Anthony Hughes and Alan Oscroft sitting in a tree

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Jennsaurus
Sucks

Anthony Hughes and Alan Oscroft sitting in a tree

Post by Jennsaurus » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:28 am

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Amusingly, Boing! seems to have antagonised the Arbs so much with his transparent bullshit aimed at slinging as much mud as he could, they have hinted that this isn't over for Beeblebrox, and he will also have to answer to the Ombuds Commission for breaches of his NDA.
As I've shared with others Alan-Boing was involved in some serious off-wiki harassment, lasting for years, of the man who he suspected operated the banned Oberranks account. Actions included calling the man's employer (and encouraging others to do so), downloading pictures of the man and his children off of Facebook, as well as creating a Linked-In account specifically for seeing additional education and school details then contacting others associated with those activities as well - an action which got him suspended from Linked-in for six months. End game appeared to be either blackmail or some type of weird QAnon type action where he was going to travel to the US and confront the man in person. What's even more super creepy is that he apparently hasn't given up - as recently as three months ago a source told me Alan-Boing was on the Internet still trying to find out info about his stalking victim's current whereabouts. Nothing that guy does at this point surprises me.

Boing! said Zebedee
Sucks

Re: Beeblebrox suspended, humiliated

Post by Boing! said Zebedee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:21 pm

Jennsaurus wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:28 am
ChaosMeRee wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Amusingly, Boing! seems to have antagonised the Arbs so much with his transparent bullshit aimed at slinging as much mud as he could, they have hinted that this isn't over for Beeblebrox, and he will also have to answer to the Ombuds Commission for breaches of his NDA.
As I've shared with others Alan-Boing was involved in some serious off-wiki harassment, lasting for years, of the man who he suspected operated the banned Oberranks account. Actions included calling the man's employer (and encouraging others to do so), downloading pictures of the man and his children off of Facebook, as well as creating a Linked-In account specifically for seeing additional education and school details then contacting others associated with those activities as well - an action which got him suspended from Linked-in for six months. End game appeared to be either blackmail or some type of weird QAnon type action where he was going to travel to the US and confront the man in person. What's even more super creepy is that he apparently hasn't given up - as recently as three months ago a source told me Alan-Boing was on the Internet still trying to find out info about his stalking victim's current whereabouts. Nothing that guy does at this point surprises me.
Hi Anthony, I havent been around here for a while (and I certainly haven't been thinking about you). And I come back to find you spinning a tissue of lies about me again. But then, lying is about the only thing you ever do, isn't it?

No, I've never been suspended from Linked In. I've never engaged in any harassment. I've never contacted you, your employer(s), or any of your colleagues/friends/family (update: or anyone connected to you via Linked In or any other site). The only interaction I've ever had with you has been in public forums where everyone can see it (and in each case, *you* started it with your apparent obsession with me). Obviously, you know all this, because you're lying through your teeth, but I thought I'd set the record straight for anyone who's uncertain.

Planning to travel to the US and confront you in person? You've made similar ludicrous accusations about others who were involved in unmasking your years of faking content and sources on Wikipedia, of stealing copyright material, and of running a number of transparent socks. Anthony, you mean so little to me that I wouldn't bother traveling to the end of the street to visit you.

What is it, are you worried that this is what might actually happen some day? That someone will actually come after you in real life? If that should happen (and it won't be me), then your own self-destructive behaviour will be the cause.

Anyway, I might or might not come back and talk to you some more - if I have nothing better to do.

All the best,
Boing!
Last edited by Boing! said Zebedee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:44 pm

Boing! said Zebedee wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:21 pm
What is it, are you worried that this is what might actually happen some day? That someone will actually come after you in real life? If that should happen (and it won't be me), then your own self-destructive behaviour will be the cause.
It'll probably be Katie with a steak knife. Trying to talk her out of it.

Boing! said Zebedee
Sucks

Post by Boing! said Zebedee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:23 pm

I want to stress a couple of key points, Anthony...

In this thread (and in others that I've caught up on), you accuse me of harassment (among other things). Well, you accuse other people who took part in catching you out on Wikipedia too, but I seem to be your favourite.

So I want to make something clear.

For years, you plastered your personal information all over the internet. On Facebook, on Linked In, on Wikipedia... you told your life story, your home location, your education record, your military career, your NARA career... and you posted many photos of yourself and your family.

On your WIkipedia user pages, you repeated the same life story. And you posted photos of yourself, which can easily be compared to photos on other sites under your real name. Those photos are now deleted, but they can still be found on the internet archive.

And, while you had yourself so openly exposed, you embarked on years of faking content and sources on Wikipedia, stealing other people's copyright materials and passing them off as your own, potentially bringing NARA into disrepute by claiming they were the source of some of your fakes, lying about and attacking honest people who caught you out, and running a number of socks to try to support yourself.

Was it wise to do all of those nasty things while having yourself so completely exposed?

Yes, I saw much of what you had, yourself, put on the internet. I saw a fair bit before you started removing it (like the lies and personal attacks you posted on your Quora account). Are you surprised that I kept records of what I found, in case I ever needed to defend myself against you?

But I never saw anything that wasn't openly public. I never once contacted you, any member of your family, or anyone connected with you - apart from our direct interactions on a couple of forums, which anyone can see. Your accusations that I did are blatant lies.

Seeing what you posted openly on the internet is *not* harassment, Anthony. Nor is seeing public information about government employees, which your country seems to be reasonably open about.

But I'll tell you what is harassment - persistently posting defamatory lies about other people, as you seem to have been doing ever since you were kicked off Wikipedia.

What really saddens me the most is that you seem to be too stupid to see how stupid and how transparent you've been in all of this. If there's any comeback on you for any of this, it will be entirely on your own shoulders.

Once you were kicked off Wikipedia, you were of no interest to me. But *you* started it up again at Wikipediocracy. And when you were uncovered there under your VindTax45 account and you stopped, you waited a while and then started up again here (though I see you're still active at Wikipediocracy too).

Had you just kept quiet after being caught at Wikipedia, none of this would have happened and your history of lies and deceit there would have been forgotten. But *you* kept going at it, *you* kept lying and accusing everyone else instead of accepting your own wrongs, and *you* kept drawing attention to yourself when everyone else just wanted to forget about you.

Anyway, I'm going to head off now, and that might be the last I ever say to you.
Last edited by Boing! said Zebedee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Post by ChaosMeRee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:11 pm

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:23 pm
Seeing what you posted openly on the internet is *not* harassment, Anthony. 
The irony of this being posted in a thread about Beebletits.

I certainly haven't been thinking about you

Yeah but no :roll:

The night is dark and full of terrors. If this is you then stay a while. Bring the light.

Face your darkness.

BOING!!!!

:whambo:

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:12 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:11 pm
Seeing what you posted openly on the internet is *not* harassment, Anthony. 
The irony of this being posted in a thread about Beebletits.

I certainly haven't been thinking about you

Yeah but no :roll:

The night is dark and full of terrors. If this is you then stay a while. Bring the light.

Face your darkness.

BOING!!!!

:whambo:
What?
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:07 pm

I want to stress a couple of key points, Anthony...

In this thread (and in others that I've caught up on), you accuse me of harassment (among other things). Well, you accuse other people who took part in catching you out on Wikipedia too, but I seem to be your favourite.

So I want to make something clear.

For years, you plastered your personal information all over the internet. On Facebook, on Linked In, on Wikipedia... you told your life story, your home location, your education record, your military career, your NARA career... and you posted many photos of yourself and your family.

On your WIkipedia user pages, you repeated the same life story. And you posted photos of yourself, which can easily be compared to photos on other sites under your real name. Those photos are now deleted, but they can still be found on the internet archive.

And, while you had yourself so openly exposed, you embarked on years of faking content and sources on Wikipedia, stealing other people's copyright materials and passing them off as your own, potentially bringing NARA into disrepute by claiming they were the source of some of your fakes, lying about and attacking honest people who caught you out, and running a number of socks to try to support yourself.

Was it wise to do all of those nasty things while having yourself so completely exposed?

Yes, I saw much of what you had, yourself, put on the internet. I saw a fair bit before you started removing it (like the lies and personal attacks you posted on your Quora account). Are you surprised that I kept records of what I found, in case I ever needed to defend myself against you?

But I never saw anything that wasn't openly public. I never once contacted you, any member of your family, or anyone connected with you - apart from our direct interactions on a couple of forums, which anyone can see. Your accusations that I did are blatant lies.

Seeing what you posted openly on the internet is *not* harassment, Anthony. Nor is seeing public information about government employees, which your country seems to be reasonably open about.

But I'll tell you what is harassment - persistently posting defamatory lies about other people, as you seem to have been doing ever since you were kicked off Wikipedia.

What really saddens me the most is that you seem to be too stupid to see how stupid and how transparent you've been in all of this. If there's any comeback on you for any of this, it will be entirely on your own shoulders.

Once you were kicked off Wikipedia, you were of no interest to me. But *you* started it up again at Wikipediocracy. And when you were uncovered there under your VindTax45 account and you stopped, you waited a while and then started up again here (though I see you're still active at Wikipediocracy too).

Had you just kept quiet after being caught at Wikipedia, none of this would have happened and your history of lies and deceit there would have been forgotten. But *you* kept going at it, *you* kept lying and accusing everyone else instead of accepting your own wrongs, and *you* kept drawing attention to yourself when everyone else just wanted to forget about you.

Anyway, I'm going to head off now, and that might be the last I ever say to you.
Do you believe that Ognistysztorm and Jennsaurus are the same person?

Boing! said Zebedee
Sucks

Post by Boing! said Zebedee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:31 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:07 pm
Without a doubt, they are.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:32 pm

Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:31 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:07 pm
Without a doubt, they are.
What do you think we should do? We already banned Jennsaurus, but Ognistysztorm has made a lot of good posts unrelated to this whole thing.

Boing! said Zebedee
Sucks

Post by Boing! said Zebedee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:45 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:32 pm
What do you think we should do? We already banned Jennsaurus, but Ognistysztorm has made a lot of good posts unrelated to this whole thing.
Interesting question, and I'm flattered that you ask me. If it were my decision, I'd be tempted to let him carry on in that case. I do think he could be constructive if he can keep off his unhealthy OberRanks v Boing obsession.