+1†

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
Graaf Statler
Sucks Fanatic

+1†

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:01 am

Sysop Xxmarijnw passed digital away †.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... d=55184621

A powermod in the time of the trojka Ymnes, Natuur12† and MoiraMoira†. Deep involved in the StatlerBan, changed the WMF ban template in a Dutch one.

As you can read a school kid, a minor at that time and maybe he still still is or just 18, 19 now. Someone has pointed me on pickture of him on Commons, in that time it was still a a child of I think 14, 15 years old.
Shame on the parents! Shame on them! Shame on the Dutch wiki cabal! Ymnes is also a very young person, Arb Woudloper considered him as far to young when he wanted to be a Arb candidate. i think about the same age.

A child doesn't know what he is doing, for him it is wikipedia a exiting game. Special a young person like Ymnes, who is clearly niet als een ander. The parents and the Wiki cabal members are the ones to blame!

Ymnes was paranoia, saw everywhere not existing socks, had clearly access to the Moira account + tools because he made that Caribbean project inlog mistake, no, this is all very, very wrong and very reprehensible and in in particular morally reprehensible. Beside all the legal questions what rise.

Abd kan de boom in, lately clim in his treehouse with his Abdism and Abd shit and troll shouting, because this simple stinks.

Only a big, fat troll like Abd can denier this.

Juliën
Sucks

Re: +1†

Post by Juliën » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:55 am

En wat zie ik nou? Mod "DutchTom" is van geslacht veranderd?! #gendergap?