The Crows Nest Blog

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: The Crows Nest Blog

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Kumioko wrote:Wow, it's a good thing I don't care what you think of me or that might have hurt my feelings. But, as it is, trolls gonna troll, so it's all good.
You don't have feelings. You're basically a robot. Someone with feelings would have apologized years ago for being such a tedious pain in the ass to everyone, even people initially sympathetic to your cause and interested in your case. Nobody cares now.

That history would depress/embarass a real life boy, make him look inwards, consider how he can change. Doesn't make a dent in your metal box, you just keep chugging on, as per your programming.

It's obvious of course that someone rewrote your code to make sure you only write one line posts now, on your return. Why, who the fuck knows. Maybe a secret condition of your unban, that Juice hasn't told anyone about. He does so love inventing new rules. Whatever. You're still an absolute loser.

This isn't trolling. I am genuine interested what you will say in reply to these points. I can't help it if every single time, you never fail to disappoint. Losers gonna lose. Failures gonna fail. Retards gonna retard. Fuckwits gonna.... well, we're close to copying Anyone now, and I don't roll that way. Too much self respect.

If you genuinely thought I was a troll, you'd ignore me. You respond, but not in a way that defends yourself, always just the usual pathetic whining and laughable attempts to appear untouched, because you know what I'm saying is true, and you don't really know how to react to the truth. Never have.

I got your number years ago Kumioko. You 'ain't got shit. Not a damn thing. So off you go, power down or whatever it is you do to make it appear like you sleep.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:06 am

Lets play a game fuckwit, can you make 5 comments that don't include my name? I bet you can if you try really, really hard.
#BbbGate

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:34 am

CrowsNest wrote:...the thought of "Girth Summit" wandering around the 'pedia with his truncheon in his hand...

We can only hope that's a truncheon.

Keep spinning, crazy man...

RfB

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:38 am

CrowsNest wrote:... at the very same time Timmy is talking about how there are prepubescent kids on this forum, kids he wants to keep here apparently.

You have difficulty reading. You're humor-challenged as well.

Life must be sad for you. No wonder all the hate...

RfB

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:15 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Anyone wrote:As for me .... about 80.
To clarify, this is 80 women of adult age? Consenting adult women......
I just wonder, because a guy like you, in the situation you're in, well, you wouldn't be the first.
What an unfortunate time to post this, at the very same time Timmy is talking about how there are prepubescent kids on this forum, kids he wants to keep here apparently.
The fuck have you two been up to? You don't want this to be a critic forum, so maybe you got another purpose in mind for it?

There are 4 pieces of dubious information here:
1. 80
2. women
3. consenting
4. of legal age

Remember, the guy admittedly lives in Thailand.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:53 am

JuiceBeetle wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Anyone wrote:As for me .... about 80.
To clarify, this is 80 women of adult age? Consenting adult women......
I just wonder, because a guy like you, in the situation you're in, well, you wouldn't be the first.
What an unfortunate time to post this, at the very same time Timmy is talking about how there are prepubescent kids on this forum, kids he wants to keep here apparently.
The fuck have you two been up to? You don't want this to be a critic forum, so maybe you got another purpose in mind for it?

There are 4 pieces of dubious information here:
1. 80
2. women
3. consenting
4. of legal age

No, you're allowing your jealousy to get the better of you and once again revealing yourself to be a sad-faced little sneak.

The info you need is right here:

Are Thais really the most adulterous couples in the world?
https://asiancorrespondent.com/2012/08/are-thais-really-the-most-adulterous-couples-in-the-world/

If you're tall, good looking and wealthy, finding quality pussy in Thailand is a breeze.

But elsewhere in the world, with the advent of online hookup sites, the average number of sexual partners that men and women have during their lifetimes will rise significantly.

Apparently Canadian men average 27 women, Australian men average 24. I'm sure the figure among today's sexually active youngsters will be much higher.

And if you little boys and girls think my tally of 80 is high, you really need to get out more.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:55 am

Kumioko wrote:Lets play a game fuckwit, can you make 5 comments that don't include my name? I bet you can if you try really, really hard.

You can always use the foe thingy. No need to waste time on this kind of stuff.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:09 am

Kumioko wrote:Lets play a game fuckwit, can you make 5 comments that don't include my name? I bet you can if you try really, really hard.
How about you count how many posts I made before I mentioned your name?

I know it's hard for you, counting.

If you're gonna call people fuckwits, make sure they actually looks like fuckwits. You fuckwit.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:14 am

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:... at the very same time Timmy is talking about how there are prepubescent kids on this forum, kids he wants to keep here apparently.

You have difficulty reading.
I read plenty gud. If you meant humour by this post, you should have made it funny.....
Carrite wrote:Your own name is pretty unsavory, Mr. Crow, why don't you get rid of that while you at it, lest you chase prepubescent children from the forum...
So yes, if you want to clarify now that you're not trying to retain prepubescent children on the forum, the floor is yours.......

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Juice babe wrote:There are 4 pieces of dubious information here:
1. 80
2. women
3. consenting
4. of legal age

Juicy, in general, because I don't talk about this kind of private things in public, but for a man of Any's age living on the wild side of live, and if he is a bit good looking these numbers are not even spectaculair. It is over the years, things happend sometimes to some man and others not. I think that is your confusion.

And as long two peeps both like what they do there is not any problem. No big deal. Not any pieces of dubious information exept in wiki fucks there mind, but they have at least commons.