Genuine harassment, accusations of p*do, whatever

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
burneraccount40832
Sucks Noob

Genuine harassment, accusations of p*do, whatever

Post by burneraccount40832 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:27 pm

Found this post accusing me of being a pedo... for reverting his edits attacking someone else. Didn't know of it before
viewtopic.php?t=1640

I was merely removing genuine harassment from someone harassing people on the internet since the 1990s.
That someone threatened a judge, who was arrested a few times for his BS. Sorry for not putting up with it and being part of the cabals.

bye.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Genuine harassment, accusations of p*do, whatever

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:08 am

uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

suckadmin
Janitor

Post by suckadmin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:09 pm

burneraccount40832 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:27 pm
Found this post accusing me of being a pedo... for reverting his edits attacking someone else. Didn't know of it before
viewtopic.php?t=1640

I was merely removing genuine harassment from someone harassing people on the internet since the 1990s.
That someone threatened a judge, who was arrested a few times for his BS. Sorry for not putting up with it and being part of the cabals.

bye.
Pretty sure nobody here takes that jackass seriously.. he's pretty much the village idiot.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If only he were a little funnier.....even John Oliver is funnier than the average WP "victim". And that's a damn low bar.

Effective sarcasm is not easy to pull off routinely. My insults for Wikipedia nerds usually focus on their fatness or their basement-dwellery lifestyles. Or Masem, who ticks all the boxes PLUS furry and brony fandom. It makes thin gruel for satire.

If I had loads of spare time I'd be tempted to write a satirical novel featuring Mike Neylon. Sadly, nothing I could dream up for premises and plot points would be as deeply, profoundly insane as his real life. Even Mark Twain can't work this dry well.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:29 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 am
Or Masem, who ticks all the boxes PLUS furry and brony fandom.
As a bird, I find that especially disturbing. I saw some people saying that God hates furries which was somewhat encouraging until I realized that God's account has been indefed since 2006.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:God

How many more furries are on Wikipedia? It would be good if we could help bring them to justice. If we post all their pix here in their fursuits maybe this will help police round them up. Are there enough to support a dedicated Wikipedia Furries subforum? That would be a powerful argument against Wikipedia.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:28 am

lol god

Well, all I can do is post the relevant book article, not much but more than anyone else has compiled:
As posted on WO, 11 December 2014

A Salon article delved into the "furry" subculture, after a discussion on an MSNBC morning show. As noted in the thread:

"Well, then, perhaps it's fortunate that Ms. Brzezinski doesn't know how important furries were to the history of Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Furry_Wikipedians

"(Currently with 198 members)"

"One of whom is the founder of WikiFur."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:GreenReaper (aka Laurence Parry)

"And another of whom is an administrator on WikiFur."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SpazKitty

"One is a former Wikipedia administrator:"

Jeremy Harmon-Kiehl

"One is a current administrator, and a "Wikipedia Online Ambassador"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Xaos ... /Sexuality

"And one of them is a notorious and now-banned pedophile:"

Ssbohio

"You will note that our old "friend" Sterling "Silver seren" Ericsson is not listed therein. Neither is Masem. It is suspected this category is far from complete, and there are a few other administrators in the list. "

Further info

Also not mentioned: Tom "Fennec" Whaples, one of Wikipedia's first arbitrators, plus Wikipedia insiders who find furry art "interesting", such as Richard Symonds, Alex Sawczynec, and Joseph Crowley. Plus Andy Dingley.

Administrator Conti (T-C-F-R-B) is a furry with his own ED article. "ContiE is married to Schneelocke both having a love of BDSM (as evidenced by his actual userpage) and starting on TOW within a week of each other. They live in a trailer park in Kiel, Germany. He is a sysop of German WikiFur."

Also note that WikiProject Furry is tracking 122 articles and appears to be inactive as of 2014.

Update 2016

This was stumbled into by a WS forum member and reported. Tianmang (T-C-F-R-B) had been fighting with Jarandhel (T-C-F-R-B) and others for quite some time, over the "Otherkin" article. This is a euphemism commonly used by furries and others who want to be non-human fantasy beings. A November 2016 AFD of the article was fought to a standstill, the article kept. Judging from the edit history, Tianmang identifies as a Satanist werewolf.

"To begin, there are multiple points to this user complaint. Specifically:"

"Uncivil behaviour in a debate (what sparked off my investigation)"
"Potential single-purpose account"
"Conflict of interest in contents / Vested interest"
"Multiple poor debate/article-writing styles including but not limited to:"

"Synthesis"
"Pushing fringe perspectives"
"Pushing non-thorough research on fringe topics"
"Personal attacks and general lack of civility"

As of that report (November), Category: Furry Wikipedians had 207 members, and the Wikiproject Furry, now listing 165 articles despite still being "semi-inactive", was also still dominated by GreenReaper.
They deleted the Category: Furry Wikipedians recently, but the Furry Wikiproject is still limping along--with a whole 144 items! Something was deleted. Boo hoo.

And this is gratuitous.

Screenshot_2021-08-14 Wikipedia talk WikiProject Furry - Wikipedia.png
Screenshot_2021-08-14 Wikipedia talk WikiProject Furry - Wikipedia.png (44.15 KiB) Viewed 3649 times

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:36 am

"Furry Barnstar" is the lowest blow from a website that is nothing but low blows and bullshit.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Barnstars represent yet another unique Wiki-Cultism thing that has lost its original meaning. An utterly worthless "reward" handed out for usually-petty reasons. The same as "Reddit Gold" or forum "awards". Utterly worthless and meaningless, unless you're in the cult. Remember that barnstars were given out to a number of maniac editors (Fae, Cirt, Beta M etc.) who were later banned.

The official list just keeps growing. Yet I see fewer and fewer of them being handed out in recent years. They might as well be OT levels in Scientology.