So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
User avatar
Strelnikov
Sucks Admin
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:25 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Strelnikov » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:54 am

You can blame me - Mr. Barbour and I were emailing whenever he turned on his generator (those shitweasels at should-be-nationalized PG&E shut off the power again because of "winds") and the CrowsNest/Graaf Statler/Kumioko drama, and Eric was of the mind that I should ban them all if I felt like it. I tried to get Statler to cool it, but he got paranoid and jumped ship.


In the end it wasn't like the end of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Oh well, he'll be back.....we are the lodestone and he is the iron nail.


Reminder to Amerikanskis that Thanksgiving is coming.


Theme for this year's festivities.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic
Posts: 3783
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am

I tried to get Statler to cool it, but he got paranoid and jumped ship.

Do you really not understand the bridges between us are burned and a wiki mod is for me the same as a red flag for a bull, Steln? And no, I am not back!

And I understand Eric very, very well with ban them all because I had done the same! We both have to run a firm, no time for this kind of crap.

I have left here for the time being, and have only explaned why, is that clear Mister Steln?

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic
Posts: 3783
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:02 am

Meatball Wiki wrote:At the height of a conflict, you will often see a participant dramatically exercise their RightToLeave with a goodbye message. This isn't simply a notice that the person is leaving before they slip away, it's a magnum opus of anger directed back at TheCollective. However, they are not going to leave. Even if their original intent was to leave in anger, it's not satisfying to go from such an emotional high to an immediate vacuum. Because we can lurk online, the person is going to come back to see the reaction of the community. It's just so tempting.

The meatball wiki seems indeed to me a very reliable source for a die hard wikipedian like you, Sweety....... :roll:

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic
Posts: 3783
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:02 am

Graaf Statler wrote:The meatball wiki seems indeed to me a very reliable source for a die hard wikipedian like you, Sweety....... :roll:

Or was it the fishball wiki, Sweety? :roll:

User avatar
boredbird
Sucks
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:24 am
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by boredbird » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:05 am

Graaf Statler wrote:I have left here for the time being

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic
Posts: 3783
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am

All right, Bird, the Dutch Wikipedians can read here my latest proposal.

Replace the staf of the Dutch Chapter by peeps who are not talking out of there two wrong ends, and form a what we call "waarheidscommisie", a Truth and Reconciliation commission with external professionals.
And take or leave this extreem fair offer seen the whole situation, community's, trolls and WMF, because it is the last and final one.

https://groetenuiteerbeek.wordpress.com/2019/11/06/statler-voldoet-aan-4-en-7-werkwijze/

And for the rest lots of fun with your exiting wiki adventure on the other side of the ocean.

So long from Holland again and many thanks for all the rotten fish you have send to us.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic
Posts: 3783
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:23 pm

In the end it wasn't like the end of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
.
Isn't it, Steln? Well, possible not, who knows, but that is 100% up to them from now on and in there hands, at least it seems to me crystal clear.

But if it is that to theme too? Very hard to say, Steln, very hard to say.


User avatar
boredbird
Sucks
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:24 am
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by boredbird » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:I have left here for the time being

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic
Posts: 3783
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:31 pm

Sorry to say, and you and Juicy are two typical DSM-5 wiki guys. I am realy sorry to say, but both your metal defect makes every place to one big chaos. For instance with this kind of shit postings.

The true is often not nice to hear or even to say, but absolute, that doesn't make it less the true.

Normal I hadn't written this down anymore because it is useless to insult you both further, because it is complete clear you both have on-off mind.

Do what you want with this posting or with me, as said it will not chance the real reality.

At it's best it will change the wiki reality, the Abdism. Or not even.

You are both waisting your time on me. And I on you.

I have no business with you and don't want any further interaction with your guy's.

Burned bridges, you remember? I simple don't want your guys have any grip on me.

You fish is stinking and rotten you know, so we all have left.

Have a nice day and all the best mister moderator.

I only killed the flame here.


User avatar
Abd
Sucks Mod
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: So long, and thanks for all the fish, Sweety.

Post by Abd » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:00 pm

I have left here and I'm never coming back. I left yesterday and the day before and the week before that. I have really, really left. I'm just here to explain why I left.

Maybe, indeed, he will figure out how to actually leave, it's not rocket science. He also can quit the WPO Discord server. Claims that he's addicted are overblown, he's proven he can leave, because he has, many times. He only comes back because people keep harassing him. Such as, on October 27, he emailed me with a note that was nice for Graaf, it only complained once about JuiceBeetle. I replied:
Just to let you know I received your mail. I'm behind this far on going over my email. I get tons of spam.
On 10/27/2019 5:08 PM, [Graaf] wrote: [...]

On Discord, he has been leaving and never coming back to this worthless place about once a day. So he shows up this morning in the public Vetting channel and asks again for access, and when it doesn't happen immediately:
User
Myself#2256
Content
This is insane, you claim to freedom of speech, and your Discord is a kind of North Korea. And not only that, Abd is stalking me on Sucks and by mail!
Channel
#vetting (580345103676342272)

MessageID:644117899904155649 | AuthorID:555728963876683778•Today at 7:42 AM

Graaf was warned not to rant in the Vetting channel, it's off-putting for noobs. So, warnings ignored, and with notice, I started deleting his Vetting comments except those minimally necessary to ask for access. This is his "North Korea." Graaf has made a big fuss when others don't "follow the rules." But he makes up rules with no authority, and when those with authority act with discretion, which is completely normal, he complains they are "breaking the rules" and they are going to suffer for it, big time. But he's missed a very basic rule: when someone with authority, be it guns, an army behind them, or a moderator with a block button, it is a violation of the real rules (and often a violation of law and policy) warns or orders, it is a major rule violation (and often against the law) to disobey.

That is in every society, fascist, communist, nationalist, or just plain democratic. Even in tribal societies. At the end on Wikipedia, I defied administrators and, in fact, the whole community, but you didn't see me whining about being blocked and later banned. I expected it and took full responsibility for it, though, to be sure, as examples of what I was demonstrating. I knew that, for the most part, it was not about those individual administrators, who were cogs in a machine that had been created more or less accidentally, seeming like a good idea at the time, but terminally naive about human organization.

Post Reply