Board maintenance pardon our dust

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Board maintenance pardon our dust

Post by Abd » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:08 pm
suckadmin wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:20 am
Kumioko wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:55 pm
Same reasons I've stated before. No reason to restate now. Site management seems happy with the status quo. I don't expect anything to change, so I will continue to be an infrequent contributor.
Do you care to post a link to what you stated before?
Well, in many cases it was deleted or cut and merged by Juicy or Abd, so no I cant. But as ive stated before. my problem is that Aron and Abd are mods and when i was posting and getting constantly attacked by crow, they either did nothing or sided with crow. So, as long as aron and Abd are mods, I'm not going to be active here.

Since forum management doesn't like me anyway and think the mods are doing a fine job I don't expect anything to change so I'll stay away....well, mostly anyway.
I think that, after warning, Juicy did delete something, which he had the ability to do at that time. I don't recall deleting anything from Kumioko, but I did move at least one post, it should still be in Kumioko's profile post list.

The basic problem with Kumioko was defiance of staff. Same with Crow. Same with Graaf, in fact. And there was another user who clearly defied staff, and I warned him, and what I'm guessing is that mod privileges were removed because of that, even though it appears that the warning was confirmed by Eric.

However, suckadmin apparently did change privileges, and without discussion or consultation with other staff. I really don't know what's going on, it has become unclear to me who is running this forum, but it's, ah, embarrassing to mention on Reddit that I'm mod here and discover -- because others saw the change in status -- that it had been removed with no notice. (and that happened twice, Eric tried to fix the first change.) I'm being called a liar because of this. Not thrilling (though the one doing it is the Liar of Liars). I did not ask to be a mod, it was offered by Eric, and I believed that everything I was doing had Eric's approval. So WTF?

I don't need this forum for anything and Forum ownership can do whatever it pleases, and can delegate authority as it pleases, but is then responsible for the acts of those to whom it has been delegated.

Please don't make me a mod if it is going to be removed without any misbehavior and risk of damage. There was no pattern of, say, improper warnings. Not even one. No pattern of improper bans -- when I had the tool. Something very weird is going on.

suckadmin
Janitor

Post by suckadmin » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:00 pm

Abd wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:33 pm
I believed that everything I was doing had Eric's approval.
Same.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:27 am

That's pretty much what I think as well. Which is fine, it's his site. I don't expect that to change, I just don't need to be a part of it. Wikipediocracy has banned most of the real critics, including me, so now the majority of the contributors are admins and wikipedia insiders, which is what Zoloft wants. He wants WPO to be a wikipedia friendly forum, not a criticism site. So there is room in the world for a wikipedia criticism site. But as s wikipedia critic I'm not going to take this site seriously as long as Abd and juicy are mods. I also dont expect that to change, I'm just stating how I feel.
#BbbGate