Kumioko posting as Perseus until further decision

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: I have been limited to 5 posts by Juicebeetle

Post by Abd » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:39 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:And I will delete the posts over 5. You could choose which those should be.

Basic forum principle. Respect moderation. Kumioko is violating that principle. On any forum on the planet, attack a moderator as Kumioko has attacked you, you'd be toast, flash-incinerated.

Criticism of moderation must always be within allowed channels. I can criticize the police, but attack them in a way that disrupts the business of the town, I'll have some problems. Kumioko was being severely attacked, and believed that he needed to respond, which, of course, encouraged the attacks to continue. There is a problem here on both sides (with Graaf tossing in more).

The police will tell people to stop fighting, and will not decide who was "right." A moderator can take measures to restrict a user's contributions, and what you have done, Juice, is within discretion. There may be other and maybe better ways, but Kumioko is not negotiating to find them. Instead, he's defiant, demanding to be blocked and then he could complain about it for years. Victory! Really? I'd say if that is what he really wants, give it to him.

In a way, he is confirming CrowsNest's claims. But CrowsNest clearly and intentionally provoked Kumioko. Kumioko remains responsible for his own behavior, but we can note CrowsNest's role, and his style of hate-filled commentary can cause other problems besides Kumioko. It's like Vigilant, and is CrowsNest Sucks' pet Vigilant?

We can do better.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 pm

CrowsNest wrote:No dude, this is where you're all going badly wrong, assuming this is meant to reflect the thoughts of the owners.
I'm not stopping anyone who chooses to believe Kumioko's bullshit, but you absolutely cannot be telling him he gets to say what he wants here and to protect that right, replies to the contrary will be removed.
Every time he posts a lie, I'll post a correction. This is not-negotiable.

That's exactly what I'm saying. You will have to ignore his comments, whether you think it's a lie, or not. 1. It's not always a lie. 2. Often it can't be unanimously determined, it's a lie. 3. You criticism is very harsh and targeted, even when you are right. As Abd points out, it is similar to Vigilant's attitude, albeit less harmful.

I'll move CrowsNest's replies to Kumioko and Kumioko's replies to CrowsNest into the members only section. After a week we will evaluate the results. If the moved comments aren't inflammatory, we might relax these restrictions.
Kumioko will be asked to post max. 5 times in any 24 hour period. The length of the posts are not limited. He can edit the posts, and add more, even.
Posts above 5/24 hour will be subjectively evaluated, and moved or deleted, if those sound like "bullshit", or steer the topic towards his ban, without a strong reason.
This decision will be subjective, and easy to avoid: focus on writing 5 very good, researched, evidenced posts. That will benefit the forum, the readers, and Kumioko's credibility.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:44 pm

Kumioko wrote:Juicebeetle has limited me to 5 posts a day. I am now being told to choose which of the 5 of the last 10 comments I made to delete. I am not going to do that, so I will be blocked soon. I just wanted to let everyone know that Juicebeetle is helping Crowsnest and Graaf in their attacks. That is not conduct a mod should do, so I am not going to post here anymore as long as he is a mod. I hope Eric and Stein come to their senses and demod them. They are clearly not qualified for this position.

PS, this was post 11

You could comply in a way where nothing would be lost, but you don't want to cooperate. I would understand this restriction to be temporary, and less restrictive than simply blocking you, but it seems that is what you want. If you are not going to post here, that solves the problem, doesn't it? If you are again attacked here, let others know and let them respond. But if you don't trust anyone, you are in an impossible situation until you realize that you are the problem, not everyone else.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Because crow should not be allowed to attack everyone and I should not be punished for standing up to them. If the mods choose to block me because they are to chickenshit to deal with the actual problem instead of punishing the victim, then they are showing crow, graaf and others that stalking and personal attacks arenok here...they are not.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:That's exactly what I'm saying. You will have to ignore his comments, whether you think it's a lie, or not. 1. It's not always a lie. 2. Often it can't be unanimously determined, it's a lie. 3. You criticism is very harsh and targeted, even when you are right. As Abd points out, it is similar to Vigilant's attitude, albeit less harmful.
This is unacceptable to me.

1. That's where he, or someone else, replies with an objection, and so on and so forth. IT'S A FORUM, THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.

2. See 1., but with added so forth.

3. Yeah, well bite me, Mary Poppins.

And Abd can fuck off, he lost his right to an opinion the moment he started treating me like I'm some kind of half-wit and acting like somehow he's got a reputation as a critic all of a sudden. Since when?

The fucker doesn't seem to even understand that without my help, no fucker would even know why his lawsuit is even important to Wikipedia criticism.

Vigilant has called it a lolsuit, filed by a crackpot, for reasons I have destroyed him over. If Abd is so foolish as to compare me to that Quisling bastard, well, he better hope Kumioko grows a few billion brains cells in the next few days, because he 'ain't about to start filling my shoes in that thread any time soon.

Oh, and of course, you'll have to email the selfish bastard to let him know that I've said something about him. Y'know, so he can decide if he wants to reply or not. There's a good chap. Gotta keep all these precious fucks happy, eh? Sucks to be you.

Why would I even think about changing who I am or what I do for these people? Seriously, give me a reason. Any reason will do.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

make the best out of this situation

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 pm

Sorry, Kumioko there's no rule against "personal attacks" on Sucks. Read the rules.
Crow is used to treating people like this, and he writes the most posts. Posts, that are actually researched. He puts much more work into it, than you do.

I've been trying to cover for you in the last weeks to the extent that I can as a new mod, and your "thank you" is "chickenshit". Well, you are welcome.
You are a victim here, yet, your behavior comes down as playing the victim, because you don't value any effort that goes into protecting you, and you never quit complaining with nonsense, paranoid arguments, like WMF conspiracies here, at WPS. Just because there are 2 people who hate on you.

I've proposed the rules in a previous comment. I suggest you take some time off to digest it, as I'll do too. You have a specific tendency to anger those, who try to help you, and I need some time to regain my patience.

If this help is not enough for you, and you expect that Crow, who makes most of the content here, is blocked, not you, than your expectations are higher than the reality. A grown-up person would understand this, and make the best out of this situation. Be that person. Please.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: make the best out of this situation

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:36 pm

Well if there is no rule against personal attacks, then really there is no problem here with me and Crowsnest right?
#BbbGate

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:40 pm

I asked you to take some time and think this through.
I wish you have not made the previous post. It's a reactionary, useless question.
I'm blocking you for 1 hour, so you take your time to understand the recent comments from Abd, Crow and me.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:59 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:I asked you to take some time and think this through.
I wish you have not made the previous post. It's a reactionary, useless question.
I'm blocking you for 1 hour, so you take your time to understand the recent comments from Abd, Crow and me.

No, it's a dick move because you don't have the morale courage to do anything about Crows attacks but you are free to use dumb ass justifications to block me in order to protect Crowsnest and enable his abusive behavior.
#BbbGate

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: The Kumioko moderation strategy

Post by Kumioko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 pm

I actually largely agree with Crowsnest here. The comments are unrealistic, because I am not going to stop responding to Crowsnests attacks and trolling because the only way to make him stop attacking me and other forum members is if the mods force him to stop.

If the mods are not willing to force Crowsnest to stop making attacks, then I am not going to stop responding.
#BbbGate