Average Wikipediocrazy "discussion"

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Average Wikipediocrazy "discussion"

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed May 15, 2024 3:53 am

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Average Wikipediocrazy "discussion"

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 15, 2024 7:03 am

grats.jpg
grats.jpg (59.33 KiB) Viewed 988 times

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu May 16, 2024 6:50 pm

"Vigilant" wrote:Oh dear, oh dear...

Looks like Crow's posts are being deleted as they spawn.

Why, oh why, could that be?
Why don't you register here and ask?

Oh wait, I forgot, "nobody likes you." :lol:

Since you're so eager to know, you thirsty little boy, I deleted them myself because they had achieved their purpose of the day. Entrapment. Now everyone knows Zoloft has "better things to do" than answer his critics. And we can see those better things were to be a good little Wikipedian. All for his forum's current very important matter, this thread, where Yngvadottir, rnu, Elinruby, Zoloft, are all looking happy and engaged.

But it's quite hilarious to see nobody really understood the purpose of the thread. Poor Dan Murphy. As an Uber-Woke dickhead he should feel right at home there, but nobody gets what he was trying to highlight. I did. But it's funny as fuck seeing how happy everyone is playing without you, as they bastardise Dan's thread. Look how happy they are, not being critics!

Maybe you're the one who got shunned, they just haven't told you? Something to explore in my next incursion. As I sneak in once again, like a ninja, I'll post about articles needing improvement, and watch you sulk in the corner.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu May 16, 2024 7:43 pm

Kraken wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:50 pm
"Vigilant" wrote:Oh dear, oh dear...

Looks like Crow's posts are being deleted as they spawn.

Why, oh why, could that be?
Why don't you register here and ask?
It's become a lot harder to register since that whole Jennsaurus "Wikipedia investigation" thing . Now registrants have to explain to the site admin why they want to be here.

Responding to you would be a fair reason, not that we should want the forum to be filled with such bickering but seeing as it will be anyway. At least we could see what you're talking about. As it is readers might wonder if these people even exist besides as characters in your posts.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm

Carrite wrote:Crow needs to get focused rather than get even.
No dude, you need to start answering back when they're talking smack about you.
"Vigilant" wrote:
Carrite wrote:Frankly, The Kraken made this place better by starting threads......he was actually a solid contributor. Nobody can question his dedication.
...this is laughably false...
He called you a liar. To your face. Without a shred of proof. This is Zoloot setting the tone. Letting people construct their own truths rather than being grown ups and taking the ego knock of being seen as wrong when they have been wrong.
rnu wrote:He's talking about a "next incursion" sneaking in "like a ninja" "again". Maybe next time he manages to make it 24h without being identified. I wouldn't bet on it.
I will be back.

It's too funny for words that Zoloft's ego is the reason why I can so easily make people like this unit look like fools. He clearly has absolutely no idea that the last time they kicked me out, it was supposedly for good. For ever. They were so sure I wasn't welcome, they blocked registrations from the whole of the UK. They really do copy everything Wikipedia does. Flattery by imitation. I've been saying that shit for years, and it's still true.

That's my ninja skill. Not using a VPN, but knowing fine well they would end up regretting their decision in due course, and sacrifice Vigilant's ego to get what I bring. The quality of my work. The brilliance of my mind. The insight of my insights.

That's my actual skill. Glory to the victors. Rubbing their noses in it. This is why there's so much talk about little old me, long after Zoloft banned me with the words, he won't be missed. There's a deal to be done here. I can smell it. The division in the ranks.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 am

Kraken wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 6:50 pm
...Now everyone knows Zoloft has "better things to do" than answer his critics. And we can see those better things were to be a good little Wikipedian. All for his forum's current very important matter, this thread, where Yngvadottir, rnu, Elinruby, Zoloft, are all looking happy and engaged.

But it's quite hilarious to see nobody really understood the purpose of the thread. Poor Dan Murphy. As an Uber-Woke dickhead he should feel right at home there, but nobody gets what he was trying to highlight. I did. But it's funny as fuck seeing how happy everyone is playing without you, as they bastardise Dan's thread. Look how happy they are, not being critics!
At fundamental issue is whether Wikipedia's mission is worthless and is to be subject to scorn, its participants to derision, and the project to be undermined at every turn; or whether Wikipedia as a project is fundamentally beneficial to humanity, but is one that needs its weaknesses highlighted and corrected, and the cancerous bureaucracy raising and spending funds in the name of the project battled.

Honest people may differ on this matter and I as a "Wikipedia reformer" rather than an "Anti-Wikipedia revolutionary" am happy that there are two sites generally approaching things from their own angle. You at Sucks have a greater chance here for distilled fury without listening to wankers like me and mine and we at WPO have an opportunity to build an environment for a more calm approach that has a chance of impacting the mentality of ordinary Wikipedia volunteers who are from outside our loop.

I think WPO can use a little more vinegar in the recipe and I thought you added that nicely for a time. I also think that Sucks can benefit from an injection of boring rationality from time to time. We are all works in progress.

tim

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri May 17, 2024 9:34 am

Carrite wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 am
You at Sucks have a greater chance here for distilled fury without listening to wankers like me and mine
So, you admit it? :lol:

And as for "calm and rational discussion"........numerous people have tried that, over and over, since 2004. Such things don't work with a "cultic network" like Wikipedia. They are too busy fighting stupid wars and knifing people in the back to seriously engage in "rational discussion".
Last edited by ericbarbour on Fri May 17, 2024 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed May 22, 2024 12:36 am

Crow wrote: This is why it pays to keep abreast of what is going on at Wikipedia. Who is doing what and why. Expertise has value. Information is power. This is why so called critics keep banning me, then regretting their decision, once they look around at the meagre pickings on offer when I'm not around. The sorry sacks of shit who seem to think they are my would be replacements, such as rnu, but who can't hold a candle to me.
You're a good writer and entertaining and a source of excellent content, but you need to keep in mind that if you are gonna write on another person's blog, they have certain parameters of what they will or will not publish. If you annoy the powers that be, you will walk the plank... I can't fault you for your honesty, but I can say that if you want to avoid the ban-hammer, you need to shape your content for site standards, whether that is at WPO or Sucks.

Focus on WP, not on your perceived enemies of the moment.

tim

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed May 22, 2024 12:45 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 9:34 am
...as for "calm and rational discussion"........numerous people have tried that, over and over, since 2004. Such things don't work with a "cultic network" like Wikipedia. They are too busy fighting stupid wars and knifing people in the back to seriously engage in "rational discussion".
Baby steps, baby steps.

Wikipedia is not going away, no matter how loudly you howl at the moon.

t

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed May 22, 2024 1:03 am

Carrite wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 12:45 am
ericbarbour wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 9:34 am
...as for "calm and rational discussion"........numerous people have tried that, over and over, since 2004. Such things don't work with a "cultic network" like Wikipedia. They are too busy fighting stupid wars and knifing people in the back to seriously engage in "rational discussion".
Baby steps, baby steps.

Wikipedia is not going away, no matter how loudly you howl at the moon.

t
It's only a certain innate optimism which speaks against the conclusion that Wikipedia is not going away and it is irremediably flawed. Hope, I think they call it. Hope and faith.

No, its not going away any more than the world's largest garbage heaps are going away. Garbage heaps are very important in archaeology actually. Its vast pile of free licensed content will be recycled by ur new bot overlords for centuries to come. The miserable "Wikipedia community" will go away a lot sooner than that. Not due to anything we're doing but because they will no longer be needed to accomplish the bots' goals and it will be easier just to disable the public edit interface.