Tamzin RfA

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
badmachine
Sucker

Re: Tamzin RfA

Post by badmachine » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:25 pm

Yesterday Tamzin changed her userpage to include the following:
Tamzin's userpage wrote:i used to be a very active administrator here. eventually i got disillusioned by the way we treat one another in the shitty backrooms where meta-level decisions are made. (that's a "we", not a "they"; i was absolutely part of the problem.) i'm still around to work on writing articles—which is, you know, what wikipedia is actually for—as well as some amount of navigational and technical work. my only engagement in "projectspace" discussions is when it directly relates to those. please take no offense if i do not respond to messages or pings in other contexts.
i thought wikipedia frowned on "backrooms", shitty or not. :shrug:
if you find yourself spending more time talking about the people who write wikipedia than being one of those people, remember that you can fix that today:
then unblock me you retarded skank.
may your memory forever be for a blessing, O Comrade Vami_IV (1999–2024). you gave this community so much and you deserved so much better than what it gave you—and you still kept giving, nevertheless.
thats a lot of links for one sentence. following the last one takes you to a Signpost page where he bitched about failing his RfA which was courtesy blanked yesterday by Tamzin. it looks like he withdrew after confessing to supporting Donald Trump, and claiming to be a fascist. :roll:

...so the tranny who wrote Wikipedia:No Nazis had a close friend who was a fascist. :jerkoff:
I feel obliged to elaborate here, as I think the discussion below is utterly unfair to Vami. Joe Roe and others have spun a narrative based on a hypothetical version of Vami that simply doesn't exist. I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman. The Nazis would have killed me five times over. And I am an ardent anti-fascist. I have spoken to Vami at length about social justice issues on Discord. He has readily acknowledged and apologized for his past beliefs, never trying to hide them, always unequivocally acknowledging that he was wrong. In fact, I've had to dissuade him from being too hard on himself about them. He's someone who's passionate about social justice and about opposing fascism in all forms. I would not vote for him otherwise.
I imagine my views on the intersection of far-right politics and adminship are more extreme than Joe's: I'd be fine with a rule that we automatically desysop any Trump supporter. I will never vote for an admin candidate who's right-of-center by American standards (although I wouldn't vote against someone solely on that basis). I'm sure that'll piss some people off, but, like I said, I'm a disabled queer trans leftist Jewish woman. I have very low tolerance for those I associate with my oppression. Vami asked me (unprompted) a while ago, did I think he should have been blocked for the fascist userbox? I gave him my honest answer: Yes. And, I told him, I would have supported an unblock once he wised up and apologized. Wikipedia is no place for fascists. But it's a perfectly fine place for people who believed dumb things as teenagers and later apologized.
All of this criticism is of a caricature, painting a conscientious supporter of social justice and anti-fascism as some wolf in sheep's clothing based on unsubstantiated fearmongering. I think several commenters here should be ashamed of the conclusions they've leapt to. We don't check WP:AGF at the door when we come to vote at RFA. -- Tamzin (she/they) | o toki tawa mi. 09:29, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
(emphasis added)

"my oppression" - Tamzin
"but thou art rich" - Revelation 2:9

so a Trump voter meets an internet tranny in a wikipedia discord and is dead within a couple of years. many such cases, very sad.

i wonder if she browbeat him about Trump so hard he offed himself within a couple of years. it would not surprise me, a similar thing happened to Shuaiby, a Moslem who joined one of these grooming Discords and blew out his brains on camera.
Last edited by badmachine on Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: For more hypocrisy, don't forget that she has a subpage where she admits to being pro-war and supporting the Iraq war, but denounces the Ukraine war (ironically using a quote from a pro-Iraq war op-ed): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tamz ... al/Ukraine
Last edited by Bbb23sucks on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:12 pm

badmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:25 pm
if you find yourself spending more time talking about the people who write wikipedia than being one of those people, remember that you can fix that today:
Hah. Did the maniac ask for desysop and change her mind already? I did not even bother to check. Anyway, do you really want HER as a "Wiki supporter"?
so a Trump voter meets an internet tranny in a wikipedia discord and is dead within a couple of years. many such cases, very sad.
i wonder if she browbeat him about Trump so hard he offed himself within a couple of years. it would not surprise me, a similar thing happened to Shuaiby, a Moslem who joined one of these grooming Discords and blew out his brains on camera.
Ooohhh, you're TRIGGERING people ! Oooohhhhh! https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Shuaiby

Ya know, there's no ED article about Tamzin. Did she threaten the sysops into removing it or something? Or do EDers just not care enough?
Last edited by ericbarbour on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badmachine
Sucker

Post by badmachine » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:50 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:12 pm
badmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:25 pm
Hah. Did the maniac ask for desysop and change her mind already? I did not even bother to check. Anyway, do you really want HER as a "Wiki supporter"?
Ooohhh, you're TRIGGERING people ! Oooohhhhh! https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Shuaiby

Ya know, there's no ED article about Tamzin. Did she threaten the sysops into removing it or something? Or do EDers just not care enough?
0 lulz. she is just another internet tranny of which there are plenty. if there was any lulz to be had i would write one but alls i know is that she participates in wikipedia Discord chats. :shrug:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:47 pm

badmachine wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:50 pm
i would write one but alls i know is that she participates in wikipedia Discord chats. :shrug:
Discord.....just ugh. Even worse than IRC, what an achievement.....can just imagine what she tries to pull on the WP channels. Every day, over and over, until they tell her to shut it.

gnngl
Sucks

Post by gnngl » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:51 am

badmachine wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:03 pm
i predict s/he will regain sysop within a month. also, the alleged impetus for his/her departure is the death of User:Vami IV.

Tarantino posted the GoFundMe and whoever that is looks like it's safe to assume they weren't murdered. its either a tranny or drug abuser or both.
https://www.reddit.com/r/wikipedia/comm ... ssed_away/

Corran Daemon "Vami_IV" Plain (1999-2024)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:00 pm

That's very funny. "Ask for help" with mental problems? I've seen dozens of Wiki-addicts ask for help on WP somewhere. Usually they were ignored, dismissed, or (occasionally) BLOCKED.

Wikipedia is totally dependent on people with mental problems. They can't "help" people because then such people might actually receive help, stop logging in and grinding, get a "life", and thus Wikipedia would lose some of its robot-like ADHD fanatics.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:38 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:00 pm
That's very funny. "Ask for help" with mental problems? I've seen dozens of Wiki-addicts ask for help on WP somewhere. Usually they were ignored, dismissed, or (occasionally) BLOCKED.

Wikipedia is totally dependent on people with mental problems. They can't "help" people because then such people might actually receive help, stop logging in and grinding, get a "life", and thus Wikipedia would lose some of its robot-like ADHD fanatics.
So far as anyone can tell Wikipedia helped cause Tamzin's mental problems. And is still helping today.

I read a book once in which there was a gourd with a little hole that people would stare into and lose all interest in the world around them. It was probably supposed to be TV but Wikipedia works even better. What happens to a disembodied mind? It splits into multiple entities and forgets that it has a penis. Maybe Tamzin had no penis though. A boy without a penis. That would be a good reason to edit.