2021 ArbCom election

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: 2021 ArbCom election

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Nick's "voter guide" shows quite well what the problems are with Wikipedia.

Specifically, they're problems entirely of their own making. Nohing they can blame on external factors, all things that can be traced to their own self governance, or lack thereof.

What started out as apparently one man's humble attempt to make sure his own greatness was duly recognised.....(my bolding)....
My voter guide has relevant advice in it for the Arbitration Committee elections - my advice that voters do their own research on candidates is the most relevant advice given by any voter guide. ..... If you want it removed, raise discussion elsewhere as I'm somewhat disinterested in and disheartened by your nonsense. Nick (talk) 15:39, 23 November 2021 (UTC)
....turned into what seems to have been the sad proof that you can get away with quite a lot on Wikipedia, including wasting people's time and insulting readers and your fellow editors in so many egregious ways, just by describing yourself as a grumpy old bastard.

As if, somehow, it's not you who is doing it, it's your inner child.

Well, quite. :roll:

And that no amount of Kaflaeqsue bureaucracy can stop it, not when there are seemingly no adults supervising those activities either. Despite it being clear Nick intends his guide as a manifestly sage and serious work, it has been allowed to stand by the powers that be, because the Wikipedia editors in their wisdom have a pre-existing wide leeway specifically for guides that are satirical or non-serious. If that makes no sense, congratulations, you're an adult, in mind and body.

ArbCom's remit has never been more starkly summed up than the sober task of ensuring grown ass adults don't act like children.

It gives Nick too much credit to explain his actions away with the uniquely adult traits of arrogance and vanity. No, this is rightly described with the man-child traits of being an entitled little prick, selfish and snotty, and a massive attention seeker.

How ironic that it is in the running of their own election, that it will never be clearer that ArbCom never has and likely never will be able to reign in the children of Wikipedia.

I will ask again, because it is pertinent, where is the proof that the wholly inexperienced candidates on offer today, can do anything to stop someone like Nick doing whatever the fuck he wants to do?

They can't.

And you fucking know the returning veterans can't, the proof being that Nick is being what he is right here, right in front of their impotent faces. The conduct of Administrators is their purview.

Of course, nothing says selfish little child than than way Nick reacted to Framgate.

When the Wikimedia Foundation tried to do something about Fram's unchecked bullying, his aggressive and uncompromising grinding down of individuals in a very personal and single handed way, all in the name of Wikipedia stewardship, Nick resigned his Administrator status in protest. Literally threw his toys out the pram.

Nick apparently doesn't like it that ArbCom were found wanting in their role, and the WMF in their wisdom, as the actual legal custodians of Wikipedia, wanted to do something about it.

And as we know, what marked out all those who protested over Fram, was this very arrogant presumption that their feelings were more important than the real victims. A very childish view of the world.

Wikipedia.

Just a giant nursery really.

It's a times like this one realises that even a High School election is usually better than this pile of shit.

HTD.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:30 pm

Since Wikipediocracy obviously aren't going to tell people what really happened and why it was so outrageous, here's what you need to know about the Beeblebrox/Lourdes incident....

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1918

Never ever forget people, Wikipediocracy==Beeblebrox now.

He's got their back, and they have got his.

Come here for the truth.

You want a social club, by all means, Wikipediocracy has got you covered. ;)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:35 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:30 pm
Since Wikipediocracy obviously aren't going to tell people what really happened and why it was so outrageous, here's what you need to know about the Beeblebrox/Lourdes incident....
Please do us a favor and post the link to whatever WPO nonsense you're talking about....

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 25&t=11864

Beeb is not doing anything "unusual" for insiders. You can't doxx THEM, but by fuckity fuck, THEY can doxx YOU any time they like.
screenshot-wikipediocracy.com-2021.12.02-18_34_13.png
screenshot-wikipediocracy.com-2021.12.02-18_34_13.png (34.09 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
And the Lovece/Peppermint sqabble clearly demonstrated that Jokestress has given up on WP. If this had happened 10 years ago she would be SCREAMING at arbitrators right now. With some success too, as she was great at finding support on wiki.

The deadname was eventually removed. Molly White threw her weight around, things were oversighted, and Lovece went back to doing whatever abuses he wanted to abuse--elsewhere. Until he was permab& a month later.....

Frank Lovece is a TRUE BLUE insider. I seriously wonder if he's blackmailing someone. Guarantee he has dozens of sockpuppets still active on en-WP.

There are few AFDs funnier than this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... d_McDonagh

And few things infuriate M-F transgender people as much as watching people sling their "deadname" around. If you wanna see that shit you gotta go to Dramatica (if they aren't down, that is).

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:40 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:35 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:30 pm
Please do us a favor and post the link to whatever WPO nonsense you're talking about....
If only this shit was happening on WO.

This is happening on Wikipedia itself, the Wikipediocracy crowd busy trying to rewrite history to bolster Beeblebrox's candidacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... April_2021

Nobody is unaware what Beeblebrox is. He's the Wikipedia ARBITRATOR who, when he sees a Wikipedia editor say this about his extracurricular activities as they discuss his candidacy....
It's not "a minor mistake at worst" to dig up extremely sensitive information about a prolific contributor to share with violent and unstable banned editors on a forum known for participating in harassment of Wikipedians. It is not normal to expect every one of your tens of thousands of edits across several years to be dug up at any moment and spread widely. If a person does not disclose their identity on their userpage, user talk page or otherwise discuss it regularly then it is at least common courtesy not to bring it up unless it is actually relevant (e.g. COI). — Bilorv (talk) 21:58, 1 December 2021 (UTC)
.....he doesn't reflect and offer a sober reply.

He goes straight to Wikipediocracy to rally the troops.....
https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 51#p300134
I've been reliably informed that ya'll are a "bunch of unstable banned users" link.
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

A Wikipedia Arbitrator, WP:HARRASSING a voter for having a differing interpretation of their actions. Part of a pattern, as he sure as shit did the same to Fae.

You piss Beeblebrox off, he'll light you up on the hate site. It's not enough for the utter bastard that he has all the power a man could EVER want in a cult.

He sought Jake out to extend his reach, and Jake was of course most happy to accommodate. Sell out piece of shit that he is.

They are "we" now. Never forget it.

Take that shit personal, serious critics, because it fucking IS personal. :twisted:

None other than NewYorkBrad has told him to cut that shit out, it's unbecoming, but Brad carries no moral weight with anyone any more, and how can you after what he's done to prevent similar scandals from coming to light?

You made that prick, more than anyone else perhaps, Brad. So you must suffer the consequences. You must reap what you did sow. Actions, consequences.

And being what they are over there at Wikipediocracy, a bunch of half witted sell outs, they truly did the bidding of their bunkmate. Well, one did. The ever reliable Hemenchuia. But it's enough. They can't deny he is representative of what Wikipediocracy is these days.

But hey, for a laugh, let's offer them the chance.

Dost thou DENY your brother? :shrug:

Silence, no diggety.

In the ensuing debate, Beeblebrox can't even get Levivich on board, the racist bastard who is rightly appreciative of Wikipedia's steadfast policy of not letting the world know who their most racist users are....
.... if anyone discussed my RL identity off-wiki, I'd feel harassed, even if there was some clue somewhere in my contribs history, and if I had to put up with that to contribute here, I would not contribute here. Levivich 23:15, 1 December 2021 (UTC)
Wikipedia racism naturally not being people running around saying fuck you nigger. They do what Levivich does. Non-white person eminently deserving of a Wikipedia biography and with sufficient sourcing to write a verifiable and neutral biography, but never written about by the white man's media? Fuck you nigger! "Delete - no GNG sources, end of story."

End of story. :lol:

Not quite.

Take a lesson from the life and times of Hillbillyholiday's book. We will find you.

Unapologetically violent.

Perfectly stable.

Talking has been tried.

Issues like systemic racism have been patiently explained and extensively documented in the media for YEARS.

A cult is what a cult does.

Worse, they have doubled down on this idea they are capable of self government. And Wikipediocracy were right by their side, fluffing away.

NewYorkBrad does what he did. Wikipediocracy did what they do.

They stand for what they stand for. A wholly biased and totally unaccountable Wikipedia, allowed to present themselves and their desire for change as mere PR fluff, while the reality on the ground doesn't change ONE IOTA.

The true victims of Wikipedia, await justice.

It is here. It is always the Darkest Knight before the dawn of the Crow's murderous flight.

And in case you thought that wasn't what it was, well, your local neighbourhood KILLERS are always on hand to bring clarity....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1058269774

He can't even get that guy on board with BEEBLEBROX 2021. :lol:

His candidacy is going down in flames, no doubt.

I and my followers are shitting on everything Beeblebrox loves (TM), using only the power of holding up a mirror to them all.

My superpower. :D

Tremble before the Mighty Crow!

:lol:

Seriously, wikiaddicts, by all means vote for Beeblebrox if you like this shit being what defines the highest levels of leadership on Wikipedia.

It's a win win for the Dark Knights.

What Wikipediocracy often unconvincingly pretends is their secret strategy, we do right here, out in the open.

Can they stop us?

CAN THEY FUCK.

HTD.

:flamingbanana: