Discord

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: Discord

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:02 am

Over on Discord .....

TDA wrote:The Washington Examiner is basically reporting the same thing I did, except they don't know quite what happened. The internment page had it added because of the list page adding them. Seems the author was not quite aware of the other page and discussion regarding said page.

TDA once again demonstrates why he's the world's #1 Wikipedia critic.

Actually, the article he wrote and to which he's referring is this:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/21/wikipedia-echoes-democrats-with-ice-concentration-camp-label/

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:38 am

Anyone wrote:Over on Discord .....

TDA wrote:The Washington Examiner is basically reporting the same thing I did, except they don't know quite what happened. The internment page had it added because of the list page adding them. Seems the author was not quite aware of the other page and discussion regarding said page.

TDA once again demonstrates why he's the world's #1 Wikipedia critic.

Actually, the article he wrote and to which he's referring is this:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/21/wikipedia-echoes-democrats-with-ice-concentration-camp-label/

The advertisement makes to me clear we have to deal with a serious medium. :roll:

*12x More Efficient Than Solar Panels?

*25 Most Embarrassing Photos Ever

*15 Photos That Prove That Everything On Instagram Is A Lie

*Anyone with Diabetes Should Watch This (What They Don't Tell You)

*Control Sugar Levels

*Change Your Life. Start to Lose Weight - Get Started!

Special 12x More Efficient Than Solar Panels is interesting and much better than Abd his cold fusion! :mrgreen:

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Re: Kumioko has been limited to 5 posts by Juicebeetle

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:50 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Oh man, how great would it be to reach Level Four on that banana boat (that the best level, right?). Kumioko would lose his damn mind. Could properly spiral him. And it just so happens I'm looking for new hobbies right now!

You are literally not banned or anything and you could join if you wanted/haven't already under some other name, we even have a chatroom called #flame-wars dedicated to 24/7 bickering and throwing of insults that you be involved in.

CrowsNest wrote:Would it really destroy him if I took away everything he holds dear, simply by being better at pretending to be a Wikipedian then he ever was?

I don't think Kumioko claims to be the *best* Wikipedian, but there is certainly every chance he was better than you at it, I don't have a clue who you were on Wikipedia, but I'm guessing not an admin?

CrowsNest wrote:I think I might have to consult a priest before I do this! Get ethical approval and whatnot. The Church has always given me approval before though. Don't like those false prophets at all, that lot. What about you pagans down there in tin country? Got a special dance you can do, to sanctify my quest?

Satum Kardaa or Patet Pashemaani?

CrowsNest wrote:What does the Princess say?

Didn't ask :?

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:57 pm

Anyone wrote:... Today I blocked Princess Emblyn ...

That's not uncommon so I doubt anyone cares :?

Anyone wrote:... Dysklever's

Dysklever
Dysklever
Dysklever
Dysklever
Dysklever

Arghhh

Dyskl y ver

Anyone wrote:How do you go up a level? And what's the difference between levels 2 and 3?

The levels are like subforums, each has more channels in it.

Murubima
Sucks

Post by Murubima » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:05 pm

I don't have a clue who you were on Wikipedia

It's a well known fact CrowsNest was Mighty Morphin Army Ranger
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Mighty_Morphin_Army_Ranger
He was MMAR and several other sock accounts on WO - all banned. A grand total of 132 edits on Wikipedia so has tremendous in-depth experience [not].

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:09 pm

CrowsNest wrote:I have a dim memory of a woman editor who had a barnstorming exit from Wikipedia, a defiant demolition of their sacred cows. I quite admired that woman, and spoke supportively of her methods and views, hoping she would become a brilliant critic. Indeed she arguably already was, just without a base of operations.

Fascinating.

CrowsNest wrote:Then I recall she said something pretty outrageous about me, perhaps on Wikipediocracy, based on either a gross distortion or just general ignorance of my work, and I filed it away in my brain as a disappointing example of the lack of care in some critics, who seem all too ready to bite the hand that could have been extended in brotherhood. But it wasn't not to get worked up about because it didn't after all look like she wanted any part of the critic forums.

That happens. Nothing to do with you I'm sure. :roll:

CrowsNest wrote:It isn't Alison btw, for anyone who remembers that issue.

Vaguely. ;)

CrowsNest wrote:A coup is what it looks like. If she is the woman I'm thinking of, it sounds like she now is interested in forums, and is eyeing this one for a takeover, and has either exploited the naivety of, or indeed is in league with, Juice, to achieve it. Well, if so, they're welcome to it.

Not a bad idea really but there is no indication that was intended, and I assume by your demeanor you would prefer otherwise.

CrowsNest wrote:As Abd says, there are some things only an owner/Administrator can combat, and it doesn't sound like they're all too interested in who is here or why. If not, well, what can I say. People who move in the shadows and plot against people who have never heard of them, can expect to be mistrusted until they reveal themselves and their motives.

On occasion there may appear someone who is familiar, yet unknown; kind, yet deadly; close, yet never touched. It is what you make of it.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Holy shit D., you make your family life sound like a psycho-thriller. You Cornish and your sister-wives. :D

If you say she's not coming for my shit, that's reassuring. I'd say to tell her to keep her nose out of it, but I get the feeling you might not want to do it. :twisted:

In his dreams Kumioko would be a better Wikipedia editor than I was/am/could be/might have been. His peak was a Featured List, the retarded cousin of an FA, like busy work for the crayon eaters. Fucking Muppet. :lol:

My policy is never confirm or deny any history I have inside the Dome, so I can laugh at spunk bubbles like that twat, who seems to think I'd have built up the knowledge I have from just 132 edits. Definitely a Kumioko sock, too stupid not to be. These people and their "common knowledge". :roll:

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Dysklyver: please flag a post, if you find it hostile/hateful.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:26 pm

No, you first answer NOW my questions before you play almighty sysop here!

Murubima
Sucks

Post by Murubima » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:28 pm

so I can laugh at spunk bubbles like that twat, who seems to think I'd have built up the knowledge I have from just 132 edits. Definitely a Kumioko sock, too stupid not to be.

So pray tell then on what you base your 'extensive' experience? The only one you are making look foolish is .... .... well, yourself. As usual, by insisting everyone is a sock, you are simply confirming that you twist and distort everything to fit in with whatever bizarre theory you are currently immersed in.