Drmies

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: Drmies

Post by Anyone » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:27 am

Carrite wrote:12. Linda Shires (woman).

This a/c was that Indian. I know this for certain, but can't remember how!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 am

Anyone wrote:

No helping!

Respect the test conditions, please.

:geek:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:26 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Special for you, yes, and you have forgotten me on your list. In less than 100 edits I was banned. In 86 edits if I count well. By mister Boing! said Zebedee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... af+Statler

I hadn't forgotten you at all. As with the CrowsNest, you are listed as "Muted," not "Banned." This means, I believe, that you can read but not post — even the "members only" section tucked away from the Google bots. As far as I recall you are the only two who are muted.

I have no idea why you are posting links to Wikipedia block notices for — we were talking about WPO.

RfB

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Anyone wrote:

Yeah, that could be an account from the Poetlister school of womanhood... I share your recollection that this was a (male) account associated with the Stop Corruption in India crew.

Seriously, the only PLAUSIBLE alter-ego on that list would be Mac, and that would be a 200-to-1 longshot. There is pretty much zero chance that CrowsNest is NOT MMAR.

Embrace the obvious!

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Carrite wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Special for you, yes, and you have forgotten me on your list. In less than 100 edits I was banned. In 86 edits if I count well. By mister Boing! said Zebedee.

I hadn't forgotten you at all. As with the CrowsNest, you are listed as "Muted," not "Banned." This means, I believe, that you can read but not post — even the "members only" section tucked away from the Google bots. As far as I recall you are the only two who are muted.

I have no idea why you are posting links to Wikipedia block notices for — we were talking about WPO.

RfB

O, o, o, Sorry for the misunderstanding! Not familiar with WP-En, always thought it was a mirror of there Village Pump. :mrgreen:

Tim you are 60+. What brings you, what leads you to all this tittle-tattle as a little boy on the Discord chat. Do I have to take this serous? Is this a grown up man talking here?
Come on, Tim! Cow and I may thank god on out knees because we can still read the Vig rants filled up with vigshit in the hidden sector.

Well, great, and where can we do our donation to keep the domain what will never die alive?

JUST FUCK OFF TIMMY BOY WITH YOUR BULL!

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:10 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Carrite wrote:Here is the full list of people that have ever been banned from WPO...
Great beat me to it, but yeah....... :roll: :oops: :lol:

Certainly not a full list. How was it compiled?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:23 am

Abd wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Carrite wrote:Here is the full list of people that have ever been banned from WPO...
Great beat me to it, but yeah....... :roll: :oops: :lol:

Certainly not a full list. How was it compiled?

Full list, going through the WPO members list one by one for all 972 registered accounts.

You're welcome.

Feel free to verify. Lemme know if I missed anybody...

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/memberlist.php

tim

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:24 am

The Zanee Dutchmane wrote:
JUST FUCK OFF TIMMY BOY WITH YOUR BULL!

Oooo, bigger point size and brighter color... I quake...

The Zanee Dutchmane wrote:Cow and I may thank god on out knees* * *

Oh, that's what we call him for short these days? Good to see you are on a first name basis...

Petri Dish Timmy

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:22 am

Stttttttttt, not so loud!
Don't tell others Timmy Tim, but there is of course in practise not any difference between banned and mute, because you can't participate in any discussion by both . But will you be so kind to keep this between us Timmy? Ssssssssssssttttt!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:50 am

Not sure about you Graaf, but I was super-secret muted first, before they realized it was a bit daft having silly muggles like Timmy trying to speak to me, and claiming victory when I did not respond.

You're a tool Timmy, a tiny little tool, easily manipulated in their hands. How can you have spent this long in the critic space, and still be unaware that there is essentially no difference in how Wikipedia manages users, and how Wikipediocracy does. Where there is any difference at all, it usually paints Wikipedia in a better light.

To give you a topical example, now that he has apparently created another sock, can you give me a brief rundown of the management's dealings with Rogol Domedonfors? Using their publicly available records only, please.