Vigilant goes after Jimbo hammer & tongs on Reddit AMA

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Abd
Sucks Mod

Re: Vigilant goes after Jimbo hammer & tongs on Reddit AMA

Post by Abd » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:40 pm

There was also a comment in that thread by http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 791Midsize Jake. As usual, the 'pediot regulars have no care at all about fact, only about innuendo. Any comments? Comments are also open on the blog, and can be anonymous there, though pure trolling will not be allowed. (And, of course, everyone should know, about using the internet, that if you even look at a web page, IP and user agent information will be recorded in the raw access log and can be seen by site admin. (If they want to dig through megabytes of data for mostly useless information.) Mods here and presumably on WPO see IP, but user agent string and page reads would only be seen by domain admin.)

Abd
Sucks Mod

Re: Vigilant goes after Jimbo hammer & tongs on Reddit AMA

Post by Abd » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Vigilant kept up the trolling on Wikipediocracy. Because it seems the topic was made member-only, I have copied it to wikitop.cc. Accounts on wikitop.cc are available on request, PM me (and you can pm me on Reddit, also).