Everipeidia blockchain migration

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Everipeidia blockchain migration

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Yes, but don't get me wrong, Paul and I talked this over. Because of course I am not the only person with this concerns. And believe me, the mangement and Mahbod Moghadam, what is a extreem sympathetic guy, listen too me. The don't block me, the don't expel me. They say we have to talk this over, come and join us. That is the huge difference.
I think everybody understand I have kind of trauma after what happend with me after what happend to Wikipedia. I have been serious ill of there trolling. But they try to convert me, to convince me we are not that kind of people, we want a long time relation with you. It is so different there.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Yes, but don't get me wrong, Paul and I talked this over. Because of course I am not the only person with this thoughts. And believe me, the mangement and Mahbod Moghadam, what is a extreem sympathetic guy, listen too me. The don't block me, the don't expel me. They say we have to talk this over, come and join us. That is the huge difference.
I think everybody understand I have kind of trauma after what happend with me after what happend to Wikipedia. I have n]been serious ill of there trolling. But they try to convert me, to convince me we are not that kind of people, we want a long time relation with you. It is so different there.

I hope it works out for you. But let me earnestly caution you -- don't buy any more cryptocoins.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:01 pm

AndrewForson wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Yes, but don't get me wrong, Paul and I talked this over. Because of course I am not the only person with this thoughts. And believe me, the mangement and Mahbod Moghadam, what is a extreem sympathetic guy, listen too me. The don't block me, the don't expel me. They say we have to talk this over, come and join us. That is the huge difference.
I think everybody understand I have kind of trauma after what happend with me after what happend to Wikipedia. I have n]been serious ill of there trolling. But they try to convert me, to convince me we are not that kind of people, we want a long time relation with you. It is so different there.

I hope it works out for you. But let me earnestly caution you -- don't buy any more cryptocoins.

They didn't ask me for money, not one time. And I should say talk to them and watch a few videos about them. It is not a scram. And for me it always work out, if I have a digital paper, not wikidiots around me it is fine for me.
And now and than a chocolate bar and a friendly word and not being the fox in there strange fox hunting and it is OK for me. I simple don't want there Shit Buckets, there crypto money anymore. They can keep for themself and each other.
No Yymnes, no Drmies and no Natuur12 sock, no lidewij fool, no Ellywa the kindergarten teacher, no MMoira's the bitchy troll, no James Alexander I only know about cheeseburgers, no gender witches anymore, that is all I wish.
In short, no wiki fools and liars anymore.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:17 pm

For another view on the subject, see Ponzipedia! at the Wiki Cabal blog.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Yeh.
We’ll see which is a ponzi scheme soon after, I suspect.
— Paul Bedson, Master Editor of Everipedia. (Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 pm)

Where are we talking about. If you have a few drinks, two coffee and cake in Amsterdam you pay the same. And I said it before, the euro, based on American crap banks, the dollar, based on depts, what is the different? Isn't any currency a ponzi schema?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:59 pm

AndrewForson wrote:For another view on the subject, see Ponzipedia! at the Wiki Cabal blog.
AndyTheGrump wrote:No explanation as to why anyone should want to read it, I note. Seems to be a recurring pattern when Ponzipedia is concerned.
Everipedia has no inclusion guidelines, you can make an article about anything.

Everipedia makes a great business directory.

Everipedia’s blockchain hosting technology allows it to be (potentially) hosted in a decentralised censor proof way
The dumbasses of Wikipediocracy engaged in their usual brand of deep dive analysis.

Can't even read properly, the stupid fucks.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:23 am

The whole point is Crow, they don't understand this crypto currency. With crypto money you must forget every normal currency. Because what is going to happen is the new content, the knowledge if you want, is what will form the backbone under it. So, this cryptomony will represent the value of Everipedia at the end. It is no pyramide game, and it is no ponzipedia. The best way you can see it is as (little) shares what you own by improving Everipedia. And that is the different with other crypto money, and the reason it is so much better. And what can happen to you if you invest 29n euro, dollar? Will you be bankrupt if you don't get it back? Come on, and what have I ever had back from WMF except headache?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:13 am

If they had the first idea of the real benefits of putting their scribblings on the blockhain, which go far beyond currency, they'd have done it already.

You would think Eric of all people would be interested in hearing more about a Wikipedia alternative where there is no pesky WMF, no oppressive Admin class, identifiable authors who get to have their work compete with and ranked higher than other people's based on its evident quality, etc, etc.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:28 am

CrowsNest wrote:
AndrewForson wrote:For another view on the subject, see Ponzipedia! at the Wiki Cabal blog.
AndyTheGrump wrote:No explanation as to why anyone should want to read it, I note. Seems to be a recurring pattern when Ponzipedia is concerned.
Everipedia has no inclusion guidelines, you can make an article about anything.

Everipedia makes a great business directory.

Everipedia’s blockchain hosting technology allows it to be (potentially) hosted in a decentralised censor proof way
The dumbasses of Wikipediocracy engaged in their usual brand of deep dive analysis.

Can't even read properly, the stupid fucks.

Grade: C-. Vulgar abuse, no critical content. Must try harder.

AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Post by AndrewForson » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:36 am

A quick look at the content reveals no particular reason why anyone would want to read it. Indeed, there's no clear explanation of what it is supposed to be. An omnium gatherum of articles about stuff is not an encyclopaedia, or a directory, or indeed anything useful -- it's just a heap of stuff. A clear policy for what sort of information is supposed to be included, and what the rader shouls expect to find, or, just as importantly, not find, is really a prerequisite. The "if you build it they will come" strategy doesn't really produce encyclopaedias, as the history of Wikipedia has proved.

Sure, you can welcome articles about individual people (all 7 billion of them?), or businesses, or superphysic numeration, metathasm and corolopsis: but unless you have a way of getting some kind of coverage, with a plan, and some goals, so that the readers knows that they are there, or likely to be there, or should be there, what's the point?