Why is a simple Admin accountability case turning into a complete clusterfuck?

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Why is a simple Admin accountability case turning into a complete clusterfuck?

Post by ChaosMeRee » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:05 pm

Is this "Industrial Agriculture" ArbCom case going as badly as it appears because the community couldn't trust their Supreme Court justices not to hang an innocent man just because their NAME was the case number?

Believe it or not, this is how much confidence Wikipedians have in their best men. Or proof that they only see ArbCom as hatchet men.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Speaking of which, Vigilant has a theory....
More bumbling around with the verdict already in mind, trying in vain to make the evidence support it.

Shades of Fram.
But does it stack up?
The Accused wrote: @Guerillero and Enterprisey: (drafting arbitrators): Would you see it as an option to include an alternate remedy for 3a, i.e. to leave my admin buttons related to files (see above)? Just to give some more background information on the passive use of admin right: Unfortunately, many files have been copied from one Wikipedia language version to another, partly with incorrect or incomplete authorship and licensing information. Later on, many such copies (instead of the originals) have been transferred to Commons. In order to correct the authorship and licensing information on Commons, it is often necessary to have a look at the deleted versions of files in en.wikipedia. If a local admin is needed to help, this makes the process much more time-consuming. --Leyo 01:00, 8 December 2023 (UTC)
Oh I see it now!

TOTALLY LIKE FRAM!!!!!

Lolwut?

Fram was a very dumb and very obstinate cunt. This guy is either smart, or good people.

Let it go Viggy. There was no conspiracy. Your blog post would have been the biggest joke in the history of Wikipedia criticism. Too right Jake refused to run it.

Someone put this doggy out his misery. He's run his last race. Just barking at the Moon now.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Re: Why is a simple Admin accountability case turning into a complete clusterfuck?

Post by Ognistysztorm » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:11 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:05 pm
Is this "Industrial Agriculture" ArbCom case going as badly as it appears because the community couldn't trust their Supreme Court justices not to hang an innocent man just because their NAME was the case number?

Believe it or not, this is how much confidence Wikipedians have in their best men. Or proof that they only see ArbCom as hatchet men.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Speaking of which, Vigilant has a theory....
More bumbling around with the verdict already in mind, trying in vain to make the evidence support it.

Shades of Fram.
But does it stack up?
The Accused wrote: @Guerillero and Enterprisey: (drafting arbitrators): Would you see it as an option to include an alternate remedy for 3a, i.e. to leave my admin buttons related to files (see above)? Just to give some more background information on the passive use of admin right: Unfortunately, many files have been copied from one Wikipedia language version to another, partly with incorrect or incomplete authorship and licensing information. Later on, many such copies (instead of the originals) have been transferred to Commons. In order to correct the authorship and licensing information on Commons, it is often necessary to have a look at the deleted versions of files in en.wikipedia. If a local admin is needed to help, this makes the process much more time-consuming. --Leyo 01:00, 8 December 2023 (UTC)
Oh I see it now!

TOTALLY LIKE FRAM!!!!!

Lolwut?

Fram was a very dumb and very obstinate cunt. This guy is either smart, or good people.

Let it go Viggy. There was no conspiracy. Your blog post would have been the biggest joke in the history of Wikipedia criticism. Too right Jake refused to run it.

Someone put this doggy out his misery. He's run his last race. Just barking at the Moon now.
There should be term limits for just about any administrative positions there.