Any Beeb news lately?

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Any Beeb news lately?

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:10 pm

It's been weirdly quiet on that front. Maybe he's burning out on the abusive-insider bit?

Someone should go to WPO and ask him how many revs he has oversighted in 2023. Bet there are quite a few.

Boink Boink
Sucks Fan

Re: Any Beeb news lately?

Post by Boink Boink » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:53 am

He is fully active and abusive as ever.

Two days ago User:YonkerTonk proposed at AN/I that EEng should be referred to Arbitration. As anyone can see, the drama surrounding EEng is reaching Eric Corbett/Giano levels of farce. It will end up at Arbitration eventually. I mean fuck me, the guy has been unblocked by Bishonen three times! Obvious problem child is obvious.

His fan boys are not even pretending to cite policy in his defence. The solid policy based arguments of the few who dare to stand up to the mob and support sanctions, are being completely ignored or worse, trolled with impunity by EEng. Snow Rise and a few othes are trying to argue they're not really fan boys and they are concerned about EEng's bad qualities, they just don't think this particular proposal is waranted. Whatever.

These wannabe Ghandis think the regular folk are morons. They think people don't remember these exact same tactics were seen in defence of Eric/Giano. If they were serious, they would be coming up with their own proposals. Or at the very least they would feel a deep shame when what EEng is doing in that very thread is directly contradicting their thoughts and prayers. Nope.

Instead all they offer is this ludicrous idea EEng is capable of changing all by himself, he just needs to be asked nicely. Fuck off with that bullshit. He's a child. He's had years to learn what is acceptable. All he has learned is what Eric and Giano learned. Don't give in, lean into being a cunt, and the weak minded scum for whom policy is only ever an inconvenience, will rally to your banner forever.

Obviously the prospect of EEng having to defend himself with evidence terrifies the crap out of the scum and their Admin enablers. They can ill-afford another glaring example that Wikipedia isn't remotely capable of governing itself to a minimally acceptable standard. A few more of these and someone in San Francisco is definitely going to be looking back at FRAMGATE and realising they got played.

But as ever, it's only Bbb23 who has the deep seated instinct for corruption to do what is truly necessary to protect the cult.

He removed the proposal, not even bothering to say why, and blocked YonkerDonk.

No discussion, no warnings, no explanations beyond the usual vague wave to NOTHERE.

As he has done for years, Bbb23 probably assumed that would be the end of it. Whether YonkerDonk is up to no good or completely innocent, the sheer aggression and total lack of respect for the blocked user's rights to know why they were blocked and how they might be unblocked, would be enough to make people just go away. Usually they do. Nobody gives a fuck. After all, it's not like they keep a tally, is it?

Bbb23 hadn't counted on YonkerDonk being from another project, and possibly even a pretty powerful user at that. YonkerDonk has laid into Bbb23 something rotten, calling out the obvious issues with his bullshit block, while having the good sense not to do anything that would get his talk page access revoked.

It's obviously got Bbb23 rattled. He's been not so subtly trying to persuade CheckUsers to fish. He's been pleading with other Administrators to let him SHUT IT DOWN. It's all very pathetic.

Bbb23 doesn't have a leg to stand on, and is now panicking that he might actually be overruled. The block is a classic Bbb23 judgement block, eminently appealable, because he consistently displays poor judgement. He hastily formed an opinion and acted unilaterally despite there being no rush and plenty of alternatives to blocking. At no point does the target or colleague's opinions or even the block policy come into it. He sees his Admin badge as a license to do whatever the fuck he wants, and for the most part he gets away with it.

It takes YonkerDonk levels of scrutiny to box him in and make him sweat.

The part where he asks what "movement" means having already blocked a user whose defence relies on experienced gained outside of Wikipedia, is fucking hilarious. That needs to be shown in every Wikimedia office and posted on every other project. Especially the fools who negotiated the resolution to FRAMGATE.

Wikipedia's ArbCom lied to the Foundation when they promised there would never be a repeat of popular but abusive users being given free reign to ignore what are movement wide minimum standards just because The warped culture of Wikipedia enables it.

The most interesting part is that there are signs a Newyorkbrad is finally gathering up the courage to propose shit-canning Bbb23 once and for all. Correcting the ridiculous error of the guy apparently losing the trust of being a CheckUser, but still somehow seen as capable of being an Administrator. Quite unbelievable.

I noted with interest that he directly chided Bbb23 recently, and in this case, shut down hard Bbb23's suggestion that YonkerDonk be locked out. Brad might be finally seeing what everyone else sees. He might be finally viewing what Bbb23 does through the lens of policy and the victims, rather than what is convenient for Bbb23 and popular with the masses.

Then again, it might be nothing. It is Brad after all.

In short, Bbb23 is still Bbb23. He is far too invested in Wikipedia to go anywhere.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:19 am

Boink Boink wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:53 am
He is fully active and abusive as ever.
but not like his 2008-2012 "golden era". He's a complete blowhard in public as usual. But I'm hoping he is slowly realizing that he's been HAD. Wasting thousands of work hours keeping Jimbo's Shit Receptacle flowing.
The most interesting part is that there are signs a Newyorkbrad is finally gathering up the courage to propose shit-canning Bbb23 once and for all. Correcting the ridiculous error of the guy apparently losing the trust of being a CheckUser, but still somehow seen as capable of being an Administrator. Quite unbelievable.
Possibly -- though speaking from personal experience, it takes a lot of time, and plenty of added abuse, for the inside crowd to finally get rid of someone like that. NYB is a professional coward, and if Bbb can find enough support on IRC, nothing will be done.

They are STILL putting up with Cirt via his hundreds of socks. THAT guy should have been tossed 10+ years ago.

Boink Boink
Sucks Fan

Post by Boink Boink » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:59 pm

I think Beeblebobblesbuthewon'tfalldown has actually gone officially senile.

In the grand game that is LTA, Bbb23 genuinely seems to think Yonker Donk == Best Known for IP.

Unless it is me who is going senile, I can see not one single commonality. Not one. Furthermore, BKIP is a hack. Donk My Yonk is an artiste.

It could be a double bluff tho. Bbb23 could have put Vermont up to placing a global lock that is so ridiculous it would offend the professional sensibilities of an artiste and invite a riposte, exposing a vulnerable body part that Beeble can chop off.

My God. The very fact this is a plausible explanation for how YonkerDonk has got Bbb23 in a very uncharacteristic pathetic and wordy twizzle, which is so unlike him, is a damning indictment of just how far up their own bottoms the people of the biggest and best WMF Project have tunnelled.

I am deliberately trying to emulate the humour of EEng, in case we have lurkers from the cesspit looking for the tiniest morsels of counter-intelligence.

My policy of course remains a wise one. Neither confirm or deny.

Assume good faith: I am a mere observer

Assume bad faith (to the point of hysterical paranoia): I am the LTA

Wikipedia editors are so bad at assessing plausibility it is both entertaining and study-worthy in of itself.

This thread and my prior interest in EEng easily explains my interest as an observer and the eye catching but serious nature of that EEng report triggering a lurking experienced editor of other projects to choose that moment to suggest Arbitration is the sensible way forward, as a nominal first edit to the Death Star. What a helpful chap. Misguided? Perhaps. Unreasonable? Absolutely not. Likely to produce kilobytes of time wasting drama as experienced editors and even Administrators defend the indefensible and submit complete fucking bullshit as /Evidence? Absolutely. But whose fucking fault is that? Not theirs. You reap what you sow.

It is equally plausible my experienced with Wikipedia motivates me to deploy my gifts for point making shits and giggles. Exercising a salacious yet pseudo academic interest in seeing how the Body Wikipedia reacts to unusual stimuli. The timeless test of the better angels. The fruit of the poison tree that was ArbCom making a conscious choice to double down on their failure to deal with Fram in a responsible fashion, c!aiming sovereign rights and competencies where they manifestly do not exist and are entirely undeserved. Exhibit A: EEng and his fan squad. You broke it, you buy it. I am the debt collector. Cough up, Brad. We know you're good for it.

A 50-50 choice between good and bad faith that, in the English Wikipedia environment, predictably becomes a 100-0 choice. No better angels to be seen. Tiny homicides, all over the shop. Angelcides? Whatever. Oh the humanity!

I claim my prize. I attacked that Moon. It is in tiny little pieces now. Now nobody can take EEng to ArbCom now without having to put serious skin in the game. I have salted that Earth. My shadow forshadows the well meaning outsiders or gifted amateurs. It is up to the experienced editors now. Safety first! Protect your nuts. EEng is free to headbutt them even after the whistle has blown. My sacrifice is their betterment. Which means that EEng is never going to be referred to ArbCom by a community member of any kind now. That used to be a bad thing for Drama God and Professor For The Love Of God Why!?!, but the benefit of Framgate is that now, under certain conditions, the people who actually own Wikipedia can direct ArbCom to act on their own intiative to uphold minimal standards. Which really do say, no attacking the nuts, whistle or otherwise. I checked. And yes, I know such sentence structures, with people being ordered to exercise their own initiative, make perfect sense in wikiland. It is why all their nuts need to be ground into paste.

I also do not c!aim my prize. I am merely the fortunate chronicler of the troubles of a Donk named Yonk. Right place right time, good nose for a story.

Neither conform or deny.

One thing we (I) can agree on with (me) them, is the neither of us (me), is Best Known For IP.

I fucking love dress down Wednesdays me. Such a relief from the daily grind. At the Daily Mail. Allegedly. Oh Macon. What a fucking clown he was. Hopefully Bbb23 is headed for the same looney bin he found himself in. A mild but deserved slap down causing a complete meltdown. He has form for it, of course. He's GUTTED he lost his CheckUser rights.

You might be right about Brad.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 280183#Hey
Hey there, I noticed you on the page of a user (Bbb23) who is not responding to my requests. I wonder if you can help
I appreciate your trusting me enough to bring this issue here. However, the fact that I raised a concern about one thing Bbb23 did, which he addressed, does not mean I should be the ombudsman for everyone who has a disagreement with him about unrelated issues.
Now, where did I put my box of white feathers?

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:04 am

I might have mentioned this before or maybe not. But he follows "community consensus" as long as it's neutral or if it works in his favor.

But a few years ago, he quit his administrative post temporarily to protest a decision on de-sysopping one of his favorites to "protest" it.

He blocked me citing what he called "community consensus" but then quits to protest an arbitration ruling.

Yes he's trolls around Wikipediocracy from what I read.

The thing is bad Wikipedians infest that forum because they want to cite their frustration with other bad/good Wikipedians.

It's basically "Wikipedians are bad but I'm not one of them. I'm not part of the problem."

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:08 am

NadirAli wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:04 am
I might have mentioned this before or maybe not. But he follows "community consensus" as long as it's neutral or if it works in his favor.

But a few years ago, he quit his administrative post temporarily to protest a decision on de-sysopping one of his favorites to "protest" it.

He blocked me citing what he called "community consensus" but then quits to protest an arbitration ruling.

Yes he's trolls around Wikipediocracy from what I read.

The thing is bad Wikipedians infest that forum because they want to cite their frustration with other bad/good Wikipedians.

It's basically "Wikipedians are bad but I'm not one of them. I'm not part of the problem."
Bbb23 did the same thing, just protecting himself instead of someone else. Funny how they allow insiders to ragequit when they don't get what they want yet block newcomers for WP:POINT.
Last edited by Bbb23sucks on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.