Discord

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Discord

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:48 am

Mod note: topic split. Tl;dr:
Wikimedia discord - for politically correct wikipedian discussions (less censored, than wikipedia itself)
Wikipediocracy discord - for free speech. WPO and WPS commenters too.

Fucking Freaking Fake side admin note::Why this total crap in my posting? Make you one fucking posting!
Effin real mod note: Because this is the first post, and a summary for the following time-wasting flamewar.
========================================================================================================================================
Any wrote:So where's the link / URL?And what's the difference between the Discord servers run by Dysklever and Ferret?

The different I cant tell you, but if you really want to spoil your time on the babbling of a bunch die hard wiki peeps who are predicting a kind of Abd style bulshit the best you can do is to click the link to it in the signature in one of Dysk his postings.

But it is some gamers shit and you must make a account and beg for access to the "higher" levels with, you won't believe it, even more Abd total shit.
So Kum's reactions are there exact on the right place, in a kind of WO toilet, but even worser.

(Post 1 of the max 5)
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: JzG accusing editors of being Kumioko for asking questio

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:34 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Any wrote:So where's the link / URL?

And what's the difference between the Discord servers run by Dysklever and Ferret?

The different I cant tell you, but if you really want to spoil your time on the babbling of a bunch die hard wiki peeps who are predicting a kind of Abd style bulshit the best you can do is to click the link to it in the signature in one of Dysk his postings.

But it is some gamers shit and you must make a account and beg for access to the "higher" levels with, you won't believe it, even more Abd total shit.
So Kum's reactions are there exact on the right place, in a kind of WO toilet, but even worser.

(Post 1 of the max 5)

OK. Thank you, Graaf.

I can't find any of Dysklever's posts right now, but maybe I'll stumble across one eventually.

I don't really want to interact with Wikipedians -- I have a very low opinion of them -- I just want to see why people keep referring to Discord.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:41 am

I found ad random a post on WO, so it is not some hint to the content of the posting. If you klick on WO Discord you find a invitation what brings you to the ballot committee. Don't expect to find more elevated discussions, it is all the same babbling. Weird story's about many other internet places with all kind of total misty story's about it.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p238825

Normal interacting with Wikipedians about other thing than daily life thinks is impossible. They constantly demand you have to follow there IQ200+ way of thinking, and if you don't do that they get angry.They think it is against there person, start to tell even more total insane story's, but will never ever say you are right. It doesn't matter how total insane someones story is, he will get always the warm support of his friends.

I know them better than my own brothers after 10 years wiki experience. They will never give up, never say sorry I was wrong, never accept authority, never!

For instance what we did with Sweety here is unthinkable.
After a lot of chaos and fun just accepting Sweety's authority without any further discussion. We all saw what Sweety did was a good job with Kum because the rest returned,

Perfect done Sweety, thanks. Dot. End of story.
You will never find that there.

(Post 2 3 of 5)

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:33 am

Graaf Statler wrote:If you klick on WO Discord you find a invitation what brings you to the Ballot committee. Don't expect to find more elevated discussions, it is all the same babbling, weird story's about many other internet places with all kind of total misty story's about it..

Normal interact with Wikipedians about other thing than daily life thinks is impossible. They they constantly demand you have to follow there IQ200+ way of thinking, and if you don't do that they get angry, think it is against there person, start to tell even more total insane story's but will never ever say you are right. It doesn't matter how total insane someones someones story is, he will get always the warm support of his friends.

I know them better than my own brothers after 10 years wiki experience. They will never give up, never say sorry I was wrong, never accept authority, never!

OK. I clicked the link, made an account and apparently now have to wait for approval.

What I've seen so far looks like mental illness.

I now remember that Dysklever guy. He claims to be a lawyer and has this woefully amateurish blog.

In England we generally have solicitors and barristers rather than lawyers, and Dysklever was too young to be professionally qualified in any way, shape or form.

Let me explain. Years ago I trained as an accountant with a firm in Oxford. So I was a Trainee Accountant. But I quit after about 6 months. I hated it.

I was NEVER an accountant back then, and of course I'm not an accountant these days. I was only ever a trainee.

And this guy Dysk is, well, go figure.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:00 pm

AFAIK the Kumioko-Ferret Discord is for Wikipedia. The Dysklyver one is for Wikipediocracy, but not really in any way endorsed or run by Wikipediocracy.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Anyone wrote:
Kumioko wrote:It's no big deal to me. As I mentioned, I'll just keep responding and if some dick wants to delete my posts or block me then fine.

Spoken like a true fighter!

For the 47th time ............

But I don't care. I won't stop talking about my Sucks ban. It's a bullshit ban and JuicieBeetle and Eric know it. If JuicieBeetle hadn't been corrupt and forced me out, I could easily be adding 50-100 posts a day. I would also be writing Featured Posts and probably turning out 4-5 Featured Threads per month. So fuck them. I'm a fighter. And it's a bullshit ban. And JuicieBeetle knows it.

Have a nice day, Mr Kumioko
The fact I cannot be sure that's not a genuine Kumioko quote, rather than Anyone's parody creation, rather illustrates the issue Kumioko poses.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Wikimedia discord - for politically correct wikipedian discussions (less censored, than wikipedia itself)
Wikipediocracy discord - for free speech. WPO and WPS commenters too.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Anyone wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:If you klick on WO Discord you find a invitation what brings you to the Ballot committee. Don't expect to find more elevated discussions, it is all the same babbling, weird story's about many other internet places with all kind of total misty story's about it..

Normal interact with Wikipedians about other thing than daily life thinks is impossible. They they constantly demand you have to follow there IQ200+ way of thinking, and if you don't do that they get angry, think it is against there person, start to tell even more total insane story's but will never ever say you are right. It doesn't matter how total insane someones someones story is, he will get always the warm support of his friends.

Most of the babbling there at present is Myself (Graaf Statler) and Reguyla (Kumioko). Graaf is on thin ice. Kumioko is as well, but the owner (who is no longer Dysklyver) is very strong on free speech and most of it has been moved to a more private area, you need to be Level Two to see it. Not difficult to get Level Two, and if it looks like you won't wreck the place, you can get Mod. After all, they made that infamous troll (according to hundreds of Reddit accounts), Abd, a Mod. Actually, at one point, they made me an Admin, for temporary purpose. The Owner is now Emblyn Kerensa, or RationalWiki tech EK. Dyslyver is inactive on RatWiki, but is still a tech. These are actually interesting people.
OK. I clicked the link, made an account and apparently now have to wait for approval.

Welcome to real life, where what you see is how you think, and vice versa, unless you learn better.
I now remember that Dysklever guy. He claims to be a lawyer and has this woefully amateurish blog.
It's Dysklyver, which is Cornish, and every claim of his that I've been able to check has checked out. He is openly Arthur Kerensa, WMF globally locked, but not banned. And Emblyn Kerensa is also globally locked. I saw this before we had direct interaction. It's all weird. Was the EK account actually Dysklyver, or did they merely share IP at some point? I don't ask. I really don't care if someone has alternate accounts, unless they use them abusively.

See Wikipedia:Sockpuppet_investigations/A_Den_Jentyl_Ettien_Avel_Dysklyver. Dysklyver disclosed his own socks. This is not your ordinary obsessed sockmaster. One of the accounts accused of being Dysklyver denied it, and provided a copy of an email from Dysklyver, which was revision-deleted. I suspect it contained personal information about the relationship of Dysklyver and Emblyn. There is an obvious clue in the shared last name, with at least two major possibilities. And this would easily explain the checkuser finding. But I consider that their business, not mine. D and EK have very distinct personalities and activities, however. I think it very likely that the alleged sock was not D.

In England we generally have solicitors and barristers rather than lawyers, and Dysklever was too young to be professionally qualified in any way, shape or form.
I noticed the same, and commented about it. Again, I have not interrogated him. He's demonstrated very substantial legal knowledge, so he easily could be what we call a "paralegal" here, and might casually call himself a "lawyer." That is, someone working with law.

Let me explain. Years ago I trained as an accountant with a firm in Oxford. So I was a Trainee Accountant. But I quit after about 6 months. I hated it.

I was NEVER an accountant back then, and of course I'm not an accountant these days. I was only ever a trainee.
Context matters as to the meaning of words. A trainee accountant is an accountant (actually even a professional! unless merely a student and not paid, unless the context is a legal one where one must be licensed. One can be an amateur whatever, or a trainee, or a student. Claiming to be the whatever is not deceptive, unless context makes it so. I would say that Dysklyver's claim to be a lawyer, in context, does not negate that there might be some appropriate qualification for full disclosure. It implies that he has substantial knowledge of law. And he does.

And this guy Dysk is, well, go figure.
Arthur Kerensa, he is. He is young, yes. He's the brightest mind in a vast field of idiots. He's the first RationalWikipedian to actually read the evidence on the whole Smith Brothers affair. Emblyn, with whom I now have substantial experience, also has taken the information on board. They know more than they reveal, because of RatWiki politics. Here, he is Dysklyver, also on Wikipediocracy. AFAIK, Emblyn has not commented here, but has commented on Wikipediocracy. They are not always right (who is?), but they are straight shooters and not highly reactive, like too many.

Meanwhile, I watch account requests on the Discord server. If I know who is anyone, I'd approve. I do respect requests for anonymity, unless it becomes necessary for public welfare. And I mean necessary. I'll look, I should be able to tell.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Emblyn already approved to Level One. Stupid user name, not a great sign, but I bumped to Level Two. I would say this to Anyone: Be Nice.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:01 pm

Why, why, why always that Abd bullshit. I am in now way on thin Ice, Dysk simple doesn't want me blocked there. And both Dysk and Emb are above you, so you have simple nothing to say there.

any wrote:OK. I clicked the link, made an account and apparently now have to wait for approval.

Correct observation.