Retired my account after some 15 years+

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
useruseruser
Sucks Noob

Retired my account after some 15 years+

Post by useruseruser » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:12 pm

Granted I wasn't that active, but a recent experience was the last straw. I tried editing Alec Holowka's page to include information that Zoe Quinn lied about the accusations that led him to commit suicide, and cited two articles showing her tweets that disproved her claimed timeline. Of course it was instantly reverted, so I reverted it back and pointed out that reverting it again would begin an edit war. Unsurprisingly, they did so and didn't engage me on the talk page. They then got their buddy to swoop in and edit it back and throw bullshit at me about an administrative forum or whatever the fuck. I pointed out that both users have overlap and have defended each other in arguments in the past, and the user removed that from his talk page. Some other asshole comes in and edits my talk page to say I've been banned from editing that article for starting an edit war and using illegal sources or whatever (when the information on them proves their claims).

I expected nothing less but thought I'd try to at least get information out there that Alec Holowka was betrayed and essentially murdered by false rape accusations. His BPD accuser is of course running around enjoying attention and living life.

badmachine
Sucker

Re: Retired my account after some 15 years+

Post by badmachine » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:42 am

they were never going to let you get this information out there. ED and KF have the info but those are haram forbidden.

(edited)
Last edited by badmachine on Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.