Are you "queerphobic"?

gnngl
Sucks

Re: Are you "queerphobic"?

Post by gnngl » Wed May 01, 2024 5:16 am

this thread can be summed up as blah blah blah blah whining about trans people blah blah blah blah

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 am

Your Friendly Neighborhood Sociologist wrote: Trans children are not a modern invention and deserve care and support.
You'd think a sociologist would be wiser to world history....

Pedophiles are not a modern invention and deserve care and support.
Goat fuckers are not a modern invention and deserve care and support.
People who own people are not a modern invention and deserve care and support.
Fascists are not a modern invention and deserve care and support.

.....or is that why they wrote the essay?

It will always be a truism that if living your life hurts others or creeps people the fuck out, you will be subjected to hate.

It's just what being human is all about. Evolution.

Crying about it will never help. Being as hateful as the haters won't help.

Education would.

But to do that you need to be clear eyed about what you're arguing. That it's always been the case a certain percentage of Homo Sapiens can be born as a biological male, but have a female biological gender, while also having a biological sexual preference for homosexual women.

It's a tough sell, from a scientific as well as a cultural/religious standpoint.

But sell it you must. Persuasion.

Crying about your feelings and your rights will not work.

That shit never got humanity anywhere. Ask the Jews.

What must truly scare the trans community is whether the people who openly espouse hate, are the mere tip of the iceberg. That it's the people saying nothing you should worry about. Because that's what the Germans don't like to talk about....

As I read somewhere recently, why is it that the Holocaust is often exclusionary? If focuses only on the Jews, not the other minorities (ethnic, identity, political) they executed in mass Eastern European graves, and when that wasn't efficient enough sent them to the ovens?

Hate is indeed wrong. Putting yourself above others is wrong. Thinking your shit doesn't stink, is wrong.

So It is remarkable to see that this very human flaw, is so widespread on Wikipedia. Being consistently and repeatedly cast as the right thing to do.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 01, 2024 5:58 am

Kraken wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 am
Such a brave lad :lol:

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed May 01, 2024 4:20 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:58 am
Kraken wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 am
Such a brave lad :lol:
Just fishing.....
Typical day on Wikipedia under Comrade Zoloft wrote:In case you're wondering what kind of insights we're missing now that Kraken is gone:
It's crazy these people think the rest of the world are just that stupid and can't come here and see the whole post.

HEY ZOLOFT

Are we all that stupid?

Is that how you roll?

Is that how you make journalists give a shit what you're blogging?

You know me. You know how I roll. You did me dirty. Now you pay.

Your face -> The dirt.

Grind grind grind.

Context is everything. Humans learn this at about age three. Although children in the Republic of Woke are probably too busy trying to figure out what their gender identity is to develop at normal rates.

That two year old in Scotland whose parents were whinging to the left wing tabloids the government won't recognise his freely expressed gender identity, will now have to wait ten years at least before there will be another government that even thinks about trying to get their ideology into law again. And that was before the Cass Review torpedoed medical treatments for trans children for a very long time. One would imagine such things need a generation of data to be turned around.

The power of woke to ruin everyone's life, even those they're supposedly on the side of.

But does Wikipedia reflect this real world reality in their NPOV? Nope.

Can your read about that on Wikipediocracy? Nope.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed May 01, 2024 4:49 pm

The Vigilant wrote:
TheMintyMan wrote:Honest question: does anyone know how many times Kraken was dropped as a child?
Not enough.
And there was Zoloft saying I wouldn't be missed. :lol:

They're so devoid of insightful things to say in a thread about Wikipedians literally writing essays to make mainstream atheist opinions in western European democratic nations actual hate crimes on Wikipedia (because they agree presumably?), they're talking about little old me.

Trying to hurt my fweewings. Being hateful!

And secretly reading my insightful well informed views, behind Uncle Zoloft's back.

Bad wokies!

Nobody's buying it Viiglant. You're not so mean.

We all know you're Wikipediocracy's Princess Of Woke now. Zoloft special little boy (girl?). Their "#1" .

Never ever gonna get your much desired Global Ban.

Not by crying.

Not by Googling for profile pics.

You need to be a Bad Man.

You need to have opinions and insights that scare Wikipedians.

Shake their belief they are the custodians of knowledge and carry weight beyond their walls.

On this evidence it's not looking likely you will even be able to stop another Trump term. And clearly nobody in Scotland is persuaded by your "neutral" encyclopedia.

Scotland is a country in Europe. Kinda important to NATO. It's probably where you got your pretty ginger hair from, you handsome chap. If you knew your mammy long enough for her to drop you on your head she might have filled you in on your family history. Not so much a tree as a ladder, methinks.

You can tell by the rampant jealousy, short sentences and angry temperament.

SEE YOU JIMMY

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:whambo:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 01, 2024 10:35 pm

Still think you should call him "Vigina"

gnngl wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:16 am
this thread can be summed up as blah blah blah blah whining about trans people blah blah blah blah
Seems to be 90% of the internet these days
Last edited by ericbarbour on Wed May 01, 2024 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philomath
Sucks

Post by Philomath » Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am

Whoever "Ad Orientem" is, I like them. He made the first comment in favor of deleting the essay, and said

"It smacks of an attempt to turn Wikipedia into an ideological echo chamber. We need to draw a line somewhere and this seems like a good place to start."

Amen.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 am

Philomath wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am
Whoever "Ad Orientem" is, I like them. He made the first comment in favor of deleting the essay, and said

"It smacks of an attempt to turn Wikipedia into an ideological echo chamber. We need to draw a line somewhere and this seems like a good place to start."

Amen.
There was one comment in the AfD calling for a counter-essay. I could write a really good one, but honestly I'm too lazy and they'd probably just delete it and block me anyway. :deadbanana:
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Philomath
Sucks

Post by Philomath » Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:48 am
Philomath wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 am

Amen.
There was one comment in the AfD calling for a counter-essay. I could write a really good one, but honestly I'm too lazy and they'd probably just delete it and block me anyway. :deadbanana:
Several editors who've voted to keep the essay have argued, essentially, for an "anything goes" attitude to allowing essays.

If that's really the case...boy, oh boy, have I got some spicy essays in store for them. :D

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu May 02, 2024 6:53 am

WP:Misgendering is rude but it isn't a hate crime

WP:Righting great wrongs done to trans people is nice but it isn't our mission

WP:Editing Wikipedia to promote LGBT views is also a violation of NPOV