Vigilant!!!

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Abd
Sucks Warrior

Re: Vigilant!!!

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:18 am

Another incoming link courtesy of He who Shall Not Be Named, because it uses a perfectly fine piece of anatomy as an insult. what was here, a direct answer to a question.
Graaf Statler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:08 am
Tsa, a official warning in a PM!
[...]
So, what are you going to do now?
Go to bed and decide in the morning, that's what I'll do. But the unblock explicitly allowed any other mod to block. Your other posts have been iffy, distractions from topic, too often, my opinion. This, however, is on-topic here because it is support for Vigilant. Which is ironic as hell. Neither Aron nor the Princess are my supervisors and I was not consulted, but, okay, we can try it. Straighten up and fly right, no problem. That's your choice and my choice is mine.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:25 am

Listen mister Lomax, the only thing I said it is complete unclear who wrote that letter and I have no access to public records and not any, not any reason to trust you.
And as you know I don't give a fucking damm about blocks, because as told you before they don't even give a dent in a package of butter.

Good night, sweet dreams.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:23 am

How many different threads about Vigilant do you reckon are on Sucks? How many about Jimmy Wales?

My guesses are 8 and 2.

Quick assignment: 1500 word essay on how that particular ratio advances this site's mission.
Attachments
SanchoFavoriteExtreemGoodeBeer.jpg
SanchoFavoriteExtreemGoodeBeer.jpg (188.2 KiB) Viewed 5461 times

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:52 pm

so create posts about Wales, though my opinion is that the dinosaur is largely irrelevant.

Vigilant is a long-neglected topic, and so is the prevalence of trolling in alleged critique. Toleration of trolling is a major aspect of wiki failure, and of failure of the critic community as well. It is a general issue with all social media.

"Criticism" that is just reactivity, identifying the Bad People, Vigilant's "Shitheels", will never create anything useful. Genuine critique begins with study, documentation, not with blame and contempt. And there is contempt for documentation, something shared by Wikipedians and 'pediots and far too many. Instead of tl;dr being an invitation to summarize, it's a simple insult.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:25 am
... the only thing I said it is complete unclear who wrote that letter and I have no access to public records and not any, not any reason to trust you.
That is not the only thing Graaf said. Yet that is enough to tag this as trolling. Human beings have a generic reason to trust each other when they speak about matters well-known to them, such as the effing identity of their first wife. At law, the principle is "testimony is presumed true unless controverted." On Wikipedia, the principle is called AGF. Heavily abused, damaged by anonymity, but a valid principle in any consensus process. When the principle is lost, so too is all possibility of real communication.
And as you know I don't give a fucking damm about blocks, because as told you before they don't even give a dent in a package of butter.
And this is irrelevant here. Warnings are not threats, dependent upon a reaction from the one warned. Bans are not punitive, but preventative, and, in this case, to prevent trashing of this site with trolling and nonsense.
Graaf could easily have avoided this, but insists on presenting what he knows will be offensive or disruptive, apparently. If he wants to participate here, he will need to respect this community and its administration. That is not a demand that he do anything, and not an argument that he "should" respect it. He is free, but so are we.
Good night, sweet dreams.
And even this is used by the trolls that Graaf is apparently supporting. The Smiths identify conflict and create impersonation socks in an attempt to fan the flames. I have tagged Reddit user GraafStatler as an impersonation. Amirite?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Abd wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm
The Smiths identify conflict and create impersonation socks in an attempt to fan the flames. I have tagged Reddit user GraafStatler as an impersonation. Amirite?
Zero grammatical or spelling errors (save a dropped comma), coherent sentences, and apt use of slang — do you really have any doubt?

RfB

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:04 pm

It's not Graaf, for sure. Nor is Martina whom "she" pretends to be, that person doesn't exist.

Is the fake ex-wife the same as the fake Graaf? I actually don't think so. I think the fake ex is could be Oliver, though that is not his pattern, but it could be Vigilant -- i.e., he's lying,

However, the fake Graaf is Darryl Smith, that's his pattern.

Vigilant's theme is that if I'm being trolled ("hated"), I must be Bad. And if the woman hadn't pranced around looking pretty, she wouldn't have been raped.

Yes, I'm responsible for the effects I create. I could have kept quiet about what I saw. But that's not the path I have chosen. Whistleblowers are attacked, it takes courage. And some who speak truth to power die. I accepted this over twenty years ago, confronting "muslim" extremists. Bomb threats. A friend of mine was assassinated.

Real world.

We all die anyway, so for me the question is how to live, until then.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:07 pm

Carrite wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:23 am
How many different threads about Vigilant do you reckon are on Sucks? How many about Jimmy Wales?

My guesses are 8 and 2.

Quick assignment: 1500 word essay on how that particular ratio advances this site's mission.
So Carrite "tagged" ten threads that he claimed are "about Vigilant." The ones with even a shred of content have been left, the pure counting posts have been deleted.

He started counting at 3. Number 1 would be this thread.
3. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1375&p=17440#p17440
4. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1626&p=17441#p17441
5. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1307&p=17442#p17442
6. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1365&p=17443#p17443
7. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1308&p=17444#p17444
[not numbered, but declared the total as 10 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1667&p=17445#p17445
8. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1642&p=17446#p17446 [deleted]
9. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1662&p=17447#p17447 [deleted]
10. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1666&p=17448#p17448 [deleted]

What matters on a Forum are active threads, not the number of threads, so Carrite has made ten threads active, thus flooding Active Topics. I'm cutting that down a little, but anyone may choose to reactivate the ones with the deleted "comment" by this troll.

(A thread tagged may not be "about" Vagirunt, but mention him.)

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:43 pm

Carrite wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 pm
Abd wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm
The Smiths identify conflict and create impersonation socks in an attempt to fan the flames. I have tagged Reddit user GraafStatler as an impersonation. Amirite?
Zero grammatical or spelling errors (save a dropped comma), coherent sentences, and apt use of slang — do you really have any doubt?

RfB
And now, Carrite, you're next. Account [deleted] but probably the GraafStatler account.
This is Carrite from Wikipediasucks. I have deleted my impersonation of Statler. I was trying to annoy Abd Lomax.
Lomax is a vicious internet troll who has been creating over ten attack threads about Vigilant.
viewtopic.php?f=10&p=17464#p17464
It has ruined the WikipediaSucks forum. Vigilant is an ok guy, Abd just attacks him because he is smarter. Dennis George Lomax's IQ is about 50. Not 150.
I will email the owner of sucks and get Abd banned. Everybody report abd!
I will delete my account. The real Statler who is reading this let's team up against Abd.
Enjoy. (these trolls lie early and often. And Vigilant today lied on Reddit. That's who you are tight with, Carrite.

(Example of lie: nobody has ever been globally banned for 'teaming up with 'Abd.' )

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:44 am

Abd wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:07 pm
What matters on a Forum are active threads, not the number of threads, so Carrite has made ten threads active, thus flooding Active Topics. I'm cutting that down a little, but anyone may choose to reactivate the ones with the deleted "comment" by this troll.
Oh, please. From the day you were made a mod you've been flooding the entire board. I just checked the Wikipediocracy Talk subforum and the most recent comments in all six of the more recent threads are yours. Some of these threads are just you replying to yourself. Just like CrowsNest except that at least CrowsNest talked about Wikipedians every now and then. They are all about you, your philosophies about moderation and about life in general and the tussles you are having on other websites. I think that's what Carrite was trying to point out, and that's why you deleted his posts.

Your participation before being made a mod was a lot more appropriate. Please post less often, post less about yourself, and post less about your twilight struggle with Vigilant and these Smith Brothers.

We all support your reban of Graaf of course. Good work and thanks.