Bbb23 admin abuse

One of the worst admins in WP history lol
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

expoSED!

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:18 pm

DumDeeDum(b)23 has now been exposed on the Mod Abuse leaderboard!

https://poal.co/s/ModAbuse/132568

Guess what rank he is on! (hint: he even beat Jason Scott!)
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Bbb23 admin abuse

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:37 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... Archive_21
CU on RFA !voters
Given the frequency with which socks seem to turn up at RFA, and given that we've had at least one situation where a CU used their tool to unmask a sock in a place where they were INVOLVED, I'm wondering if we need to have the CUs run checks on all (or most) RFA !voters by default. RFA is nasty enough without socks running amok. Vanamonde (Talk) 00:41, 10 November 2019 (UTC)

That would be a violation of policy.--Bbb23 (talk) 00:59, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
How ironic that Bbb - who routinely checks and blocks socks at RfAs - points out that is a violation. :D
First, I know that CheckUsers run checks against possible RfA socks on their own. ... --Bbb23 (talk) 16:58, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
He should know the best!

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

tumblr blog

Post by CMAwatch » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 am

https://wikipediacorruptedwardfitzgerald.tumblr.com

This 2016 Tumblr blog mentions Bbb23.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

PLEASE come back, McTuker!

Post by CMAwatch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 pm

exposingBBB23 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:43 pm
It’s guys like bbb23 (a piece of total SH**) that make me hate Wikipedia.
We miss your enthusiasm!

Come back and help us exposing Bbb23 more!

During your absence, Bbb23 has been exposed on Quora and on https://poal.co/s/ModAbuse/132568 as the most hostile administrator.

I hope you will be back soon, McTuker.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:22 pm

I'm a Quoran and that question is abusive and I expect it is likely to disappear if reported. As well, the same question has been asked more than once. Here is what I find (times are EST, GMT-5) (Forum time is PST, GMT-8):
This question:
Created by Anonymous 5 Dec 2019 3:24 AM 3 Public Followers 174 Views Last Followed Dec 7
The First Answer: [https://www.quora.com/How-come-the-Wiki ... roughton-2]John Broughton[/url] 6 Dec 2019 7:57 PM, by modestly experienced Quoran, claims high WP experience, which is plausible, has written 670 Answers, is real-name [Quora requires real-name accounts, but any account may post anonymously. If an Anonymous account violates policy, the real-name account may be sanctioned], and he has 59 followers and is following 59. Not a coincidence. Some people will follow you if you follow them, and if they glance at your content and find it of interest. This user, then, has weight. 44 views on the answer.

This answer refers to what amounts to the same question asked repeatedly. It is a cogent answer by a Kool-Aid drinker, which is common for nice Wikipedians who don't want to believe the shit that goes on. And part of the reason is that they are inured to claims of "shit going on" by the clueless and by trolls. So they miss the real stuff, and if they do find it and are not clueless themselves, they realize that confronting it could be wiki-suicide. And so goes the wiki.

The Second Answer: Anonymous, 7 Dec 2019 6:12 AM, updated 16 Dec at about 8 pm, massive rant. Upvoted by two. https://www.quora.com/profile/Fraser-Bridges-1 (no edits, one follower-- a legit Quoran who follows many. Some follow almost everyone. The other is an established Quoran, Daniel Ortega, the same as the other upvoters. This is essentially meaningless.
Also, Handroid7’s legitimate criticism report of Bbb23 was labelled as a personal attack.
Ridiculous.
Was that because he called Bbb23 “shady”? If that factually correct statement already counts as a personal attack, they are evidently lying about welcoming criticism.
Wikipedia has no voice, no responsible person, so it cannot lie. Site pages make claims about policy that may represent wishful thinking. If one knows the difference between personal attack and criticism, one may criticize Wikipedia and Wikipedians, but "shady" is not a fact, it is a judgment that will be seen as a personal attack. Even true and legitimate criticism is dangerous on Wikipedia, so Handroid7 was far outside of what might be expected to survive. Even in this Quora post, to claim something is false can be criticism, to claim it is a lie can be personal attack.

Words with emotional impact dominate how most of us think. In a word, they can make us stupid.

From looking at this, I can tell who CMAwatch is (within one of two people). It's obvious, but now has better confirmation. I find this deceptive, essentially classic sock puppetry, to create accounts that pretend to be independent. I do think there are two persons involved, probably. If so, working closely together. As is seen here, almost openly. Make it fully open and I will have no problem with it.

The other questions:
https://www.quora.com/How-has-Bbb23-jus ... 5000-users added anonymously
https://www.quora.com/Has-BBB23-been-mi ... inistrator added anonymously 9 Nov 2019 7:41 PM.
Cogent answer by Todd Allen. Anonymous Answers added December 8, mentions someone known to us JuiceBeetle, comment? -- and another anonymous Answer Jan. 12, 2019.

Police will investigate anonymous tips, but such are never evidence. (Which is why the identity of a "whistleblower" is generally irrelevant unless a whistleblower is prosecuted for lying -- and opinion is not a lie.) Yet on the internet, fake news proliferates because of the "I like it" effect. People repeat stories they like and when someone hears a story from more than one source -- they think -- they give it special credence and themselves repeat it. GamerGate. Deja vu all over again.

Is BBB23 abusive? Probably. To some degree, many WP admins are and they tend to get more intensely abusive over time, as they burn out. The system abuses them, also. This kind of shotgun, highly reactive criticism postpones the day, because it will arouse defense. To actually get an admin reprimanded or desysopped takes far more than that. I did it, once each. And, of course, that led to what I'd been warned about, I was banned. If I were to do this again, I would arrange for far more independent support first. And it would still be dangerous.

"If they are not shooting at you, you are not doing anything worth wasting bullets on." I knew I was onto something when I started to document AngloPyramidologist and started being attacked by an army of sock puppets, with threats of everything I'd written being deleted. But being shot at doesn't mean one is right. It is only that being shot at shows some critical interests are being threatened, interests of people that are willing to shoot.

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Post by CMAwatch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:21 am

@Abd It's very likely that the two Quora users who upvoted the answer did so by pure chance. They just stumbled upon an answer they legitimately liked.

It would be moronic for an anonymous user to like his own answer, which would possibly defeat his anonymity, especially on an answer with only a few likes.

Of course, it is not 100% certain, but very likely.
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Bbb23pedia

Post by CMAwatch » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:37 pm

Bbb23pedia logo parody
Attachments
Bbb223pedia.png
Bbb23pedia
Bbb223pedia.png (77.49 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Bbb23 is GONE!

Post by CMAwatch » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:04 pm

Rest in piss, Bbb23!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
#BbbGate
ericbarbour wrote:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Seen the fact Bdd23 also has Global Locked Bart Legal to let him look a fellow "partizan" in the tree houses, seems to me Bdd23 was just a pawn of the with pirate flags waving Trolling&Sucks Free Copvio for All&Crumble+destroy Expensive Office Chairs mouvment.