And yes, the trollbot trick again.

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic

And yes, the trollbot trick again.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:59 am

Wikipedia operates with bots as we all know. But bots are not so clever and neither are the Dutch wikipedians.
Because how to fool these bots? How to fool T&S?
I tell you.

By sending spam mails like Bart Legal always use to send just like De Wikischim. We all remember the drama when I blocked Bart his mails. I should use drugs, first he came in here but was bloced on my request, he went to Vig for help on WO, Vig started a shitstrorm with confidential material, in short trollopedia at it's best.
And a few day's ago I got again such a trollmail, I have just send it to Eric. But this time the panic must have been complete because het stonk van meters ver.

And what is the troll trick? Use Stichwörter, keywords.
I give a summery of the key words the mail contained.

At first, a suggestion I should use a sock on WP-Nl.
The keywords:

*Groeten uit Eerbeek
*Natuur12
*JeroenN
*Engelstalige wiki
*Commons
*OTRS-medewerker
*Marrakech
*Marokkaan
*IP-adres
*DutchTom (DutchTina)
*Pxxxx. een juriste (privacy)
*Jan Exxxx. (privacy)
*Nederlandstalige Wikipedia
*Jodenster
*Goebbels
*Dreigen
*The Banner
*IRC-kanaal
*Hij is 28
*IP adres

This was one of the strongest examples of a cabal phishing mails I ever found in my mailbox, because normal they contain a few links, some nonsens, but never a mail die alle kanten opgaat. It was not possible to understand where the mail was about, it was only a collection of as much as possible keywords in one email..

I didn't replay. After a day a reminder, why don't you replay. Then I told this person I was not interested in WP-NL and later I didn't want to receive any Bart legal style emails anymore.

And what is the golden troll trick? I have informed, bots doesn't recognise the difference between sender and reciever. So, it looks like I wrote all this shit and in this way you can even fix botmatic a SanFanBan.
Because it's extreme easy to fool the incompetent T&S department and the shitty harresment bot technology.

Abd
Sucks Mod

Re: And yes, the trollbot trick again.

Post by Abd » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:09 pm

this post must mean something to Graaf, but it is incomprehensible, it is what it describes, word salad with "key words" from Graaf's fevered memory. Of the last 14 posts on Sucks, 7 are from Graaf. Someone grease that wheel so it can roll on out of here.

Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic

Re: And yes, the trollbot trick again.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:46 pm

I think it is about time for your training Abd, to discover "reality". What is of course easy if there is no right or wrong. Very easy to be more exacte. And reality also doesn't exist so what is left?
Abdism Abd, Abdism, the solution for everything. As you can see I am developing myself to a Abdism guru, for only 200 euro a hour I am for rent.