Jess Wade hasn't made a single talk post for 200+ days

Dedicated to one of the WMF's "finest persons"
Kraken
Sucks Fan

Jess Wade hasn't made a single talk post for 200+ days

Post by Kraken » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 pm

I mentioned Jess Wade precisely once on my recent visit to Wikipediocracy.

It seemed perfectly reasonable to point out the 200 day anniversary of her not having made a single edit to Wikipedia that wasn't an article edit, marked her out as one of the "bizarre people of Wikipedia" they document in their hidden area. And this is not a recent trend.

Wikipediocracy were uninterested. Didn't want to discuss it. Only wanted to insult me. Call me an incel, an obsessive.

Anyone remotely familiar with Wikipedia will understand what this anniversary means. It shows quite clearly that whatever she used to be, Wade is currently not a Wikipedia editor except in the literal trained monkey soon to be replaced by AI sense.

She ignores everyone. She ignores the new editors coming to her for advice and help. She even ignores the people coming directly to her Wikipedia front door to lick the poop out of her anus. She may or may not be answering over email. Nobody seems to know, or care.

I mean, I might be wrong, but in the plain meaning of the word inspiration, this is not inspirational behaviour.

It's hilarious. It's woke in action. They probably don't even see it. And even if they did, they know they're not allowed to speak about it. Mentioning it on Wikipedia is a bannable offence. "Harassment".

So why does it matter? Because the "reliable" coverage of Wade continues to be fantasy land woke bullshit.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/202 ... scientists

You'd never know from coverage like that, what Wade is really like. That interview gives the impression she's still creating one Wikipedia biography a day. She hasn't done that for years. She's down to 10 a month. It's a lie.

And as we know, this isn't because she's nearing her goal of ending sexism. There are still plenty of worthy women lacking a Wikipedia page but who are covered sufficiently in non-independent but otherwise reliable sources to give them this honour. Not only should Wade still be able to find one woman a day to write about, all those she has allegedly inspired should too.

So why didn't Wade correct the interviewer? Is it really because she's a shy little bird who doesn't even look at her coverage, much less protest if it's inaccurate? HA HA HA HA HA.

A serious unbiased journalist only needs to look at how Wade was in her early years on Wikipedia, to know the truth. Wade was an opinionated loud mouth. And lest we forget, she was a fully grown adult professional women when she first got involved with Wikipedia. The article at least acknowledges that.

The coverage Is a lie. A woke fever dream. Rewriting past and present, facts be damned.

And Wikipediocracy want no part of exposing it, because they're a part of it. A key part.

For all the people who don't understand the true magnitude of the Wikipedia-Wikipediocracy-Guardian three-way clandestine effort to get the Daily Mail banned as a source on Wikipedia, then hey......
This article was amended on 3 October 2023 to correct one of the honours received by Dr Wade; in an earlier version we mistakenly said she had an MBE, when the intended reference was to the British Empire Medal (BEM).
....I hope you enjoy your future lives in Wokeistan.

That's not a small mistake. And two days is not a small delay.

I mean, it wasn't wrong in sense she will eventually get her MBE for being so inspirational. Plenty of people make this mistake when they hear the words Wade and Medal, because who the fuck had ever even heard of the BEM before it became the very first thing Wikipedia tells you about "Jessica Alice Feinmann Wade"? They readily assume she already has the MBE.

Here's the incredibly shy and never likes to talk about her awards and achievements Jess Wade reflecting on her BEM three years after the event.....

https://www.today.com/parents/jessica-w ... -rcna51628
When Jessica Wade was invited to Buckingham Palace to receive the prestigious British Empire Medal, she stood out for being a young woman honored for her contributions to science.

Ironically, she was being honored for trying to change that.

Looking back on her inclusion in the late Queen Elizabeth’s 2019 Birthday Honours list, Wade hopes young women scientists will become commonplace at future ceremonies.

And she hopes they will enjoy it as much as she did.

“It was pretty wild to be honored by the royal family,” Wade recalled. She didn’t meet the queen, but she did take along her mother, Dr. Charlotte Feinmann, to Buckingham Palace.

Her father, Dr. John Wade, couldn’t attend, but Jess Wade did her best to make it up to him.

“I took a Tupperware,” she confided, “to sneak some royal sandwiches home to my dad.”
Wade is clearly too shy to talk about her awards and achievements for American morning television shows like Today. This must be a fake news report. That fake news we keep hearing about.

I mean, if I can find that in a Google search of "Jess Wade British Empire Medal", surely a dipshit Guardian journalist can? They weren't even looking. Why would they be? Jess Wade doesn't lie. So there is no need to fact check her.

The middle bit is the usual messaging. Claims coming directly from Wade's mouth, to the media. It's surely actually why she quite likes getting awards and recognition and will happily be a spokesmodel. It's another chance to push the narrative.
One example was Clarice Phelps. Wade heard about the young African-American nuclear chemist, and wrote a Wikipedia bio describing her work on a team that discovered a new periodic-table element at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

The Phelps entry bounced on and off Wikipedia as critics deleted it and Wade defended it. In the end, Wade won, and Phelps’ entry is back on Wikipedia for good.
Lolwut?

Wade didn't defend it. She largely ignored the whole debate. Periodically dropping In to say, are you going to do the right thing now, you sexist pigs, when nothing about the facts of the dispute had even changed, is not defending her position. It's being the arrogant privelaged bitch she's always been allowed to be by Wikipedia. Once she was a famous activist of course. Ordinary editors would never attain that power.

She also kept quiet in large part because it was the precise manner that she "heard about it" that it even became a controversy. Chemistry "historian" Kit Chapman told her via Twitter that Phelps has a claim to fame and had been overlooked. Wade duly cited his Tweet to establish notability. Epic fail. Easy delete. Months later, Kit Chapman had failed to include the claim in the book he had angrily insisted (via Twitter) would back it up. The book Wade had already given a glowing review on Amazon. When the truth came out, to the disbelief of Wikipedians naive to the lying ways of woke, they were confused to say the least.

Wade said nothing. Chapman said nothing.

So Phelps stayed out of Wikipedia until mysteriously one day the claim re-appeared, word for word, on the website of a chemistry body that Chapman is a member of. There's no evidence this claim has been independently fact checked, it didn't even have a date of publication or an author. There's no reason to think this isn't just a Chapman Tweet in a slightly different form. It certainly fails every known standard of Wikipedia reliable source doctrine. But when you're facing Wade and the media, you don't really want to push that point too hard, do you.

So Phelps is back on Wikipedia. It still remains her only achievement of note. Because sexism, obviously. Not because the lack of coverage of her small part doing an unremarkable thing to discover an unremarkable element, was entirely justiifed. Ignored by everyone except those with a financial stake in trumpeting this "first" now that woke is the new Tulip in town. I'd wager the white colleagues who were literally part of her team, standing right fucking next to her, doing the exact same fucking thing, still don't have their Wikipedia pages. Were they from disadvantaged backgrounds? Did they have to fight for their place in a prestige lab? Who gives a fuck. Sit down and shut up whitey. Grow some breasts. Find a loud mouthed Twitter activist to fight for you.

Obviously it takes a little more time and effort than a Google search to learn the truth here. Probably a bit too much to ask of a Today reporter, even a Guardian journalist. The Daily Mail has the resources, the column inches, but why would they bother? Their story would be ignored by the "reliable sources" who live or die on being seen favourably by Wikipedia. Thanks to Wikipediocracy, the phrase "according to the Daily Mail", is banned from Wikipedia. Their entire existence, erased.

You know who could have exposed this at the time it occured? Wikipediocracy.

Why didn't they? You know why. Jess Wade is a liar and a serial manipulator of the press and Wikipedia in pursuit of an activist agenda, is not something they want to say.

Might put Molly White and Newyorkbrad off their morning granola. Threaten their careers even.

If you don't know what role Brad has played in suppressing the truth about Wade, maybe Wikipedia criticism isn't for you? It's not like it's hidden. If you can't see it, maybe you're just a dumb bastard who deserves your life of agony in obscurity. I'm looking at you, Vigilant, you pathetic excuse of a man. This is why I do not trade in conspiracy theory. I don't have to. I'm not you. I know where the bodies were buried. They were trying to kill me. Trying to cancel me. Trying to steal the bread out of my kid's mouths.

Because of what I know, what I can prove.

Me. Not you, you paper tiger. Zoloft's compliant little puppy.

I will not go quietly. I will not shy away from those Zoloft says I may not expose. I will fight back. And I have a darn sight more to use than your five minute ooh I found a Facebook profile pic bollocks.

You absolute couldn't get Globally Banned if you paid for it, fanny.

I'll fight alone if I must. If you're too scared of Zoloft to even ask the question, who is this Giraffe Stapler guy and why does he keep trying to hump Kraken's keg? That's your job Vigilant. Don't let him take your leg from you. I only got one leg for you two thirsty boys, the other is Wikipedia's.

And so it goes. Wade gets press like that, it has the effect intended, and Zoloft says down boy to anyone smart enough to see it for what it is. A woke takeover of literal truth.

Shy unassuming Wade has her medal. And will get her MBE eventually.

But lest we forget, it is only with the benefit of hindsight, as the truth as emerged, the bias of contemporary coverage was wiped away like shit from a white toilet wall, that we now know some of those medals were decidedly undeserved.

Zoloft isn't bothered. He'll be dead soon, so why would be care what his legacy will be.

He only cares about handing total victory to the far left in the here and the now.

Fight the good fight Zoloft. Inspire.

You absolute tool.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Jess Wade hasn't made a single talk post for 200+ days

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 pm

Long story short..............................................................................................

Wade isn't an "asset" in regards to Wikipedia content. She's simply copying Jimbo and using it as a self-aggrandizing online ego conduit. HER fellow workers at Imperial College toil unnoticed in their basement labs. But Wade is special. She's CUTE and PERKY. She's the "celebrity babe" the Guardian is "proud" to use as a "feminist icon". What the Kardashians or assorted bimbo actresses are to the Daily Mail, she is to the Guardian. And so the Daily Fail is evil (it must be, David Gerard keeps saying it) and the Guardian is a "good source". This setup is a mutual publicity-pushing relationship. TO HELL WITH THE WP CONTENT.

None of these people gives a FUCK about Clarice Phelps, or Katie Bouman, or Mina Fazel (Wade's latest new bio, created 9 days ago and counting). They use these scientists as click-generating tools. Nothing more. The vast majority of bios Wade has created since 2017 have been noticed and used by VERY few people as "reference information", since they tend to be obscure researchers. Hopefully the subjects can use their WP articles as a note on LinkedIn and on CVs so they can find another job. Difficult to tell if even THAT really matters.

Personally I continue to think she's a crazy person. The WP insider equivalent of Chris-Chan, and NOT a "valuable asset".
Last edited by ericbarbour on Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 pm
Mina Fazel (Wade's latest new bio, created 9 days ago and counting).
Its funny to see that it never matters how much (or little) time passes between her submitting a biography, they all look rushed. She is remarkably consistent in her lack of quality control.
She studies how to improve the mental health of children and young people, with a focus on child refugees. Her research group, Team Intervene, look to develop and deliver mental health interventions that benefit young people, and identify the barriers young people faced when accessing mental health support.
A simple copyedit reduces her verbiage by a fifth.
At Oxford she coordinates the OxWell Student Survey, which she uses to assess the needs to students and to identify what type of support they find the most usefu
I was initially totally baffled by this sentence, until I actually checked the reference. It turns out it's got nothing to do with university students studying at Oxford. This is about school kids, who these days are sadly referred to by the Americanism "student" in British English. Just one proof read would spot ambiguities like this, but she doesn't even do that.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:04 pm

If you wanna humiliate the fake feminists who infest WP, ask them: why isn't there an en-WP article about Aurora Rodrigues?

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_Rodrigues
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1093/ohr/oht052
https://novaresearch.unl.pt/en/publicat ... es-e-a-res
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasf ... t3_1cefivx

There are plenty more, but most in Portuguese. Even video interviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSRSullucUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJYebzz7q80

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed May 01, 2024 5:39 am

Have you ever felt weird because you were fapping over a chipmunk, and then felt weird because you were, uh, like, fapping over a chipmunk? Let's face it we've all been there. Never fear for Jess Wade is here. And she's smart! She's learned many human cues and will perform upon command.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 01, 2024 6:16 am

boredbird wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:39 am
Have you ever felt weird because you were fapping over a chipmunk, and then felt weird because you were, uh, like, fapping over a chipmunk? Let's face it we've all been there. Never fear for Jess Wade is here. And she's smart! She's learned many human cues and will perform upon command.
lol I might quote you.....

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed May 01, 2024 6:37 am

Chipmunks are sexy. That's just a fact.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 am

science.jpeg
science.jpeg (111.89 KiB) Viewed 140 times