than Wikipedia.

Me, I get aghast that a fuckwit like you can quote my entire post on a Wikipedia CRITICISM forum, and still it's only the nickname that offends you. Not the knowledge that your fellow poster Ming is advocating a means of editing that, in a parallel universe where you had a clue, is completely unacceptable.

Passed you by, did it? Or are you scared to tell the bigger boys that you agree with me.

I can understand a Wikishit like you having that weakness. That low moral character.

But hey, you were saying. You're the guy to be sticking up for the disadvantaged, right?

Yeah, OK. :lol:

Like fuck you are.

We all know what the root cause is.

Jake.

He let's all this happen on his watch. His shallow ego means he will let ANYONE post, no matter how retarded, no matter what they're saying, as long as they don't say anything about him.

It's embarrassing is what it is.

I don't expect you to ever get it, Hemenchuia. Ming is a fucking mong, and he's never got it either, but next to you, he's a fucking rocket scientist.

A case in point.....
Being compared to Vigilant is a high honour.
Eh?

You took that from this.....
A man who can only find company among the Hemenchuias and Vigilants of the critic world. One a fucking moron, the other a conspiracy theorist!
?

Other than the mere fact you're both on Wikipediocracy, what fucking comparison are you seeing?

Fucking moron. :roll:

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:42 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:05 am
I can see you being one of the people who goes after the likes of Chris Chan, for the lulz.
Actually, on reflection, you are very very similar to Christine, so I really ought to leave you alone.

Au revoir, mon ami!

ZAP TO THE EXTREEM!

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:11 am

rog wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:04 pm
Hmmm, let me think... Well, the Encyclopedia Dramatica article Mick wrote about me was reasonably amusing I suppose...

Yup that sounds like the crow we all know and love.

I didn't know he edits ED.

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:23 am

boredbird wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:11 am
rog wrote:

Neither confirm nor deny!

8-)

Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:26 am

I'm so excited all six of my nipples are tingling...

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:54 am

Joe Crow wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:23 am
boredbird wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:11 am
rog wrote:

Neither confirm nor deny!

8-)
....it is somehow fitting that you have taken what is a simple way to express a very complex and high minded concept, and cheapened it.

Dumbed it down to a comic catchphrase.

You really are an empty vessel Micheal.

'Ain't nobody believing you when you deny shit, I guarantee it. :ugeek:

You've Borised yourself. :D

:whambo: