"Intentional harrassment by Hemiauchenia"

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Bbb23sucks
Sucker

"Intentional harrassment by Hemiauchenia"

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:55 pm

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Re: "Intentional harrassment by Hemiauchenia"

Post by ChaosMeRee » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:56 pm

Absolutely fucking hilarious.

Clearly now they know they are Bishonen endorsed, they can let their true selves shine through.
What is one to say to an editor that can't respect basic WP:RS policy? 
Oooh ooh ooh I know this!

*consults Wikipedia policy*

Pick whichever fits your time/capabilities:

1. Nothing
2. Can I show you how we do things around here?
3. I have asked an Administrator to review your edits for compliance with our reliable sourcing guidelines

What a low rent dickhead he really is. A perfect illustration of why Bishonen is now endorsing Wikipediocracy.

Scum knows scum.

Witches flock to where they can find weak minded children with souls to steal.
I suggest you stop whining and stop wasting the time of contributors who are far more valuable to the encyclopedia than yourself.
I have heard it said Wikipedians typically use their user page to help others get a guage of their value to the project.
intentionally left blank
Quite.

ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Re: "Intentional harrassment by Hemiauchenia"

Post by ChaosMeRee » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:28 am

Team Asshole are starting to panic.

They don't like the fact having an open thread on AN/I about how much of a complete dick Hemiauchenia is, is attracting people to post their own examples of when he has been a complete dick.

Apparently this is not what AN/I is for. Apparently Wikipedia has no need of such a function at all.

Apparently when a user is reported to AN/I, you're only supposed to add incidents that happened after the report was filed.

They really do think people are that stupid.

Evidently we're supposed to be mindful of the feelings of someone who marches around Wikipedia telling other people they are worthless.

One absolute fucknut is even claiming the "original complaint has no merit", apparently having forgotten HEMIAUCHENIA ALREADY ADMITTED HE COULD HAVE BEEN LESS HOSTILE AND HAS STRUCK ALL OF HIS COMMENTS.

Let me guess. He was forced into that by the "witchunt". But he said that immediately. Literally within half an hour of the report landing, when only one other person had responded. Let me guess. He was forced into that by the fear of an impending "witchhunt", and yet they are so evil it went ahead anyway.

Good.

If he didn't mean it, he deserves to be tortured.

And if he did but only said it so the report could be shut down quickly lest other victims come forward, he also deserves to be tortured.

If he means it and has no other agenda, great. Wikipedia is not perfect. If he gets tortured for doing the right thing, consider it his due punishment for having done the wrong thing that necessitated the corrective action.

At the end of the day, if you're an asshole, people will want to beat you up.

A throwback to our roots.

I like this aspect of AN/I. Torturing the people who are guilty of so called lesser crimes not warranting immediate punishment but can't just be ignored.

It is of course in every Administrator's power to unilaterally close any basic report like this. That they haven't, that they have left him swinging in the wind so his corpse can be hit with bats, is kinda the point.

They're trying to teach him a lesson, Wikipedia style.

The fun is knowing the guy is too immature to learn. He's had enough chances. All he does is double down.

So I hope he likes bat, is all I can say.

Heeeeeemi. Heeeeeemi. Heeeeeemi.

:lol: