Hi There! What Do You Think About Wikipedia's Notability Guidelines Eh?

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
nsequeira119
Sucks Noob

Hi There! What Do You Think About Wikipedia's Notability Guidelines Eh?

Post by nsequeira119 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:15 am

Hi there! This is Nicolas Sequeira, I got recommended this forum by the fellows over at Wikipediocracy a while ago. This place looks a lot more "X-treme" when it comes to seriously dunking on Wikipedia and I look forward to having more productive discussions than I get on Wikipediocracy. For whatever reason, despite their reputation as an anti-Wikipedia forum, they seem to suck off Wikipedia's unfair notability guidelines a lot. I find this phenomenon somewhat bizarre and counter productive. These are some examples:

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 34#p295934

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 17#p281617

Luckily this place seems a lot more hardcore. Since as far back as 2019, I've been dunking on Wikipedia for how they deleted my article about my movie, "Viyce" (even though the article was completely accurate and verified.) Since then, I've become a bit of an anti-Wikipedia activist, pointing out Wikipedia's blatant hypocrisy concerning their notability guidelines at any chance I get.

What do you think? Has anyone you know been targeted by Wikipedia's reality-destroying mindfuckery? Let me know down below. This forum looks really cool and I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the topic.
aghast.png
aghast.png (76.18 KiB) Viewed 2009 times

rog
Sucks Fan

Re: Hi There! What Do You Think About Wikipedia's Notability Guidelines Eh?

Post by rog » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:20 pm

nsequeira119 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:15 am
I look forward to having more productive discussions than I get on Wikipediocracy. For whatever reason, despite their reputation as an anti-Wikipedia forum, they seem to suck off Wikipedia's unfair notability guidelines a lot.
:lol:

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:31 pm

Yeah, fuck those guys!

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:25 am

nsequeira119 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:15 am
Hi there! This is Nicolas Sequeira, I got recommended this forum by the fellows over at Wikipediocracy a while ago. This place looks a lot more "X-treme" when it comes to seriously dunking on Wikipedia and I look forward to having more productive discussions than I get on Wikipediocracy. For whatever reason, despite their reputation as an anti-Wikipedia forum, they seem to suck off Wikipedia's unfair notability guidelines a lot. I find this phenomenon somewhat bizarre and counter productive.
That's because, as you can read here, in 2015 Wikipediocracy purged all its "real critics". And became Wiki "admin friendly". I was one of their founding moderators.
Luckily this place seems a lot more hardcore
Yes, Wikidiocracy will not tolerate "outing" or "doxxing" of Wikipedia insiders. This forum, which I basically control, will allow it IF there is something to be gained from it.

Read the threads in the "Content Issues" section. I and others use it to post obvious paid articles, bad articles, missing articles etc. The supply is endless. We also have a section to criticize Wikipediocracy itself. (Since they will not criticize themselves, of course)

Welcome, and please post something occasionally. Anything involving Wikipedia and its rotten internal culture, or related crap involving the lega status of the internet as it affects Wikipedia, is acceptable.