What really happened on October 7? - The Grayzone

Discussion of cultural, religious, political or irrational subjects of any type, such as UFOs, wacko cults, mad dictators, horrible cult bands, ridiculous publications, whatever
Bbb23sucks
Sucker

What really happened on October 7? - The Grayzone

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:18 pm

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Re: What really happened on October 7? - The Grayzone

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:16 pm

Yup, that's as asinine as how people say that 9/11 attacks were false flags by Bush and Israel, or how those anti-science people says that the Apollo moon landings were CGI hoaxes.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:21 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:16 pm
Yup, that's as asinine as how people say that 9/11 attacks were false flags by Bush and Israel, or how those anti-science people says that the Apollo moon landings were CGI hoaxes.
What? Did you read the article? Also, the CIA was at least somewhat complicit in 9/11. That's a fact.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:23 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:21 pm
Ognistysztorm wrote:
What? Did you read the article?
It implicitly claims that the rape and even beheading stories were made up or fake, and that's where I draw the line because with all due respect, I had (inadvertently) seen shocking images and footages about it on X already.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:24 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:23 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Ognistysztorm wrote:
It implicitly claims that the rape and even beheading stories were made up or fake, and that's where I draw the line because with all due respect, I had (inadvertently) seen shocking images and footages about it on X already.
Again, did you read the article? I ask that because it does not deny that those atrocities, rather it provides definitive proof that they were real - and perpetrated by Israel.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:28 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:24 pm
Ognistysztorm wrote:
Bbb23sucks wrote:

Again, did you read the article? I ask that because it does not deny that those atrocities, rather it provides definitive proof that they were real - and perpetrated by Israel.
We have all these new stories about babies baked in ovens, we’ve heard stories about babies cut out of mothers’ wombs by so-called Hamas terrorists, rape, gang rape, women after being taken, gang raped in the streets in Gaza City.

All of these lies were spun out.
Yes I did, and the line was drawn when reading the quoted sentence in Grayzone, which would've take a lot of gall and shamelessness to write of.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:32 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:28 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Ognistysztorm wrote:

We have all these new stories about babies baked in ovens, we’ve heard stories about babies cut out of mothers’ wombs by so-called Hamas terrorists, rape, gang rape, women after being taken, gang raped in the streets in Gaza City.

Yes I did, and the line was drawn when reading the quoted sentence in Grayzone, which would've take a lot of gall and shamelessness to write of.
He's not denying those atrocities, he's saying that Israel committed them. Again, please read the full article.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:41 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:32 pm
Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:28 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:

He's not denying those atrocities, he's saying that Israel committed them. Again, please read the full article.
Benjamin Netanyahu and his administration shouldn't escape blames for the negligence in connection to the Oct 7th Hamas attacks, but the claims or implicit hints that Mossad carried out the attack using Hamas name in a false flag manner are downright and ludicrously asinine, just like the moon landing hoax theories.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:43 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:41 pm
Benjamin Netanyahu and his administration shouldn't escape blames for the negligence in connection to the Oct 7th Hamas attacks, but the claims or implicit hints that Mossad carried out the attack using Hamas name in a false flag manner are downright and ludicrously asinine, just like the moon landing hoax theories.
That's not what Blumenthal said. The articles is about the Hannibal Directive and Israel's extreme scorch-earth military doctrine. Again, did you read the article?

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:47 pm

I find it funny how Wikipedia call the Grayzone far-left, this article clearly shows them giving plenty of leeway to Israel and Western governments. A truly "far-left" (if that even means anything) source wouldn't look like this at all.