And you are warned, Madam gender

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: And you are warned, Madam gender

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Dysklyver wrote:........I am sure there are reasons behind it all, but honestly where is the anonymous platform to let people come forward about this stuff?

There is something very strange indeed. Because, isn't it very weard if I send her a mail I was not talking about her but about the Dutch Moira, and I did not mean her or the other (gender) lady's of the critical fora to send back as an answer the google results of all kind of psychiatric clinics in Holland where I could get help? Without even knowing me? Clinics for serious psychiatrical problems?

It fits of course perfect in this smear campaign. A report about my psychiatric condition (alleen op basis van keihard bewijs zoals een verklaring van een gekwalificeerd medicus) was needed, I am gek, een gevaarlijke gek, een doorgedraaide idioot, een dwaas and I suffer cognitieve dissonantie en externe attributie lijden what ever that might be. So it seems me clear where Moira here information came from. And I am afraid about the situation of woman in Holland too.